Taking his cum inside you....

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?

Some people think of cumming inside another person as the ultimate spiritual experience. I do feel that way if I care about or love the other person. Otherwise it's pleasurable but not the same as with someone I feel a deeper connection with. Everything get raised to a higher level when the feelings are present. When the person I love and lust after is giving me a blowjob and I see their face looking up at me, the pleasure level is so high it makes me cum just from their glance into my eyes. They seem so beautiful and lusty at the same time, so I can't help but explode in their mouths.

ianmars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That feeling is so incredible. Having a man deep inside you is incredible enough, but that intense feeling as a fuck is ending and you know he's gonna cum is so intense. Its so amazing to feel his body pressed hard against you, his swollen prick balls deep inside you, and then that spasm and flood of warm goo. It is crazy how amazing that entire experience is.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They do say that when you take a man's sperm in you (whether orally or anally) you body absorbs the proteins and hormones in the load and that leads to feeling almost like you're drunk. Thus the term "drunk on cum". I do think there is something spiritual about it too. A man's seed is his essense that was made by his body. It is something only he has and only he can decide who to give it to. There's not a lot of it and it takes time to make. When he releases his sperm inside of someone he is giving a part of himself and for him knowing that the person's body is going to be nourished in some was is very satisfying on several levels.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont do bareback unless it is with someone i trust when we do i love looking into his eyes as he or i an ejaculating. The feeling of him sharing himself into me or me into him feels great we are one same when i am with a girl pushing deep into her and flooding her with my goo feeld great euphoria

They do say that when you take a man's sperm in you (whether orally or anally) you body absorbs the proteins and hormones in the load and that leads to feeling almost like you're drunk. Thus the term "drunk on cum". I do think there is something spiritual about it too. A man's seed is his essense that was made by his body. It is something only he has and only he can decide who to give it to. There's not a lot of it and it takes time to make. When he releases his sperm inside of someone he is giving a part of himself and for him knowing that the person's body is going to be nourished in some was is very satisfying on several levels.

To me this is so true but for many people semen isn't very erotic. They consider it slimly and gross. I've never felt that way especially about the cum of guys who I care about or love. For the same reason you say, their cum is precious and beautiful to me. It is their essence or their most intimate part. Giving it freely and openly is about the most loving thing a man can do for his lovers. Thanks for a great post BTW.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some people think of cumming inside another person as the ultimate spiritual experience. I do feel that way if I care about or love the other person.
I consider myself lucky to have experienced this. During a particularly intense orgasm, with me ejaculating deep inside a man I profoundly loved, I started quietly sobbing. I was simply overwhelmed by the emotional and physical climax of it all. I bathed his back with both my sweat and tears. Although it was never openly acknowledged, I think he knew what had happened. Only my heaving breathing in his ear helped conceal that I was actually crying.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I consider myself lucky to have experienced this. During a particularly intense orgasm, with me ejaculating deep inside a man I profoundly loved, I started quietly sobbing. I was simply overwhelmed by the emotional and physical climax of it all. I bathed his back with both my sweat and tears. Although it was never openly acknowledged, I think he knew what had happened. Only my heaving breathing in his ear helped conceal that I was actually crying.

Wow that is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great post with lots of great comments. It has been a long time since I have let someone cum inside of me. Years. I miss it...the intimacy, raw eroticism, pleasure and emotional power associated with letting another man (or a trans woman) fill you with their seed. Anal is different than oral--at least for me. Swallowing a man's sperm is also very erotic, intimate and enjoyable....but allowing someone to release their sperm inside your ass and belly is almost overwhelming......a part of your lover is now inside of your body...uuummmm.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a ver bi guy, I like to cum inside and have cum inside me. Feeling a cock fuck my ass and then ejaculate is satisfying. I know that my ass "made" him cum and he didn't waste it. The very first time I got fucked the guy shot the biggest load in my ass I swear I could feel the warmth of his cum inside me. Of course the throbbing of his cock added to the experience. Then having his cum run out of me felt good but was embarrassing because it felt "dirty". It wasn't messy but you know what I'm talking about.

I have barebacked anally both men and women and all of them want my cum inside them. If I go to pull out they tell me to shoot inside. Why say no right?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BTW, there are gay web sites catering for guys looking for bareback only sex. They even are quite open about their status and if they are on any meds. A friend has meet a number of guys there. He introduced me to a few but them being total bottoms wasn't what I was looking for. I have thought about creating an ad to see what was in my area.

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

I've said this before on this thread but for me it's hard to put into words. Maybe I'm just elitist, but I find the majority of men who want to have sex with me I'm not at all attracted to. This is also true of women. On the other hand I've heard the old adage about "any port in a storm". Also there are times when someone I just meet affects me in a way I can't understand and I end up in bed with them. I've heard every excuse for this behavior in me from I'm too picky to I'm lost in the sexual desire of the moment. I can't remember ever having sex with someone who I later felt bad about or regretted except when I was in high school. In those situations the negative experiences were always with girls, and they were negative because I didn't like or understand my attraction to them.

Reactions: notN2pussy