Taking his cum inside you....

sweetnympho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CUM IN MY MOUTH OR ASS!! Its crazy but I once started crying because I was overcome with emotion and sexual satisfaction when I some guy was on top of me and started to cum. It felt soo amazing that my ass made him cum and he was soo into my ass that I could feel him jerking his body because he was nutting in me. Man Its been several time where I was soo turned on that I just start to cry from pleasure.. Its an amazing moment. I wish I could get barebacked by every guy but that's just unsafe. So I don't bareback but I have.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread wasn't really all that applicable to me, until literally last weekend. For me, being bisexual has usually just been about getting off. I am not really all that attracted to the male form, though I do get aroused at the site of a man's naked ass, or erect penis. Anyway, most of my experiences were me topping or getting sucked, with having only bottomed a couple times (which I wasn't in to), and going down on a few times on other guys. In all of those cases, and most of the cases where I topped or was sucked, I wore condoms, or my partner did. That was until I met this one guy, who is now a FB. In fact, I am not sure, but it could be that it's becoming more than just sex (a first for me).

I met this guy who posted a CL ad. He was like me in that he has a live in girlfriend, needs discretion, and is not out to anyone (in my case, I know i post here and it may seem like i am out as a bi man, but I am not). It started out with the usual email back and forth, get to know each other chit chat. As it turned out we are about the same age (within a couple years), both have similar jobs, have very similar interests in movies, TV, music, hobbies, etc. We had similar good and bad experiences with other guys, and with women. Our sexual preferences were complimentary: him being mostly a bottom, me being mostly a top, but both of us said we were open to other things, too. It seemed like we were literally like brothers already, and through email we decided to meet off line at a brewery with 2 miles of his house last Sunday evening. It worked out since his girlfriend was out of state visiting family and his ex had the his kids for the week, and my girlfriend was actually visiting her long time girl friend (platonic), who took her to a concert.

When I met this guy, I instantly was comfortable with him, and he with me within just a few minutes of talking. We talked for 10 hours, getting more and more buzzed as the night went on. We told each other things we only shared with people we knew really well, and in some cases, had never told anyone else. It was like we knew each other for years. We both were also aroused by one another, sneaking in more and more sexual innuendo and topics as the night went on. I was really getting turned on, with one big (HUGE) difference...I was sexually attracted to not just the idea of having sex with him, but TO him.

Finally, when 10 minutes to 2AM came, we had to close out our tabs. Both of us at that point were straight up drunk. Since we weren't in any condition to drive, we both left our vehicles there, and took an uber to his place. Along the way to his house, he discretely started rubbing my cock through my pants. When we got there, we practically started making out immediately after the front door closed. In no time, we were on his couch, naked, and grinding each other, penis to penis, while we made out. I know it was risky doing it, but he went down on my without protection. Just before I was about to cum, he stopped, and brought out the lube for me to top him. I slipped my cock into his ass, and being used to protected sex, along with the slippery lube and warmth of his ass, the pleasure sensation was amplified as I kept thrusting and feeling the end of him on the inside. I am not going to lie....it didn't take long for me to cum!

I felt this wave of intimacy I have never felt with another man, and with only two other women in my entire life. Even after I came, I just laid there on top of his back for a few minutes, holding him and kissing his neck. Then, I felt this new wave of emotion, and the closest thing I can describe it as being is that of feeling feminine submissiveness (something completely foreign to me), and wanting to please him. So, I pulled out of him, guided him to lay on his back, and kissed him from his neck to his cock, and took it into my mouth, unprotected. As I sensed him stiffening and getting ready to cum, he stopped me, and asked if he could top me.

As I have already said, I am not really into being topped, but for some reason when he asked me, that feminine feeling of submissiveness just took me over, and I said yeah. He lubed his cock and my ass, and slowly entered me. It hurt a little, but after I relaxed, the burning stopped (most of it anyway, it still hurt a little), and the pleasure began. He fucked me, then climaxed inside me, and collapsed in exhaustion on my back, just as I had with him. I felt the warmth and wetness of his cum inside me, and felt his cock go flaccid inside me. I don't know how to describe it, but I felt so pleasured, and so submissive in those few moments, that feel like he could have asked me to do almost anything short of killing someone, and I would have done it for him, if he wanted me to. We moved to the bedroom and I spent the rest of the night in his bed with him. Nothing as intense, but we continued to pleasure each other manually in between laying there naked, spooning each other. I had to get up early that Monday morning to get back to my place, before my girlfriend (who also spent the night at her friend's house), got home.

I've thought about this guy all week, and we have emailed each other. We are setting up something for this Monday, and I can't wait!
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you really enjoyed letting go and feeling the emotional pleasure possible with MM sex......please continue!!

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anytime I give a blowjob now I always swallow his cum. When I first started blowing guys I didn't swallow but after a few I decided to give it a try and I enjoyed it so much. I like leaving his cock in my mouth until it gets soft so I can lick off every drop.
As far as cumming in my ass, I don't really feel the cum when they do. While I've only been fucked a few times, each time I didn't feel the cum. I've only been fucked bareback and I think that the thought of being fucked bareback is what gets me really hot. The feeling of his bare skin in me feels incredible but I never feel the "hot" cum inside me. I even had someone rim me after he came and he opened my hole with his fingers to lick the cum that came leaking out. That was hot.

Nak Ed

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anytime I give a blowjob now I always swallow his cum. When I first started blowing guys I didn't swallow but after a few I decided to give it a try and I enjoyed it so much. I like leaving his cock in my mouth until it gets soft so I can lick off every drop.
As far as cumming in my ass, I don't really feel the cum when they do. While I've only been fucked a few times, each time I didn't feel the cum. I've only been fucked bareback and I think that the thought of being fucked bareback is what gets me really hot. The feeling of his bare skin in me feels incredible but I never feel the "hot" cum inside me. I even had someone rim me after he came and he opened my hole with his fingers to lick the cum that came leaking out. That was hot.
Very hot!

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

I like it when i cum or bareback my horny slut pussy or ass , having my hot sperm filling her and just the thought of knowning that she/He is taking my DNA inside me makes me HORNEY , AS Part of me is in side of that hole.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would like to take a guys load in my ass bareback someday... I just worry about the risks.

I have enjoyed it orally... feeling that warm fluid expelled into my mouth, tasting the flavor, swallowing it down as more is pumped in.... hot!

I do get a special pleasure when I am able to cum in my girlfriend's pussy.... a spiritual connection and deep satisfaction of having my seed deposited in her. I also find it hot and satisfying to see my cum run out when I pull out. Her creampie is so hot!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t know why I’m so fascinated with a guy either cumming in my mouth or ass. But I find it so hot to have a guy pumping his load in me while he is moaning and breathing heavy. I do get pleasure out of making a guy cum, knowing he is getting off gets me off!

TXGuy1982

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would like to take a guys load in my ass bareback someday... I just worry about the risks.

I have enjoyed it orally... feeling that warm fluid expelled into my mouth, tasting the flavor, swallowing it down as more is pumped in.... hot!

I do get a special pleasure when I am able to cum in my girlfriend's pussy.... a spiritual connection and deep satisfaction of having my seed deposited in her. I also find it hot and satisfying to see my cum run out when I pull out. Her creampie is so hot!
That's why I take PRep.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only had two men in my life who busted their nut in my ass. Terrifies the fuck out of me. I've been married for a while now, and I love to cum deep in my Wifes pussy. After wards, she stands up forces me to my knees, grabs the back of my head and tells me to suck her cock. While she feeds me her cum and calls me a bitch. I love her!

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?
I think the ultimate intamacy of sex is only reached by taking cum into my body — mouth or rectum. To be sure it’s not just anyone I do this with. I recognize the risk and get tested regularly.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I only had two men in my life who busted their nut in my ass. Terrifies the fuck out of me. I've been married for a while now, and I love to cum deep in my Wifes pussy. After wards, she stands up forces me to my knees, grabs the back of my head and tells me to suck her cock. While she feeds me her cum and calls me a bitch. I love her!
So your wife is trans? Just asking. I love TS women......

mmmmm2003

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I took cum inside me (2003) it changed my life...i feel that I become a weman mmmm
It was the last time that we do it my ... I miss my partner

jackdouglas

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the ultimate intamacy of sex is only reached by taking cum into my body — mouth or rectum. To be sure it’s not just anyone I do this with. I recognize the risk and get tested regularly.

Yes yes yes! Sex with a real person is all about that deep intimacy. If they're not going to come through (no pun intended) then I'm happier just fucking a fleshlight or my hand instead.

I cut ties with this guy because after letting him cum inside me twice on the day we met, he did not want to get so close. We spent that night together and he wouldn't even let me cuddle. My ass is now off limits and I no longer bottom.