Sucking straight friend....

izbebi101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone ever have suck off a best friend or straight friends cock. How did it happen. Love to her all the detail...... I Have!!

a "straight" friend of mine blows me once in a while.

And he's terrible at it, so I usually curve him when he wants too.

Years ago it was frequent. I know some would say they are bi but they seemed straight to me. Each time it was really just about being close. It didn't do well for the long term friendship but at the time it was amazing

Reactions: yld1
This experience can end a friendship when one or both of the participants begin to feel weird about it. Or it can deepen the friendship...depends on the guys and probably their degree of "straightness" and how you define straight. There are a lot of different viewpoints on this site about how exactly to define "straight." I won't reveal details because the friend is a member here.

Reactions: yld1
This experience can end a friendship when one or both of the participants begin to feel weird about it. Or it can deepen the friendship...depends on the guys and probably their degree of "straightness" and how you define straight. There are a lot of different viewpoints on this site about how exactly to define "straight." I won't reveal details because the friend is a member here.

Agreed many definitions of straight-

So what about the details being between you and another member. Who would know who your talking about unless you said his name. I have lots of friends on LPSG- How would anyone know I'm friends with anyone of them unless I told you .

I'm not bustin on ya ..... Just makin an observation.

I told my striaght friend that his friends (let's call him Alex) was cute...and that Alex heard about it.... a year or two after, Alex messaged me on facebook telling me he knows that I find him cute and he wanted to try something with a guy, so he thought of me... he came over after his hockey game... I sucked him dry, and he even tried to suck my cock... and he was a DAMN GREAT cocksucker and deepthroater! Don't know where he learned that! Since then, he gave me 2-3 calls to do it again. But he still concidere himself as straight.

Lol good fucking God another one of these threads about a so called straight guy having sexual contact with a another male. If you are freaking straight then you wouldn't touch another guy sexually.

This is the reason why sane females who respected themselves would never touch a guy sexually. Most guy are mentally challenged. Can't even understand what the term straight means.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt
I disagree. If a straight guy can turn down Fook, well he is dead. I mean come on, anyone would want to be with that guy. Straight or otherwise

Lol good fucking God another one of these threads about a so called straight guy having sexual contact with a another male. If you are freaking straight then you wouldn't touch another guy sexually.

This is the reason why sane females who respected themselves would never touch a guy sexually. Most guy are mentally challenged. Can't even understand what the term straight means.

I think what they mean is they live as straight to their peers and don't want to come out or label themselves bi.

Should be a term for this..

I kinda disagree with this. I think we are all born sexual to both sexes. It's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all.

But to answer the question yes I have had once and i had to end it because he has a girlfriend and it sucks because I have fallen for him and he's just really for pleasure and nothing beyond it. It sucks!

I kinda disagree with this. I think we are all born sexual to both sexes. It's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all.

But to answer the question yes I have had once and i had to end it because he has a girlfriend and it sucks because I have fallen for him and he's just really for pleasure and nothing beyond it. It sucks!

If that was the case how do you explain homosexual people. Are you saying that arnt born one way or another because I know there is a whole bunch of people that would disagree with you.

I think people are born what they are whether they be straight, bi, gay, trans or what ever else there is. The guys that lead a public life of being straight but do things with men on a regular basis are still bi and they most likely know it but just choose to not share it.

Some might even just say that they are straight because they know gay men like even thought they know it's not true.

I do agree with the banned fella above, when you're having sexual experience with a so called straight friend, he is not. If your friend is a vegetarian and he eats meat, he's not a vegetarian.

Well if a so called "straight" guy fools around with other guys then what the hell is a "straight" guy who only fools around with girls??? To me it's pretty obvious that they are not the same thing. It requires a basic level of intelligence to grasp such a simple concept. Two things that are not alike are not called the same thing. In this case sexuality. Men who are aroused by and are sexually active with other men are not the same as men who are only sexually aroused by and sexually active with females.

Being called homosexual or identifying yourself as homosexual is not an insult. It is something you either are or you are not. If you like both sexes you are Bi-Sexual. These are things that we all know. So I do not see how there is any debate or confusion. If it bothers someone that they are not straight then try need to either change their way of thinking or get counseling so that you learn to accept yourself.

I think what they mean is they live as straight to their peers and don't want to come out or label themselves bi.

Should be a term for this..

Really, another term, another label? Are you guys sick of labels? Just let it be. No need to make another sexuality term or label. We're all individuals and we like different things. Leave it at that.

Reactions: TenPntOh