Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this experience in Australia. I was living in Sydney when I first moved down under living in a hostel.

Now in a hostel you can have upward of 6 strangers in the same room. This one instance I was bunking with 4 girls.

That evening this guy stayed in the room with us. He kept to himself. That night at about 5 in the morning I saw a flash of light from his bed. From my top bunk I saw down to his bed and that it was this guy taking a selfie of himself. He was halfway out of his sleeping blanket, shirtless and admiring himself. It was kind of funny but I pretended to be asleep.

Like clockwork the following night he did the same. Only this time afterwards he proceeded to his suitcase grabbed a toiletries bad and left to go to the bathroom.

I needed to pee anyways so I decided to go to the washroom.

In the bathroom the guy was in the shower singing. I did not recognize the song or his dialect and continued to proceed to go to the washroom. After exiting the stall to wash my hands the guy simultaneously stopped showering and opened the curtain. Now he was beautiful in a corn bucket sort of way. Sort of like a cross between Gaston (in size) with the colouring of the Hanson brothers and Thor. His long hair was wet and he had a surfers body. Platinum blonde hair his eyebrows could barely be seen.

His penis was semi hard and proportionate. I lingered too long on his body and he said "du gillar".

I didn't know what to say and proceeded out of the bathroom. Outside I felt like an idiot. Why had I followed him in? I needed to pee yes but he must have thought I was spying on him. Suddenly the bathroom door swung open and in my panic and awkwardness I walked face on into the guy and we smacked foreheads. I'd also reached out to brace my fall and our hands touched.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Ouch...that hurt." He said.

We stood and laughed off the awkwardness.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

Before I knew what was happening he had pulled me back into the washroom. Through kisses he said, "I'm not gay!" For someone who wasnt gay his penis was saying otherwise. I remember laughing slightly in my mouth as he wrestled trying to take my pyjamas off.

"Lick me" he said and I didn't need to be asked twice. I was strong at this time but he was very powerful and had me on my knees in a second. "Lick my ass" he said in broken English. On my knees, i looked up at his 6'4 massive frame as he turned around and shoved his ass over my nose. My nose deep in his peachy ass he bent over and was on all fours in front of me.

Now I love a good ass and immediately went to town on his hole. His pink ass lips were so tasty, clean and kissed me back. He groaned and on the floor of the bathroom I then started to move to lick down the underside of his cock shaft to his penis that was leaking.

Touching his penis triggered him to stop immediately and he turned and pushed me away.

"I'm not GAY!" He yelled and with that he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the bathroom.

Not the nicest feeling when you are young, naive and sensitive. I was deeply saddened by what had happened and was immediately worried I would get in trouble.

I say on the bathroom floor for what seemed like an hour and then proceeded back to my room.

Outside in the hallway he was sitting on the floor in the same fashion as me. He had also been crying. It was very moving and surprisingly sexy.

I didn't know what to say..."I'm sorry" I said to which I got no response. At the door to the dorm room he said "I am too" I turned to him and walked into the room.

He never came back that night and the next morning when I woke his bed was empty.

A sad story but wanted to share in case anyone else has had this happen to them. Being queer is so wonderful and full of moments of great joy and pain. It was a beautiful moment of ecstasy that was stopped out of fear. Never fear of judgement. Enjoy being spontaneous in lust and love and remember to always enjoy every moment.

I had this experience in Australia. I was living in Sydney when I first moved down under living in a hostel.

Now in a hostel you can have upward of 6 strangers in the same room. This one instance I was bunking with 4 girls.

That evening this guy stayed in the room with us. He kept to himself. That night at about 5 in the morning I saw a flash of light from his bed. From my top bunk I saw down to his bed and that it was this guy taking a selfie of himself. He was halfway out of his sleeping blanket, shirtless and admiring himself. It was kind of funny but I pretended to be asleep.

Like clockwork the following night he did the same. Only this time afterwards he proceeded to his suitcase grabbed a toiletries bad and left to go to the bathroom.

I needed to pee anyways so I decided to go to the washroom.

In the bathroom the guy was in the shower singing. I did not recognize the song or his dialect and continued to proceed to go to the washroom. After exiting the stall to wash my hands the guy simultaneously stopped showering and opened the curtain. Now he was beautiful in a corn bucket sort of way. Sort of like a cross between Gaston (in size) with the colouring of the Hanson brothers and Thor. His long hair was wet and he had a surfers body. Platinum blonde hair his eyebrows could barely be seen.

His penis was semi hard and proportionate. I lingered too long on his body and he said "du gillar".

I didn't know what to say and proceeded out of the bathroom. Outside I felt like an idiot. Why had I followed him in? I needed to pee yes but he must have thought I was spying on him. Suddenly the bathroom door swung open and in my panic and awkwardness I walked face on into the guy and we smacked foreheads. I'd also reached out to brace my fall and our hands touched.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Ouch...that hurt." He said.

We stood and laughed off the awkwardness.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

Before I knew what was happening he had pulled me back into the washroom. Through kisses he said, "I'm not gay!" For someone who wasnt gay his penis was saying otherwise. I remember laughing slightly in my mouth as he wrestled trying to take my pyjamas off.

"Lick me" he said and I didn't need to be asked twice. I was strong at this time but he was very powerful and had me on my knees in a second. "Lick my ass" he said in broken English. On my knees, i looked up at his 6'4 massive frame as he turned around and shoved his ass over my nose. My nose deep in his peachy ass he bent over and was on all fours in front of me.

Now I love a good ass and immediately went to town on his hole. His pink ass lips were so tasty, clean and kissed me back. He groaned and on the floor of the bathroom I then started to move to lick down the underside of his cock shaft to his penis that was leaking.

Touching his penis triggered him to stop immediately and he turned and pushed me away.

"I'm not GAY!" He yelled and with that he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the bathroom.

Not the nicest feeling when you are young, naive and sensitive. I was deeply saddened by what had happened and was immediately worried I would get in trouble.

I say on the bathroom floor for what seemed like an hour and then proceeded back to my room.

Outside in the hallway he was sitting on the floor in the same fashion as me. He had also been crying. It was very moving and surprisingly sexy.

I didn't know what to say..."I'm sorry" I said to which I got no response. At the door to the dorm room he said "I am too" I turned to him and walked into the room.

He never came back that night and the next morning when I woke his bed was empty.

A sad story but wanted to share in case anyone else has had this happen to them. Being queer is so wonderful and full of moments of great joy and pain. It was a beautiful moment of ecstasy that was stopped out of fear. Never fear of judgement. Enjoy being spontaneous in lust and love and remember to always enjoy every moment.
I love this story!