Super Size Queen Milker

hot4u2hold

Cherished Member
Media
Hey horses/bulls,

Super size queen here who just loves milking massive monster bull/horse cocks ;)
I do hard, intense milking, edging and dirty chats. I will worship that giant fat dick like no other. I am also fluid with dom/sub dynamics but prepared for those massive cum tanks to be drained fucking hard.

HMU ;)

Litwick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
S
Hey horses/bulls,

Super size queen here who just loves milking massive monster bull/horse cocks ;)
I do hard, intense milking, edging and dirty chats. I will worship that giant fat dick like no other. I am also fluid with dom/sub dynamics but prepared for those massive cum tanks to be drained fucking hard.

HMU ;)
Sent a dm

• Love
Reactions: hot4u2hold

nexuserectus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey horses/bulls,

HMU ;)
DMed

Reactions: hot4u2hold

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Super size queen cock size chart: ;)

Small - 5"-6"
Average. - 6"-7"
Big - 7"-8"
Huge - 8"-9"
Massive - 9"
Monster - 10”+
I consider myself a simple size queen, not 'super', so maybe thats why I don't agree with your chart, either that or things are bigger in California, do you mind if I add my (in my opinion/experience) more realistic chart?

Small 2 - 4.5"
Average 4.5 - 6"
Big 6 - 7.5"
Huge 7.5" - 8.5"
Monster or 'OMFG' 8.5" + (extremely rare).

** please note these estimates are based on REAL inches, not internet/LPSG ones, and also that I don't mention 10"+ as they don't exist, as proven by the $10,000 10" Challenge thread on this very site.**

hot4u2hold

Cherished Member
Media
I consider myself a simple size queen, not 'super', so maybe thats why I don't agree with your chart, either that or things are bigger in California, do you mind if I add my (in my opinion/experience) more realistic chart?

Small 2 - 4.5"
Average 4.5 - 6"
Big 6 - 7.5"
Huge 7.5" - 8.5"
Monster or 'OMFG' 8.5" + (extremely rare).

** please note these estimates are based on REAL inches, not internet/LPSG ones, and also that I don't mention 10"+ as they don't exist, as proven by the $10,000 10" Challenge thread on this very site.**
I always love an opinion of another size queen and thank you for sharing. I have seen someone that is bigger than 10, which probably is really extremely rare but would still want to milk that if he comes forward ;)

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always love an opinion of another size queen and thank you for sharing. I have seen someone that is bigger than 10, which probably is really extremely rare but would still want to milk that if he comes forward ;)
Well if you've seen someone bigger than 10" send him in the direction of the $10k for 10" thread, not only will he win $10k, they'll also pay you the same for finding and recommending him.