Taking on 4 of the guys, hardcore gagging, double anal, atm, pissing, cum eating,

sexslave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello everyone, this is yet another one of my favorite Adventures. It only had four of the guys as the husband was out of town with one of the guys. As usual I went over to the couples house the night before, it was just a wife and I, we had our fair share of fun together. There were a couple special things that the guys wanted to do such as blindfolding me, tying me, gagging me hard and of course fucking me crazy.

I will fast forward to the action. When I was ready I went down to the basement naked and the wife put a blindfold on me, made me kneel down and I felt a leather seating behind me and I knew immediately which contraption it was. She then anchored my legs by bring a rope over them and securing it to the contraption which had pieces of wood on each side of me, my back towards the leather padding and my hands behind me about the same width of my shoulders each tied down to the contraption. I can hear the guys in the room and then I felt one guy come up and started to slap my face and my chest, he choked me a little bit with his hands as they wrapped around my neck and then I can tell he was standing up to feed me his cock. She shoved it way down my throat without even warming up and just got straight to thrusting. I could feel that huge cock filling up my mouth and then entering my throat with each thrust until he finally held it all the way deep inside with his balls on my chin until I gagged. I could then hear him moving away in a second body approaching. I just left my mouth open and sure enough he went into my throat in his first thrust. He went in and out a few times and made me stick out my tongue as he fucked my face. There was not much I can do as my head was back against the seating. I can feel the saliva dripping off my chin and hanging off their cup as he pulled away. Then I could tell the other cock came back as he gagged me a few times before he decided to remove the blindfold and told me to look up at him as he gave me with his cock. He then pulled out to choke me with his hand as a second guy went to fuck my mouth. I was already running out of breath and they took turns slapping my face when they would pull out and switch. Please switch back to the first guy as he held one hand behind my head to push it forward into his cock and after I would gag he would just leave his cock on my face and rub it. I would be catching my breath every time he would pull out but it just wasn't enough as it came right back in to continue to facefuck me. At one point he shoved his cock all the way in and held there for at least 30 seconds and then slowly withdrew it before going back in again. When he pulled out fully the other guy came to fed me his cock and I can feel him untying my hands from the constraints. The guy fucking my face told me to hold it deep as he bent over to slap my ass and tease my asshole with his fingers. I wrap my hands around his legs as he gag me with his cock. He was then tapped by the other guy who came up to me held my head and told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue as he held his cock in front of me of which he started to pee. I can feel it all over me and he then continued to put his cock in my mouth about halfway in as he released some more. He did this a few times and when he was done completely came he guide me fairly hard and push me against the contraption as he gagged my throat. I was getting so horny that I loved to gag on him I came forward and wrap my arms around his legs and gagged myself on his cock. I gagged myself so hard that a bunch of saliva just came shooting out as I pulled away from his cock and drenched my body and I could see his cock just hanging with a bunch of saliva at the tip of it and I grabbed his legs again to repeat the same. I gagged myself even more the second time around and who's even more saliva all over my body and his cock.

Then grab me for my head and let me to the couch I went on my knees on the couch and bent over off the couch to suck his friend. He was forcing my head down on his cock for me to gag with one of his hands as the other slap my ass and body. As soon as I finish gagging on him he grabbed me for me to gag on his cock. I always stroked the cock that I wasn't in sucking at the time. The guy was on the floor also thrusted up into my mouth to gag me. The guys kept on making me suck each of them harder and harder before they decide to switch position and put me on the couch on my back with my head off to the edge of it as one of them squatted down for me to gag on him. He held my head from underneath and his balls were hitting my nose which made a little bit harder to breathe. I was making tons of gagging noises as I barely had time to grasp for air. This position was fun as all the saliva came all over my face but then the guys wanted to change position again.

I was brought to my knees, I told put my hands by my back as one of them was gagging me. The guys had so much fun between the two of them, gagging me with their two huge and hard cocks. They then stood on each side of me as they each did one deep thrust and took turns as I went from one cock to another and gagging on them. They also put both their cocks in my mouth at the same time as deep as they could. Shortly after they change position brought me back to the couch I was leaning over the arm of the couch to suck on one of the guys as the other stood behind me to hold my hands up as they were still tied. I really enjoyed the guiding treatment that these two guys are giving me right now and I was very enthusiastic about it as I was a sloppy mess. Then one of the guys ended up coming in my mouth and I gagged and coughed and then continue to suck him after he came. The wife made a comment that it's only about 15 minutes and he already came. Then she told the other guy that he can start fucking my ass. I can feel from behind me easing his cock and spreading the lube as he then just start the fuck me harder. I was still busy sucking on the other guy as my asshole was getting taken care of. It actually wasn't too long after before I can feel the guy fucking my ass also unloading and then some of the come oozing out and looking into my balls and legs. Still didn't stop even those crackers we are sensitive he continued to fuck my ass very fast. He did adjust me on the couch just shipped me a little bit as the other guy sat on the couch for me to suck him.

The other two guys who were just watching finally decided to join in and one of them went right up my ass as a guy on the other one. This next guy fucked me so hard on my ass that I even started to pee uncontrollably the wife did cup some of it up for me to drink. These two guys did rotate and I did suck this cock right on my ass which had a little bit of cum on it all that fuck the other guy going right up my ass and fucking me hard again, of course I peed myself. I was then untied and brought to my knees on the floor where one of the first two guys held my arms behind my back as I was gagging into you guys very hard and deep moving into the pool where we kept the same position and one of the guys peed all over me and I decided to gag on him as he continued, it was really intense and hot he did pee for a really long time, he also liked to hold my head down and shake his cock while I was leaving my throat. Finally the last guy also gave me the same treatment and peed all over me and maybe the same time. I struggled a little more with him as his cock was a little bit longer and thicker and his dream was also a little more powerful. I feel like a great accomplishment to get all the way down to the base and then come back off and just gag like a little whore. The third guy also had to pee and he unloaded it's warm liquid all over me, then he gagged me and cockslap my face. The last guy also came around to pee on me and he really got it in the right spot for me to choke and cough, I laughed it off as you continued and then when he was done I gagged on him all the way down to the base and back up. I love to see that stranded saliva connecting his cock to my face and then just shutting it back down my throat. His cock was really easy to take all the way down to the base as it was more flexible and not as thick as the others.

The guys then slap me a little bit on my face before the drive me off a little bit with the towel and they led me to the couch for one guy was on his back and I melted with my back towards him my legs spread I held one cock in each hand as one guy was beside the arm of the couch and it was behind and I could see the last guy using his cock in my ass join his friend. The two guys fucking my ass I got a good rhythm going and it felt really good I was then one of the two guys beside the squat over my face to throw his cock into my throat as I made a glu glug glu sound. The guys switched with each other as they took turns for fucking my ass and I sucked the guy that just finished fucking my ass I was screaming in pleasure screaming yes yes fuck me fuck me between sucking the guys whenever I would catch a breath. When the guys would switch they would pull my legs up and spread on my ass for me to gape. By the third time we switched the guy at the bottom held my head down towards the front as he forced my legs back to really expose my ass and they both pounded me deep, I was not able to suck cock in this position but I still was able to stroke one of them. The wife and the guys were commenting and saying what a good whore I was. They switched around a few more times as they got a good fucking going and gagging me before they Place me in doggy on the couch with my head towards the arm.

Two of the guys quickly made their way into my ass and it felt great as it really stretch my ass open. I would love sucking on the guys at this point whenever they would pull out the female their cocks and the other two would go in, I could feel my ass gaped wide open. The guys each got their turns to fuck my ass in doggy before they decided to lift me up and hold me up in the Air amongst the two of them and fuck me this way. I like this position because I feel like a total rag doll and powerless as these two guys pounded away at my ass they were able to switch one at a time how's he got tired but it felt so good. When they got tired they Place me back on the couch in missionary with my legs spread and one guy with a thicker longer car fuck my ass hard and deep as he choked me. Here they each got the fuck me at their own rhythm in tough and contorted positions as our bodies collided with each other. From time to time some of the other guys would squat down above my face to gag me.

By now we've been going at it for about 40 minutes and the guys had to pee yet again, so one guy continue to fuck my ass in missionary as three of them just peed all over my body and face. Thank God the couch was covered in plastic lol. There was so much peat everywhere that it was puddling up in the corners and crevices. When they were all done they spun me around with my head off the edge of the couch for me to gag on one of the guys and even before I got him I was already coughing and choking with a saliva and other liquids in my mouth.

After getting on some of the beautiful cocks the guys pushed me off the couch with my ass up in the air my back towards the base of the couch and my legs spread out as one of the guys proceed the show his cock in my ass in the pile driver position. Two of the guys had my legs wide as I stroked their cocks. It was such a beautiful view scene that cock into my ass and he would pull out every now and then to make me gape slap my ass. The guys did get a rotation going and it seem as if the guys rougher and rougher. That was until the wife said we need to shove two cocks up his ass. You have done this position before, so two of the guys I got back to back and squatted down as they eased their cocks into my ass at the same time they did get a great fucking going and a very good rhythm. I even peed on myself as they were fucking me, it was just so hot. Shortly after the guys pulled out and made me gape and they slap my asshole at the same time.

Then one of the guys put me in doggy and spread my ass cheeks wide as he fucked my ass. I had my ass up and face down on the floor as one of the guys kept his foot on my face, the next guy to fuck me kept me the same position he held down my face with his hand as he's squatted down and pounded away in my asshole. I can really feel my ass gaping wide when they would pull out and switch to the next guy. The third guy was a thicker one and he was really fucking me the length of his cock hard and fast before the 4th guy came in and he liked to shove his cock in and out making my asshole gape and retract after every time he pulled in and out. When they each got to fuck me at least once in the doggy position one of the guys got back on the couch for me to suck him for a bit and then maybe Mountain facing him as I grabbed his cock and put it in my ass. I could then feel a second guy also making his way into my ass. I sucked and a thicker guy as a stroke the fourth guy with my free hand. The second guy that was fucking me really went hard before pulling out as you said he was getting close but fed me his cock right on my ass. I figured that I was sucking then introduce his cock into my ass and he slapped me as he pounded away. I was morning so much it felt amazing, I was in heaven. When he pulled out he also came around to feed me his cock and final the fourth guy went to fuck my ass as I sucked the other two and rub their cocks together. They kept their rotation going and they switched much quicker now as I can tell they were getting very close. The guy who was below me had to pull out so they switch position and put me in missionary my legs spread, one of the guys had his feet on the couch and squatted down to shove his cock in my ass as another kneeled on the floor to also put his cock in my ass. The guys use me a little in this position but I can tell that they couldn't pound me as hard as was mainly one quarter of their cocks making their way into my ass.

One of the guys left me from the couch and maybe stand up and put one leg up on the arm of the couch so I could expose my ass fuck me hard deep and fast. I could see the guys lining up behind one another and as soon as he was done the next one entered my ass right away. I love this as my ass was taking a beating but it felt so good and the guys were doing a great job. Some of the guys like to put their cock in and out in this position and they would comment on how my asshole was just open. Then one of the guys put his cock in my ass and was peeing up my asshole, when he pulled out the shut up and he was catching it with a big wine glass to then give it to me. He did this twice. I was then brought into the pool onto my knees and how the glass in my hands as three of the guys just peed all over me and into the glass. When they were done they told me to pour it all over me. Then one of the guys just took his cock and shoved it deep into my throat and held it there for at least 30 seconds to make me gag he gave me less than 5 Seconds to catch my breath before you shoved he's called back into my throat all the way down as he thrusted a little bit. We had been going at it for an hour and the guys really could not hold back any longer so it was time to eat some cum. The first guy came directly in my mouth without any of it spilling anywhere and I of course swallowed it all. The second guy also came directly in my mouth with none of it spilling, I even decided to suck him a little bit before eating all that cum, then the third guy came along and exploded his huge load all over my face and into my mouth the wife help me scoop it up into my mouth and just as she was doing that the last guy also unloaded all over the place. Finally to finish off three of the guys end up peeing on me with whatever they had left.

I love fucking these four guys as they all did a great job using my asshole and my mouth, my asshole did take some time to recover but it was all worth it. I just love to feel the different size cocks in my holes and I love to satisfy all of their Kinks.

Reactions: jthomasmpls