Teased due to size?

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
Wondering if anyone else here was teased due to the size of their package?

A little background. I faced both sides of the extreme. Before puberty, I was kind of small. I had undescended testicles as an infant and underwent corrective surgery for the condition. The doctors had informed my parents that either everything would turn out OK or I'd be sterile/unable to conceive.

During my teens, nothing was happening. All my other classmates were growing like weeds and experiencing puberty--me--you guessed it--zilch! As a result of course, kids teased me. "When are you going to change?", "What, are you like 12?", "You call that a cock?" etc. Of course I was miserable. This continued until the summer of '82. I finally went through puberty. Actually, it felt like I rocketed through puberty. It's like I went to bed one night and awoke the next completely changed. I went from a really small penis to my current 8" plus. I was a little freaked out by the rapidity of the change and the new size of my penis. Doctors told me everything was normal, I was just large.

When school started, I thought things would be OK--hey after all, I finally went through puberty. Yeah right! First thing I remember was having to change for gym and everyone pointing at me because now I was "huge." One kid came up with the brilliant new nickname "Donkey Dong" after the song Donkey Kong. Things couldn't get better. I now had new taunts--"It's a wonder he can walk without falling over." "Wait, don't close the door, "Dick" is "cumming!" you get the point.

Being shy and very self conscious, this bothered me a great deal. It's taken quite a while to deal with the embarrassment. I'm just wondering if any other people have had similar experiences and what did you do to deal with/overcome them? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

BigSki

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was short and kinda fat as a kid.. but always had a larger dick.. Freshman year of HS, word got out quick I was HUNG.. got a lot of attention then.. Nicknames included Soda Can Thick Nick. Thick Nick, 12 Inch Nick, Nick the Dick, Draft horse, THE FOOTBALL. and my favorite. GIRTHZILLA .. the only thing that realy sucks is someone getting u totally turned on and once ur leaking and throbing saying. (UM No that's to big. that's not fitting anywhere in me). _-_

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I saw the thread, I thought it was about being teased due to cock size, but after reading posts it is much more about teased due to being small. I assure you though that guys who are above average,when flaccid, experience a lot of teasing also .
As someone who hangs about 7 inches flaccid, I faced way too many comments when I was in my early teens and those comments have continued through adulthood. Some folks just have to comment about any of us who are different. I assure you I did not want to be called “ crutch” by friends and also experience strangers asking why my nickname was crutch. The joke was that I had a third leg. Just last week, I ran into an old classmate, he yelled crutch from across the parking lot. I wasn’t paying attention and a sweet elderly lady pointed out to me that someone was trying to get my attention. To be honest, I am not sure this classmate remembered my given name.

And before people comment that being “blessed” in the dick dept. is a good thing, I say comfort is a personal thing. I experienced far too much attention and probably made a lot of bad decisions in my youth such as having sex with adults all because my dick was my calling card and quite visible, no matter what I wore. Things turned out well for me in life, but I knew a guy in high school who was suicidal because everyone called him “peanut”. I mean everyone. A lot of people did not know why they were calling him peanut, but the name stuck through 4 years of high school. Believe me, not everyone wants everything in their life to be associated with their dick size, regardless of size. Do small guys have it worse, absolutely. But some of the more endowed guys are not always content either. I am sure our female friends experience the same teasing and I can’t imagine a amply endowed girl enjoying being associated with her breast size.

Thanks for letting me vent!

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends had one of the biggest cocks in high school. He once told me he used to wish his cock were smaller, more average. All there guys teased him, calling him "Donkey Dick" and "Horse Cock", etc., and the girls were afraid of it.

However, later on, when he found older girls really liked it, saying how much better it was than thesmaller dicks of their boyfriends, he started to really enjoy having a big dick.

He screwed a married woman down the block. Her husband was a marine on a tour of duty in the Middle East. She said it was much better with his big dick than her husband's small five-incher. We used to drive past their house. One day he said, "There he is!" He was really good-looking, muscular dude out mowing the lawn. Kind of a turn on to hear he was under-powered like that where it counts.

I myself am tall, well-built and hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, it's almost buried in my pubic hair. (Big balls, though!) Strangely, I hardly ever got teased about my size, and then mostly in a goodnatured way.

I should mention that my friend's comments about girls apparently preferring big cocks like that really did add to my insecurities about my size at the time (and for a long time thereafter), although I never let on. I later wondered if he was conscious of how it affected me.

Last edited:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess those of us with a little larger than average package can relate to your story about school. I would assume most of us went through that. I did. One kid in my gym class was always onto me about my dick size. But I found out that one good thing came out of it. Some guy talked to one of his girlfriends about my size, and all of a sudden some of the girls got an interest in me.

I remember this one date my junior year in high school and this one girl and I went out parking on a Friday night. She had rather large tits. She said she would show me her tits if I would show her my cock, as she had heard it was large. Well, I pulled my pants down and showed her. She was delighted and proceeded to masturbate me. Of course in my excitement I shot all over her, me, and the car seat.

About a month after that another girl called me for a date and she wanted the same thing as her girl friend. So I guess it worked out after all.

By the way, at my high school reunion I found the guy that gave me such grief in the gym and thanked him! He was shocked! But a funny thing... his wife showed a much improved interest in me.

D

deleted12590281

A lot of the times, yes. Over the years I've gotten quite a few comments on my cock. Its probably due to how big it is soft, a real shower. Its about 6,5 inches soft and real girthy.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that.

I played on that team for about 5 years being called The Horse every single day.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got teased. Unlike some guys, I was an early bloomer. It seems like just as sixth grade ended, I woke up one day with a baritone and a big dick. Of course, I didn't know it was big. I got teased a lot as I was shy and a bit of a loaner. Guys tended to assume that meant I was small.

Around my sophomore year in HS I came out of my shell and got a GF. She knew my size, and well, word spread. Of course, being bi I ended up getting hard in front of a guy I had a crush on in PE (with my clothes on). He saw and just good-naturedly said "Easy there hoss, you'll hurt someone with that if you aren't careful. Might wanna holster that big boy." That caught the ear of a few guys who just stared. At that point, I knew that 'size mattered' at least to other guys. So when finally someone teased me about it calling me 'horse dick' I just told the guy 'don't be jealous.' That stopped it. I stood up for myself a little more. Still, I had no real idea how big I was until college.

I've heard them all. Bull. Hoss, Horse, Donkey - at first it bugged me a bit and irked me, then later I got used to it, now I hold it as a matter of pride. Never really let my size go to my head though. I've seen plenty of big-dicked guys who thought they were 'Gods Gift' and usually that just made them seem like giant ass hats.

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in school my best friend started spreading the rumor that I was really big. The other guys started harassing me about it and demanding to see proof. When they cornered me in the rest room and restrained and stripped me, they got me stiff and were apparently impressed. I had a nickname from then on that I won't repeat. I hated it. It was a running "joke" from then on for them to try to get me erect in the locker room so they could have a good look and a big laugh. I don't know why the coach never stopped them.

D

deleted365297

yeah i have definitely been teased about it. i used to worry about my size, just worry in general. then towards the end of my freshman year of college all my buds (they were now comfortable enough with me) started to make jokes about my dick size. i'm a small skinny guy, 5'6, 120 lbs. but my dick hangs 5 inches when soft. so it looks out of proportion. at first i just thought all my buds were shittin' me. but after a while i realized, when ppl that weren't my friends started saying things, that i was above average looking, esp with my small body. i was self counsious about it at first, and maintained an indignant attitude when ppl would say stuff, but i began to be proud of it and liked the attention and accolades. so now i'm a bit of an exhibitionist, and am completely proud and content with what i got!

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I've been teased about the large size of my penis many times. Several instances...

1. One guy used to steal my towel and I of course had to walk around the locker room with my penis swinging around. It was kind of a power trip for him. When I asked him why he did it, he said I didn't deserve to have such a big dick.

2. Another time, I was skinny dipping with friends in a pool and they grabbed my bathing suit and hid it. I was the only male they did this to...and as I'm running around looking for it, they were laughing and imitating how long it was. This particular punishment seemed designed only for me as a "big dick"...

3. I was interested in joining the wrestling team at one point...but was several pounds too heavy for the weight class I wanted to be in. We would all take showers after practice and I would ask other guys how to lose weight and one guy suggested I should just cut my dick off. (0uch!) So that became a running joke I had to put up with....

I actually got my username “wraparound” from a locker-room joke. I’ve learned to embrace it! ;)

But it is an odd thing to have a big “shower.” I kind of LIKED being teased about it, but there is, for some, a degree of comedy about the whole thing...

D

deleted136887

I was.
In the army as a conscript.
Back then I did not realize that my cock was quite a bit bigger than average.
And of course I was seen with a morning glory.... At that time I was embarrased!
Teased all the time.

Fast forward to a few years later hanginh out at Sandy Bay{nude beach Cape Town} I then realized that my cock was no laughing matter in the way I had previously thought about it.
Its not the longest or thickest but it is mine and am thankfull genetic lottery handed me what I have.
Now happily married to a chinese woman who teases me.... In the best way possible

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going back to the land before internet and smart phones to answer all our size questions. I am a grower and a big one at that. So soft I was barely 3 inches and hard I get to 8 inches. I had no idea what a grower was nor did the guys in the locker room. I equated hard size with soft size and thought everyone was bigger and I was the small guy. I was even considerably teased about it as well. It wasn’t until my friend (black guy) who had a rep for being one of the biggest in his school and I were skinny dipping, and soft he was BIG. Well asking about his size led to sex stories and bragging. When I confessed I was small he asked me to show him and to compare. So we did. When I was hard I was shocked I was only a half inch shorter and just as thick. He was going on and on about how he never knew a cock could grow so much. I was shocked I was almost as big as his BBC. Well just to reenforce it in my head he called three girls that as he said were real freak sluts for his cock over and the 5 of us went out and helped me get it in my head that i was hung and great at sex. That confidence boost changed my outlook in the locker room because I now knew about growers and showers.

9.4inchteen98

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young I got teased for being short and for not wearing boxers when the other boys did. It was because they were uncomfortable for my penis.

I then got bullied for being hung in Year 8. I was 6.7" and everyone made fun of me for being large.

When I lost my virginity I was 8.5" and my then girlfriend showed everyone my erect cock. Suffice to say the bullying stopped. I've grown since then and fucked 5 guys and another girl. No complaints.

David Cy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any teasing i have has been friendly and good natured. my dad would call me slammer and whopper sometimes. that type of thing. once told a few people he worked with that I had "a thoroughbred mustang" between my legs.

a friend once pointed at my dick and said "point that away from my ass, i'm still a virgin" when we were changing in locker room. few other things like that. i enjoyed it/

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any teasing i have has been friendly and good natured. my dad would call me slammer and whopper sometimes. that type of thing. once told a few people he worked with that I had "a thoroughbred mustang" between my legs.

a friend once pointed at my dick and said "point that away from my ass, i'm still a virgin" when we were changing in locker room. few other things like that. i enjoyed it/

At a neighbor's pool party I was standing next to a guy who was seated. He looked up at my face and saw that I had noticed he was staring, so he pointed at my penis bulge and joked, "Watch where you swing that thing, you might put my eye out."

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever had a dr or urologist palpate the entire length of your penis-checking for lumps or peyronie's disease? Doctors just usually do this the first time they see you.

Oh god, me and doctors... When it's a new doctor, or a substitute for my regular doctor, as soon as they catch sight of my genitals, or even just the bulge in my underwear, they lose any sense of professionalism they might have had, and act just like anyone else with the "Wow!", "Oh My God!", "Good Lord!", "Holy Cow", reactions.
I went to an MD who was substituting for my primary care physician to get a physical for a job. He did the bugged eye, "oh wow," routine then stuck his head out the door and called out a name, and told the guy to come into the room. So, I had two guys checking out my junk. I hope that second guy was an MD. I felt like telling them I charge admission for shows.

Doctors never told me what they're looking for as they handled my penis. It was awkward, standing there, with them pawing at it, holding it to the left, to the right, upwards, turning it over to study the underside of it, then pushing around, lifting, manipulating the testicles. I'm glad it doesn't sexually excite me. They tell me that I don't have any of the irregularities, such as bumps, bends, or irregular thicknesses that oversized penis's often have, and they tell me it's unusual that my testicles have grown in scale, and are in proportion with the size of the penis.
I've had a doctor hold my penis with his hands cupped underneath it, and he moved his hands up and down the way people do when they are trying to estimate the weight of something, I think he was trying to guess the weight of my penis. Other MDs have done something similar.
They act amazed and tell me how my genitals are perfectly formed and shaped, and seemed to be perfectly normal except for being of extreme size. I've been tested for hormone disorders several times. They tell me the "levels" or in the normal range.
I think I know how Joseph Merrick the elephant man felt when he had 'professionals' studying his deformities.

Three separate doctors decided to bring up and mention that since the growth of my genitalia was due to genetics it was considered unethical to use hormone therapy to stop the growing.

I had not seen my family doctor for some time when I made an appointment for testicular pain. He was usually stoic and professional, a no nonsense kind of doctor, but when he saw how large my genitals had become his eyes went wide, and he jokingly commented, "Oh, MY, you seem to be extra healthy down there!" He was the first doctor to test for hormone disorders. He diagnosed the testicle pain as testicular torsion and told me over-endowed guys have to be extra careful about testicular torsion, and penis strains and bruising.

I should save this for a thread about doctor visits. There are more incidents I could relate.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Teasing is the reason that I think parents have to level with teens.
If you see that your son is heading through puberty and you notice any development that appears outside the average especially if you were also then when the opportunity comes up prepare him for what is likely to come.
Don't let other kids tease him for something he should be happy with and they probably would like to have.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was young, I worried i would be. Seriously, I was uncomfortable with my skinny teen body and my big show-er cock. I'd say it took well into my 20s before I was comfortable walking around a locker room without a towel.