Support

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who initially came here for "support," as in "his penis is huge, I am going to need some advice."

Outside of the forum, is it actually something you've sought input on? Google, girlfriends, etc.

I remember seeing advice columns on the topic in Cosmo eons ago. Is it something you really found you had to figure out - what to do if he has an unusually large cock?

Reactions: Hatt_101

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did. I found this site while searching for advice on how to have good sex with a well endowed guy. I would say I was relatively inexperienced sexually when I started dating my husband. I was not a virgin, but I hadn’t been with many guys and the ones I was with were on the smaller end of the spectrum. It was a bit of a shock to the system when I first became sexually active with my husband. While I really enjoyed the novelty of his size compared to my most recent ex, I was nervous about how I would handle taking him when we eventually went all the way. I think my nerves were the real issue not his size or my anatomy. Luckily he was patient and kind with me, and this site was a really good resource both from supportive guys who understood my feelings, but especially from the women who gave me great suggestions on everything from positions to specific brands of lubrication.

Reactions: rope9839 and g0nz0

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My body is built in such a way that I've never needed help taking a dick.

My guy is large. There are sometimes painful moments, but 9 times out of 10 I have no problem taking him from base to tip, slapping balls deep into me.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think is was peen related body mod research that landed me on LPSG peen-y shores. I was newly minted with the boy. Like, only months together.

I liked the Witches and the cool dudes. They've kept me interested long after the novelty wore off.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guy actually did, and I laughed at him. I'm sorry. I assumed that all well endowed men needed no support in that area. I did not realize how much trauma he endured earlier in his life.

I know now how difficult it can be for some women, present company included, to easily accommodate someone of his size.

So, Baby, I'm sorry I laughed at you. But this still isn't a real support group. I'm sorry for that, too.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
OP also asked if we sought advice elsewhere.
I had a couple friends who would blab in their younger years. One was dating a mutual friend, nicknamed Tripod, although I’d suspected he started the rumor.
Her general advice was “be a better woman and deal.” not gonna work on my end.
The basic online advice is lube, slow and maybe look at larger dildoes to stretch.
Again, the latter isn’t happening.

here I got the line “more lube than you knew existed.”
Ding ding ding.