Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was his first time. He couldn’t believe he was actually touching another man’s dick. The same big fat cock he watched fuck his wife for several hours.
He wanted to share his wife’s pleasure. He wanted to taste her pussy on his musky cock. And then she said softly “I want to see you do it, honey. If you really love me you’ll suck cock for me.”
The nervousness and excitement shot through his body like a lightning bolt. The request made his cock grow and stiffen harder than he’d been in years.
He knew he couldn’t seem to eager but deep down inside, he couldn’t wait to get his lips around the strangers fat, veiny cock.
Then he did… FE880FFC-EE64-4EF3-A6A2-FA9464869C5F.gif

indenver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's several years later and I have had this thought: Once I had a buddy lay me on the floor and straddle my chest to fuck me in the mouth with his thick7 or 8 inch cock, my mouth and throat became a sexual organ. I almost cum without touching my cock when a guy is fucking my mouth.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started sucking cock in my early 20's when my first wife while we were playing with another couple said, "I got an idea!". With that, I was off to the races and have been sucking guys off. I am orally bi only and only get turned on and desire a cock in my mouth when my current wife are swinging. I love watching her suck another mans cock as much as she gets off watching me. We both really like the taste of cum and there is nothing better than feeling a huge load go down the back of my throat!!!

hubby_of_hotwife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got sucked during a full swap w another couple. He took a couple of licks and sucks on my cock. Never thought about it before that. I didn’t mind at all - and in fact bisexual male play is a desire for any encounter for us now.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ultimate fantasy would be my girlfriend fucking me with a big strapon while I suck a big cock.

She can watch me blowing a big dick while she encorages me verbally and thrusts into my ass hard and deep, her hands stroking my dick and fondling my balls. Talking harsh and dirty to me about how much of a cock whore i am!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My ultimate fantasy would be my girlfriend fucking me with a big strapon while I suck a big cock.

She can watch me blowing a big dick while she encorages me verbally and thrusts into my ass hard and deep, her hands stroking my dick and fondling my balls. Talking harsh and dirty to me about how much of a cock whore i am!

I'd be glad to help you out with that fantasy.

grboy202

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, wife loves to watch me while i blow my dildos and rub myself, dont know if we r going to go for a threesome sometime!

Also in a threesome with a couple several yrs ago, i was blowing the guy while his wife watched and pushed me to blow him harder.He finally let his cum in my mouth which they never did together and said this was the best blow he had so far!

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sex between my wife and I is her using Buzz…her bullet vibe…and me jacking off. She doesn’t necessarily watch me as her eyes are always closed (would love to know what she is imagining). But I use baby oil and she said she enjoys hearing the sound of me beating off.

To most people, I am sure it sounds strange that we don’t do anything else together sexually, but it works that we are responsible for our own orgasm. I do have an ulterior motive in that I want her to eventually move to taking her sexual pleasure further by being with other men.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sex between my wife and I is her using Buzz…her bullet vibe…and me jacking off. She doesn’t necessarily watch me as her eyes are always closed (would love to know what she is imagining). But I use baby oil and she said she enjoys hearing the sound of me beating off.

To most people, I am sure it sounds strange that we don’t do anything else together sexually, but it works that we are responsible for our own orgasm. I do have an ulterior motive in that I want her to eventually move to taking her sexual pleasure further by being with other men.

I love to hear the sound of a guy really beating his lubed cock, it is a big turn on

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had told my wife about my experience with cock before we were married. The subject came up often when we were have sex. She seemed to get all hot talking about those time of mine. The talk with her only made me more hard and very excited. Then one night she asked me if she knew the guy that I enjoyed. Well in a hot heated moment I told her she did know him. She got all excited thinking of all of the guys we knew and who she thought would enjoy such an activity. I told her she had 3 guesses and I would be honest in my answer to those 3 guesses. She was on fire and her mind was running wild as well as mine. Her first guess was Gary. I said no and that's one guess. She looked me deep and was thinking very hard. Then I seen a look in her eye and could tell she may have though of someone that she could visualize as being the guy. The she said Mike! I said yes, you are correct. She wanted to know all the details. I told her most of my encounters with Mike and she really enjoyed hearing them and we both got off very good that night. The next day she approached the subject of Mike. I asked her what she was up to? She said she wanted to see me and Mike together and she has not been able to stop thinking about it. This was years later after Mike and I enjoyed some fun and we are still connected to him. He is married now as well. Mike and I go to many car shows together and I told her I would see if he was interested in some fun like the old days. Long story short, Mike was very interested and so was I and he said he had told his wife as well about our old days. I was shocked as I know his wife and I wondered what she thought about the whole idea. Mike told me she would really enjoy watching us. We got together and the agreed nigh at my house. We had BBQ and drinks were flowing. The girls were in the kitchen talking the whole thing up. After dinner my wife said lets get this party started! She was all about tonight as well as Mike's wife. Mike and I sat next to each other on the sofa and the girls were on the other side of the room. Mike made the first move and he reached to undo my pants. My cock was so hard and I wanted it out in the open. I could see my wife watching very closely and soon Mike leaned over and he began sucking my cock. I reached for his cock and he also was very hard in his pants. I said lets just get naked and really make this a great evening. All four of us got naked. Mike and I stayed on the sofa and the girls sat naked on the other side of the room. It was so exciting to feel Mike sucking my cock and seeing both wives watching us together. Such a turn on and I came hard as Mike sucked every drop from my hard cock. I leaned over and sucked Mike's cock for all it was worth and he came very fast and I swallowed it all. We looked over to the girls and they were each masturbating and they both cam and very loudly I might add. It was so good that we had other evening together and many great times. For another story at another time.... So good if it can work out for you. Enjoy!

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had told my wife about my experience with cock before we were married. The subject came up often when we were have sex. She seemed to get all hot talking about those time of mine. The talk with her only made me more hard and very excited. Then one night she asked me if she knew the guy that I enjoyed. Well in a hot heated moment I told her she did know him. She got all excited thinking of all of the guys we knew and who she thought would enjoy such an activity. I told her she had 3 guesses and I would be honest in my answer to those 3 guesses. She was on fire and her mind was running wild as well as mine. Her first guess was Gary. I said no and that's one guess. She looked me deep and was thinking very hard. Then I seen a look in her eye and could tell she may have though of someone that she could visualize as being the guy. The she said Mike! I said yes, you are correct. She wanted to know all the details. I told her most of my encounters with Mike and she really enjoyed hearing them and we both got off very good that night. The next day she approached the subject of Mike. I asked her what she was up to? She said she wanted to see me and Mike together and she has not been able to stop thinking about it. This was years later after Mike and I enjoyed some fun and we are still connected to him. He is married now as well. Mike and I go to many car shows together and I told her I would see if he was interested in some fun like the old days. Long story short, Mike was very interested and so was I and he said he had told his wife as well about our old days. I was shocked as I know his wife and I wondered what she thought about the whole idea. Mike told me she would really enjoy watching us. We got together and the agreed nigh at my house. We had BBQ and drinks were flowing. The girls were in the kitchen talking the whole thing up. After dinner my wife said lets get this party started! She was all about tonight as well as Mike's wife. Mike and I sat next to each other on the sofa and the girls were on the other side of the room. Mike made the first move and he reached to undo my pants. My cock was so hard and I wanted it out in the open. I could see my wife watching very closely and soon Mike leaned over and he began sucking my cock. I reached for his cock and he also was very hard in his pants. I said lets just get naked and really make this a great evening. All four of us got naked. Mike and I stayed on the sofa and the girls sat naked on the other side of the room. It was so exciting to feel Mike sucking my cock and seeing both wives watching us together. Such a turn on and I came hard as Mike sucked every drop from my hard cock. I leaned over and sucked Mike's cock for all it was worth and he came very fast and I swallowed it all. We looked over to the girls and they were each masturbating and they both cam and very loudly I might add. It was so good that we had other evening together and many great times. For another story at another time.... So good if it can work out for you. Enjoy!
It would be great if Mike would let you post a pic of his cock in your gallery .