Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start off by saying that I don't really find this trans attractive. To be honest I really didn't think that this video was all that great and I came very close to closing it right after I started viewing it. However since this trans had an decent sized cock I figured that I would at least skip ahead to the money shot. What I saw next absolutely surprised, no, left me ABSOLUTELY FLOORED at the massive cumshot that was blown out of that shaft. I still don't find her attractive but it's still worth viewing just to see the ending. The cumming starts at 5:40 into the video and she lets out 13 heaping shots of cum that at times looks as though it shoots at least 3 feet into the air (if not higher). After seeing this I could only think to myself, WHY THE HELL CAN'T I CUM LIKE THAT!!!

Enjoy!

Huge trans Cumshot | Free trans Clips

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Crazy. Doesn't really look like a trans. Looks like a somewhat chubby guy with a stupid hairstyle and press-on nails. The chubby white guy hardly has any dick and no balls.

recreation

Experimental Member
Media
Her name is India... She has a few vids on Black T-girls and Franks T-girl World...I;ve been trying to find her other vids but to no avail.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay