Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey!
What are the best and hottest Swedish content creators you know?
are there any cute Swedish twinks worth subscribing to and following on X or OF?
I’m not really into older men but feel free to share them too tho for people who are!

Reactions: Taebun
No collabs/ or super long videos yet, 2min (longest). But I think he started a week ago. He ask his subs what they want to see, and listens :)
Ehh, not really for me then:weary_face: I’ll wait a few months to see if he uploads anything worth subbing for if he’s still there by then

Reactions: Car10
Hey!
What are the best and hottest Swedish content creators you know?
are there any cute Swedish twinks worth subscribing to and following on X or OF?
I’m not really into older men but feel free to share them too tho for people who are!
Milo_milano_ on twitter and milo_milano on OF.

Sometimes longer vids around 13 min, hot body, always kind and sexy to talk to, nice fat uncut and young cock! Actually an interesting person as well with many talents!

Of: Ludvigrosen6
X: ludvigrosen1

SUPER hot body, good cock. Love that he is so flexible!!! Videos are usually a bit short, he doesnt post a lot and he is not replying that much. But he is sooooooooo sexy If his page is on sale I would go and subscribe

Attachments

He called me ugly and stuff. Insane how you can treat your customers so arrogantly. I much prefer Milo
It’s pretty funny to see how you use a fake account to promote yourself. But the funniest thing is that you’re promote yourself in a hate-comment against Liam. Maybe you just mad because he didn’t wanna collab with you? Funniest shit I’ve read in a while.