Taking his cum inside you....

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?
yes its a special bonding feeling..if i had sex with you it would feel so good to know i ejaculated inside you and my italian sperm is floating all over your pussy

Reactions: flatiron and diver6

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a ver bi guy, I like to cum inside and have cum inside me. Feeling a cock fuck my ass and then ejaculate is satisfying. I know that my ass "made" him cum and he didn't waste it. The very first time I got fucked the guy shot the biggest load in my ass I swear I could feel the warmth of his cum inside me. Of course the throbbing of his cock added to the experience. Then having his cum run out of me felt good but was embarrassing because it felt "dirty". It wasn't messy but you know what I'm talking about.

I have barebacked anally both men and women and all of them want my cum inside them. If I go to pull out they tell me to shoot inside. Why say no right?[/QUOTEyes its a great feeling to fuck and cum inside no condom

Reactions: flatiron

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha...yeah I was irritated a little at first and kind of felt like he'd just used me as nothing more than a cum dump. But as soon as I got home, laid down on my bed with his load still inside me, and started thinking about it, I was actually really glad that he'd been so willing to take my virginity without expecting anything in return except me giving up my hole for his cock. And while I had asked him not to cum inside me, I think that afterwards I was glad he ended up giving me his load. Feeling his cum spurt out of his cock and flood my butthole has to be one of the most real, hot, and intense experiences I've ever had...even more than feeling his cock push into me my first time. Even today, when I have sex with another guy it's just not the same if he's wearing a condom. The intensity and sensuality of taking another guy's cock isn't nearly as satisfying for me as a bottom unless I get to actually feel him tense up, his penis start to throb, and then just release his warm load of semen into me. If it were 100% safe to get fucked every time by a guy who WASN'T wearing a condom, I would probably be taking a LOT of different cum loads. Lol.
i am bi..i will let my warm thick cum inside you

bi2

Superior Member
Media
The first time a guy had cummed inside me it was an amazing euphoric feeling to have experienced being bred.

I didnt necessarily have a choice, however its not like I didnt want to experience his cum deep inside me, it was just a natural progression of our times together. Being so much younger than him, I felt safe and trusted him, so when that moment arrived I just embraced and enjoyed the moment. I felt so hot and desired to be able to make a man cum. After he blew his load into me, he spooned me and we slept together that afternoon. Having his arms and legs wrapped around me in bed and his sweat all over me and juices deep inside me, its a memory I still remember look back fondly on.

While it was the first of many, you always remember the first time a man lays his seed into you.

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally love it when a guy cums inside me. I mean really love it. I know the risks, and I totally pick and choose who I let go bareback. But when i do let a guy do it, I think i get more enjoyment out of it than he does. It is totally, holy crap, blow my mind incredible. Even if I dont feel the cum squirting inside of me, I get this really spiritual or satisfied feeling, that we have done something special together, and that I made him happy. Its like I feel I am completing my life purpose by letting him cum in me. It is as powerful as it is crazy.

My friends, both guys and girls seem to be agnostic about it. They dont mind if their partners cum in them or not, but they dont think its a spiritual event either. to them its a side effect, and not a big deal.

I joke that that I must be a cum junkie, but its wonderful. Am I the only nutty one?
No way, but it is way too dangerous unless you are in a relationship that is 1,000% actually monogamous but a lot of men and women cheat on their partners.

I remember the deaths of bisexual and gay men from HIV/ARC which are,still happening and I have a friend who almost died from AIDS as he was infected, became very sick and was then finally tested and diagnosed and put on meds.

Yes there is prep/Truvada/descovy but at best it is maybe 60-70% effective if that. Condoms do not have the negative short or long term side effects and men and women who are total bottom cum dumps are boring and a turn off to me.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a fuck bud who is on prep and is monitored and tested regularly. I have known him for years and trust him implicitly. So we sometimes, not always, have bareback sex and I love the feeling of him cumming inside me. He is always balls deep inside, I can feel his shaft and balls pulsing and his hot cum erupting. His body spasming against me as he shoots is just about the ultimate feeling and easily gives me as much pleasure as my own orgasm. Once he finishes and starts to withdraw I like to keep his cum inside me for as long as possible.
I would add that even when using a condom, the feeling of a guy cumming inside is still amazing and somehow completes the act.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I have a fuck bud who is on prep and is monitored and tested regularly. I have known him for years and trust him implicitly. So we sometimes, not always, have bareback sex and I love the feeling of him cumming inside me. He is always balls deep inside, I can feel his shaft and balls pulsing and his hot cum erupting. His body spasming against me as he shoots is just about the ultimate feeling and easily gives me as much pleasure as my own orgasm. Once he finishes and starts to withdraw I like to keep his cum inside me for as long as possible.
I would add that even when using a condom, the feeling of a guy cumming inside is still amazing and somehow completes the act.
As another who enjoys when their partner cums deep inside me, I agree with the pleasure aspect and enjoy the cum inside me, but also enjoy the feeling when the cum trickles out when I stand up. I feel so hot and dirty, its an amazing sexual feeling. I feel proud I could make a man cum.

Not only does it give me more pleasure than my orgasm, if I had to choose, it would always be him cumming in me over me cumming as the only priority.

Theo0152

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As another who enjoys when their partner cums deep inside me, I agree with the pleasure aspect and enjoy the cum inside me, but also enjoy the feeling when the cum trickles out when I stand up. I feel so hot and dirty, its an amazing sexual feeling. I feel proud I could make a man cum.

Not only does it give me more pleasure than my orgasm, if I had to choose, it would always be him cumming in me over me cumming as the only priority.
I so agree!!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
A perfect description of feelings!! The most intimate act!!
For me what makes it so intimate is that it hits me on every physical, emotional and psychological level.

Its a powerful intense feeling and an intoxicating addictive sensation. If I ever get given a choice its always to have his cum deep inside me, then down my throat, over my face and or body.

Personally for me it is a reminder of the first postive experience when younger I had being bred as I was made to feel beautiful on the outside and in the inside, so naturally every time it happens it reinforces that time I had when younger.

Even times where I have hooked up for a quickie and had to leave, having his cum inside me gave me a warm, overwhelming spiritual sensation as his juices leak slowly out as I go back home.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Every time I read the latest posts on this thread I subconsciously start kegeling and craving the feeling. So much so that today I've just whatsapped my FB and I'm seeing him tomorrow. Guess what I'm hoping for?!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Every time I read the latest posts on this thread I subconsciously start kegeling and craving the feeling. So much so that today I've just whatsapped my FB and I'm seeing him tomorrow. Guess what I'm hoping for?!

Thank you for sharing that, its always nice to be reminded youre not alone in your line of thinking.

I get the same feeling as well, due to work, personal commitments and scheduling, I am lining up a time on the weekend. Instead of driving me crazy waiting, I just enjoy the "long foreplay" of waiting. There will be moments in the day where I will drift off thinking about being taken from behind, doggy style which is the first position he always chooses.

When I do my leg workouts at the gym and the stretching its for the sole pleasure of giving my Top partner the best time as possible and it really drives my exercise sessions.

Mind you its a balancing act, I think about the sex before the gym and then only while Im stretching. Ive made the mistake of thinking about it during a session and Ive then lost all my focus and energy lol.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I find that the closer I am to a man and the more I care for him, the more I feel that connection and intimacy with him when he cums in me or I in him. There's nothing like genuinely caring for someone and wanting to please them and feeling them give you that intimate gift of their cum in your ass. Makes me horny and hungry for more. Definitely gets me cum drunk too.

That being said, I vastly prefer a guy cum in my ass or mouth than anywhere else, and as a top I feel the same. So I've definitely taken loads from guys that didn't give me much of that feeling. But generally it's always been an amazing experience for me. And many of the guys who have topped me have commented on how well I keep their loads inside me and how happy they are I don't waste it, which always makes me feel good.

When I get bred I find that not only am I horny for more cum inside of me, but I'm actually able to go again and take another load way quicker and with less struggle than I otherwise do. If I am with a guy who can go more than once (or I'm lucky enough to be with more than one guy), the second time is always the best. Cum makes for some amazing lube!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find that the closer I am to a man and the more I care for him, the more I feel that connection and intimacy with him when he cums in me or I in him. There's nothing like genuinely caring for someone and wanting to please them and feeling them give you that intimate gift of their cum in your ass. Makes me horny and hungry for more. Definitely gets me cum drunk too.

That being said, I vastly prefer a guy cum in my ass or mouth than anywhere else, and as a top I feel the same. So I've definitely taken loads from guys that didn't give me much of that feeling. But generally it's always been an amazing experience for me. And many of the guys who have topped me have commented on how well I keep their loads inside me and how happy they are I don't waste it, which always makes me feel good.

When I get bred I find that not only am I horny for more cum inside of me, but I'm actually able to go again and take another load way quicker and with less struggle than I otherwise do. If I am with a guy who can go more than once (or I'm lucky enough to be with more than one guy), the second time is always the best. Cum makes for some amazing lube!

I agree with that feeling of wanting more... I don't get to play with cocks very often, that when I do finally arrange to get together with a guy, his cum is so cherished. I don't miss a drop, milking every ooze I can get out of his dick and licking , savoring and swallowing. But it leaves me craving MORE! I always wish there were more cocks lined up for me to drain!

The guy I service is married and his wife won't give him blowjobs. He loves the fact that I take his seed inside... not only take it, but crave it, devour it, and embrace the essence of it. He tells me he likes how much I desire his cum and often thinks about me when he is jerking off. He wishes his seed didn't have to go to waste. His wife does not care for his cum... her loss is my gain!

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Over the weekend I was lucky enough to bottom for a long time friend who I'd just never bottomed for before (not for lack of wanting to or anything, just due to being in different places in our lives that got in the way). He has an average length but very thick cock and the feeling of him sliding in was already so intense for me that I knew taking his load was going to be good. He didn't last too long which honestly was fine as I don't know how long I could have ridden him, but finally getting his load into my ass and not just my mouth was worth it. Was so happy feeling my sore hole the rest of the day, knowing that it was holding his load tightly inside me, and knowing that I'd finally crossed this one large intimate barrier with my friend was so hot.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree with that feeling of wanting more... I don't get to play with cocks very often, that when I do finally arrange to get together with a guy, his cum is so cherished. I don't miss a drop, milking every ooze I can get out of his dick and licking , savoring and swallowing. But it leaves me craving MORE! I always wish there were more cocks lined up for me to drain!

The guy I service is married and his wife won't give him blowjobs. He loves the fact that I take his seed inside... not only take it, but crave it, devour it, and embrace the essence of it. He tells me he likes how much I desire his cum and often thinks about me when he is jerking off. He wishes his seed didn't have to go to waste. His wife does not care for his cum... her loss is my gain!
Being bred by my partner is the one key reason, why I enjoy and keep seeing my partner. He knows while I enjoy the fucking aspect, its making him cum inside me the icing on the cake so to speak. Sexually speaking for me, there is absolutely no better feeling, that having his large hairy sweaty body, pounding against mine
and increasing in speed and loudness as he is close to cumming. Then that moment when he cums deep inside me and his body is spasming against mine, is perfection. To have him then collapse and rest against my body, enjoying the orgasm because of me, makes me feel incredibly sensual and sexy beyond imagination.

If we happen to spend a longer time together, most definitely after he cums the first time, I will give him a blowjob to completion. Like your partner, he doesnt get blowjobs from his wife, so making him cum down my throat via a blowjob is not that hard for me. Although thats because I have known him for a while and I know his pleasures and likes, and me enjoying his cock in my mouth and being naked on my knees, while he is choking me, makes him horny to the point of cumming again.