Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Late Friday Nite, like passed midnight, I decided to go into one of the alleys, near my apartment, get hard, and let my Boner stick out of my fly.
I totally want to do it again, but it’s super risky and anything can happen in places like SoCal. Crazy of me, right?
i’m a super horny exhibitionist and I love it when other men see my dick. Especially the ones who offered to show me theirs. But, that night, I figured not many people roam in the alleys late at night, so I dare myself to let my cock out. Nothing happened really. Only two male bikers passed me at separate times while my cock was out. I feel like one guy saw him more than the other. But they both didn’t do anything.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always commando here so I don't know if it's particularly risky or not but I'm hanging heavy when bumping into neighbors, going to stores especially home improvement over the weekend and basically out and about. Cooler weather, it's usually freeballing in sweats; warmer weather it's shorts.

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always commando here so I don't know if it's particularly risky or not but I'm hanging heavy when bumping into neighbors, going to stores especially home improvement over the weekend and basically out and about. Cooler weather, it's usually freeballing in sweats; warmer weather it's shorts.
I'd love to back into you at the Home Depot sometime, over and over and over again!

Reactions: edonline

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never freeballed much in my life, mainly due to spending a lot of time where I wouldn't consider freeballing the best thing to do, like in a so-called professional setting. Not literally professional, but I think you catch my drift. I have found as of late though, mainly due to a certain pair of casual and very comfortable khakis I "inherited" that I really enjoy the laid-back feeling of freeballing in the right setting. A buddy of mine sold a house of his and left behind this really cool pair of khakis that were in perfect condition. He didn't know it, but I took the khakis he didn't want. Not that I can't afford to buy a pair of khakis, but there is something about wearing another dude's clothes that turns me on. I have a 34" waist and these khaki britches were 36" waist, just a little too big. That's what makes them so comfortable, even though I have to wear a belt to hold them up. I find when I wear these khakis with boots and the right shirt, whether an old, faded dress shirt or a cool t-shirt, the look I try to achieve while freeballing looks pretty cool. Not overly showy which I never like to do, just enough to be noticed and hopefully appreciated by someone like minded. So, my hard dick is not small, it's actually really thick when it's ready to party, and my length is a little less than I want. But I don't consider myself small. However, on soft, when not chubbed or aroused in the least, my dick retracts too much and I don't project quite as studly as I'd like. Maybe a cock ring would help, I don't know. If so, I'd hope the ring might keep it in a semi-chubbed state for a moving bulge.

All in all, this freeballing feeling is awesome and feels a little raunchy like a lot of guys are sexually. I just like to be minimal and a little raunchy, like I'm not trying to be.

Any tips for projecting more when fully soft? Any hot stories on the subject? Please share if you'd like.

went-freeballing-for-the-first-time-today-do-you-5frnx9wi1n.jpg
freeballing.jpg
freeballingbulge.jpg

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Late Friday Nite, like passed midnight, I decided to go into one of the alleys, near my apartment, get hard, and let my Boner stick out of my fly.
I totally want to do it again, but it’s super risky and anything can happen in places like SoCal. Crazy of me, right?
i’m a super horny exhibitionist and I love it when other men see my dick. Especially the ones who offered to show me theirs. But, that night, I figured not many people roam in the alleys late at night, so I dare myself to let my cock out. Nothing happened really. Only two male bikers passed me at separate times while my cock was out. I feel like one guy saw him more than the other. But they both didn’t do anything.
One of my exes and I (also in SoCal) used to do exactly this, except we'd hang out on his balcony (his street is in the hills on a VERY steep incline, so his balcony is only about 8ft higher than street level) in wide open robes at night. We got a threesome out of it before lol

Reactions: Luther Tickle