Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A question for the group: How do you feel about dirty talk centered around you fucking pussy while you're getting head/fucking a guy?

I have a fantasy about blowing and getting fucked by a bi/str8 curious guy and he talks about pussy the entire time. Fucking it, eating it, comparing me to her, pounding me out while telling me how she felt, etc. I've found a few guys into it, but most seem ... apprehensive.

Thoughts?

When I'm sucking cock I've got my mouth full... and when I'm being sucked I'm vocal but usually my dirty talk is all "Oh God, yeah! Yeah yeah!" Nothing coherent. I love male partners who talk dirty it can be really horny. I think I'd be most likely to talk pussy if I was with a gay guy who'd never had pussy, you know corrupting him and encouraging him to try the fruit from the other field. That and a bit of shock value.

A question for the group: How do you feel about dirty talk centered around you fucking pussy while you're getting head/fucking a guy?

I have a fantasy about blowing and getting fucked by a bi/str8 curious guy and he talks about pussy the entire time. Fucking it, eating it, comparing me to her, pounding me out while telling me how she felt, etc. I've found a few guys into it, but most seem ... apprehensive.

Thoughts?
I would say you need to hire a sex worker.

When I'm sucking cock I've got my mouth full... and when I'm being sucked I'm vocal but usually my dirty talk is all "Oh God, yeah! Yeah yeah!" Nothing coherent. I love male partners who talk dirty it can be really horny. I think I'd be most likely to talk pussy if I was with a gay guy who'd never had pussy, you know corrupting him and encouraging him to try the fruit from the other field. That and a bit of shock value.
Oh, gay here. The only reason I say 99% is because I have been in a pussy, it was just attached to a guy. I totally agree with the dirty talk. I used to do something similar to my "str8" buddies in college.