Swollen Foreskin

This happens to me sometimes.. but its usually a super sensitive feeling.. nice foreskin btw
This is not a first time for me too. Sometimes i play with myself for hours and nothing like that happens. But sometimes it swoles up and that feeling is not that good. It feels like a blood from a foreskin have difficulty to go back. Sometimes i use something cold for that and it helps a bit.

Dude 8t happens once when I was younger and uncut I had a great time with the vaccum it felt great but after I was done my skin was very swollen balantis is what I think they call it it will go down by tomorrow no worries

Dude 8t happens once when I was younger and uncut I had a great time with the vaccum it felt great but after I was done my skin was very swollen balantis is what I think they call it it will go down by tomorrow no worries
Yeah, i did not use any vacuum stuff, cock rings or tie downs, just playng with my dick for a couple of hours everyday for the last three days :) I will pause my play sessions for a couple of days and use some ice for it to shrink down :)

Balanitis. There's a cream you can buy for it on Amazon
It is not that ruff like on pics grom google with that illness.

After few days, it looks normal again, still feels a little numb, but it is all good :) Thanks for your answers :)