Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find it impossible to believe that there are men out them at have never tasted their own cum. Come on! You don’t need to pretend. I guarantee curiosity gets the better of every guy and we’ve all tasted ourselves.

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tasted for sure, but never swallowed much. Sometimes when really horny and feeling cum-curious have aimed at my face but have closed my mouth after the first rope or two...always get surprised how warm, thick and sweet it is.

Reactions: 4208171

JonnyHard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like to do that sometimes with a cum eating instruction vid (cei). You need someone to push you over the edge :)
Most vids are ok, and a view are great , because the teasing is just better which comes along with more self confidence that you can hear in the voice.
Also In love the idea that someone knows about the nasty thing I'm about to do or beeing forced to do so. :p

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to do that sometimes with a cum eating instruction vid (cei). You need someone to push you over the edge :)
Most vids are ok, and a view are great , because the teasing is just better which comes along with more self confidence that you can hear in the voice.
Also In love the idea that someone knows about the nasty thing I'm about to do or beeing forced to do so. :p
Thing I hate about CEI vids is the humiliating voice. Like I’d much prefer ‘Cum all over yourself and eat it you bad boy...your cock is so hard’ instead of ‘Eat that cum you filthy disgusting pervert’ type stuff.