Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys coming to the gym right before they go to the club...Working out (in the street clothes) to get a pump then leave for the club ..

guilty af lmaooo but usually I just hit the club in my stringer and sweats nobody complains

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I once forgot my flip-flops at the gym so I showered in my socks. I don't care how silly I looked, I wasn't about to walk around barefoot.

I’m not sure socks are all that helpful. Any fungus or bacteria could be picked up more easily by socks than skin.

Reactions: deleted3155011

Young lads doing reps so fast they could take off and trying to lift heavy and end up flat on their arse. Before lockdown this lad had a kettlebell and dunno what he was doing but it went straight through the mirror.

Reactions: Murphys and g0nz0

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who feel the need to sing out loud along with their earbud jams. Just today I thought it was both pizza and opera day thanks to the guy roaming around auditioning for American Idol.

Although that was not as bad as the one time this dude was doing hammer curls while obviously listening to rap (rather than actual music) given he kept repeating loudly "She's on my dick.", obviously letting others enjoy his vocal talents while keeping it classy.

osid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Guys coming to the gym right before they go to the club...Working out (in the street clothes) to get a pump then leave for the club ..
There's a guy at my gym who works out in skinny jeans and a tight T... at 7 in the morning. It's super bizarre. I can't tell if it's his street clothes for the day and he's trying to get a pump for the day, but it's bizarre, especially since he's a super skinny guy in his mid-40s and doesn't really have much muscle at all.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
People who feel the need to sing out loud along with their earbud jams. Just today I thought it was both pizza and opera day thanks to the guy roaming around auditioning for American Idol.

Although that was not as bad as the one time this dude was doing hammer curls while obviously listening to rap (rather than actual music) given he kept repeating loudly "She's on my dick.", obviously letting others enjoy his vocal talents while keeping it classy.
Ewwww. And gyms wonder why they can’t up the numbers of women.

I watched a bro walk out, and light up a cigarette

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ll never understand guys who shave, dye their hair, or do body hair removal at the gym. Don’t they have bathrooms at home?

every Friday it happens like clockwork

yes, but they don’t have to clean up after the dye and bits of hair at the gym.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What’s the point of what she’s doing?

Plyometrics can be effective but other than "bouncing" to make her half push-up even easier I don't see any benefit to what she's doing :confused:

Most of the stupid things I've seen people do in a gym were with Bosu or Yoga balls : unamused:

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Plyometrics can be effective but other than "bouncing" to make her half push-up even easier I don't see any benefit to what she's doing :confused:

Most of the stupid things I've seen people do in a gym were with Bosu or Yoga balls : unamused:
I have a yoga ball. As a chair.

Reactions: nailz

Juanlw4444

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a trainer at a gym and the lead trainer smokes whenever he gets a chance. No client? Walks outside to smoke. It's disgusting and I would never hire him. Hire me instead LOL

That's gross. Stale cigarette smoke is a smell that DOES NOT belong in a gym.

Juanlw4444

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll never understand guys who shave, dye their hair, or do body hair removal at the gym. Don’t they have bathrooms at home?

every Friday it happens like clockwork

Or guys shaving in the steam room. The worst.