Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have swallowed it twice after shooting it in my own mouth. It's a bit difficult as it's laying on your back and legs up against a wall with your cock positioned above your mouth and face. Actually liked it but it's a bit awkward.

Reactions: cherryboom66

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love eating my cum out of my wife’s pussy but it’s a rare treat when she lets me do it. I often get the urge to eat it when I’m masturbating but usually lose interest as soon as I cum.

When I'm very horny I like the thought of it, I sometimes tell my wife to give it to me when it's in her mouth, but as soon as I cum, I get discouraged and then she just swallows. Can't explain why, should maybe just go for it.

Frank240

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm very horny I like the thought of it, I sometimes tell my wife to give it to me when it's in her mouth, but as soon as I cum, I get discouraged and then she just swallows. Can't explain why, should maybe just go for it.
Try edging. Sometimes you can release a small portion of cum without fully ejaculating. The desire to taste is not lost, in fact, it is enhanced.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The good old cum eating question. This has to be one of the top five asked questions here.

I have like many dodged the desire once I shoot that load I’ve been building. But through edging I’ve developed the talent to be able to milk or as some call it harvest my cum. When I do this I can edge out a substantial amount of cum without an orgasam. Well without an orgasam the desire to eat your cum definitely stays. Odd how it works. But damn I can feed on myself for a long time sometimes if done right. There are threads here on the subject.

So I don’t know what it is that changed in me. But I’d say 95% of the time anymore I tend to eat my own cum. Slurp it straight off my hand or out of a shot glass. Though I like licking it off my hand like cum craving slut. I’ve licked it off a dildo I have and out of my Fleshlight too. And most definitely when my wife allows me to I eat my creampies. But she’s stinggy with it and likes to be sticky all day. She only tastes better after a few hours. Lol.

I kinda made it up in my mind no matter what I was going it eat my cum. Until and if I ever get the chance to eat another mans cum I don’t want to be turned off by it. So I figured this is the best way to eliminate any surprises.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have swallowed it twice after shooting it in my own mouth. It's a bit difficult as it's laying on your back and legs up against a wall with your cock positioned above your mouth and face. Actually liked it but it's a bit awkward.
I've done the same many times but sometimes you get a good load shot straight out and other times a little more erratic. I suppose most of that is due to my jerking.

The biggest loads I've swallowed was when my gf at the time would control the aiming.

Reactions: Thickbear96
D

deleted814719

Try edging. Sometimes you can release a small portion of cum without fully ejaculating. The desire to taste is not lost, in fact, it is enhanced.
I do this and enjoy it. I edge for up to two hours every morning. I like tasting the beads of precum which forms on my cock. In the last few years, I "discovered" external prostate stimulation. When I edge, I only play with my cock which is rather strange since I LOVE when my wife plays with or sucks me and adds ball play to the event. At any rate, with hours of edging, I get pretty ramped up. Sometimes, the tension is to the point where I need to feel that release. So, I've developed a habit of wanking or shaking my cock with one hand while rubbing and pressing on my taint and trying to massage my prostate.

I get to a PONR and can feel an orgasm near. I stop wanking/shaking my penis, place that hand under the tip of my cock, and continue rubbing and pressing my taint. Cum-like substance will dribble out of my cock but I believe that it is prostate fluid and not really cum. The taste is not bitter as a real ejaculation and the fluid is more transparent and "slipperier". I lick this off my palm and can sometimes repeat the process within minutes, getting more of what I assume is prostate fluid.

If I'm still not fully satisfied, I can jack off to an orgasm with "real"cum. And, that the taste of that is definitely different from precum and prostate fluid.

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do this and enjoy it. I edge for up to two hours every morning. I like tasting the beads of precum which forms on my cock. In the last few years, I "discovered" external prostate stimulation. When I edge, I only play with my cock which is rather strange since I LOVE when my wife plays with or sucks me and adds ball play to the event. At any rate, with hours of edging, I get pretty ramped up. Sometimes, the tension is to the point where I need to feel that release. So, I've developed a habit of wanking or shaking my cock with one hand while rubbing and pressing on my taint and trying to massage my prostate.

I get to a PONR and can feel an orgasm near. I stop wanking/shaking my penis, place that hand under the tip of my cock, and continue rubbing and pressing my taint. Cum-like substance will dribble out of my cock but I believe that it is prostate fluid and not really cum. The taste is not bitter as a real ejaculation and the fluid is more transparent and "slipperier". I lick this off my palm and can sometimes repeat the process within minutes, getting more of what I assume is prostate fluid.

If I'm still not fully satisfied, I can jack off to an orgasm with "real"cum. And, that the taste of that is definitely different from precum and prostate fluid.
Exactly what I like to do. That clear fluid does taste entirely different. And I even manage to get some white cum like fluid that also doesn’t taste like cum. I often wonder if it’s only because I’m ramped up. I think that also after consuming all that pre-organismic fluid makes me kinda “cum drunk”. I get that wild feeling that I just have to get more. And then end up eating my load like a starved animal.

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to a couple of times out of curiosity but then couldn’t bring myself to do it after I’d cum this was despite having eaten out several partners pussies after I had cum in them. My last girlfriend had a cum fetish and loved playing with my cum, wanted it everywhere and loved to cumkiss after I had eaten out her pussy, cum in her mouth or licked it off her. I had initial reservations about doing it but she was very persuasive and I discovered it was actually sexy as fuck to do with her.

Reactions: FLhusband50

annonn555

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there have been several threads about this topic. I assume that the question comes up because someone is either curious and has never done it or does do it and is seeking "affirmation" about it from others.

If you've never tasted your own cum, I suggest that you ejaculate onto a bit of food - a cookie, a bowl of berries, a piece of chocolate. That might make it easier to get over any "yuck" factor. Once you've done that, you might become more comfortable just going straight-up with eating your own.

Personally, I've recently cum into a glass and just picked it up and swallowed. I also frequently cum onto a tablespoon and eat it from there.
I have also done this.

Reactions: clcarter22
D

deleted814719

I agree. This is an easy way for guys who don't/can't get over the hump of tasting their own cum to get more comfortable with it.

I edge every day. Beads of precum (Cowper's Gland secretions) form on my piss slit. This clear, stretchy substance has a nice taste (at least to me).

I've gotten into the habit of edging my cock with one hand and rubbing/massing my taint with the other. I know I'm stimulating my prostate this way and when I hit just the right spot, it is VERY pleasurable. When I feel that I'm reaching the PONR, I stop playing with my cock but continue to massage (externally) my taint/prostate area. I put the palm of my free hand under my cock head and leak a watery, whitish fluid which I believe is prostate fluid and not cum. This has a very different taste than precum and a different taste than cum, which for me is thicker ad whiter in color.

So, what I'm suggesting to men who want to try cum eating is to do it in stages where you taste your fluids separately and learn to like the the differences. Then, eating full-blown cum might be easier.

annonn555

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. This is an easy way for guys who don't/can't get over the hump of tasting their own cum to get more comfortable with it.

I edge every day. Beads of precum (Cowper's Gland secretions) form on my piss slit. This clear, stretchy substance has a nice taste (at least to me).

I've gotten into the habit of edging my cock with one hand and rubbing/massing my taint with the other. I know I'm stimulating my prostate this way and when I hit just the right spot, it is VERY pleasurable. When I feel that I'm reaching the PONR, I stop playing with my cock but continue to massage (externally) my taint/prostate area. I put the palm of my free hand under my cock head and leak a watery, whitish fluid which I believe is prostate fluid and not cum. This has a very different taste than precum and a different taste than cum, which for me is thicker ad whiter in color.

So, what I'm suggesting to men who want to try cum eating is to do it in stages where you taste your fluids separately and learn to like the the differences. Then, eating full-blown cum might be easier.
Thanks for the advice. These are some things I will try the next time I edge. I am glad you edge everyday and I look forward to hearing more about your "edging practices".

Reactions: Bistrokes_84403