Teased due to size?

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was teased alot during my school years, So much so it is hard for me to stand at a urinal where someone can come next to me. I am very small there for very self conscience (SP?) I am somewhat of a grower, So it is not so bad when I am hard. Everyone who has ever been with me complain that I am too thick, But I have never been told to not go balls deep.

People can be such assholes, They have no idea how much teasing someone about something the have no control over can hurt them for the rest of our lives.

I only have to satisfy one person, My husband. He is either the best liar on the planet or I satisfy his every need. BTW, I was blessed with many talents and one of them is no gag reflex. Sometimes one "Short comings" are made up in other ways.

Dikpig

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know they say boys are developed sexually by the time they turn 18 but it wasn't true for me. I had my final (and big!) growth spurt when I was 26 or 27, so when I was in school I didn't have a big cock yet. I saw all the boys in gym class and swim class (we had to swim bare assed with the other boys in school) and alot of them already had really big cocks compared to my still small one and even though I had grown hair like a man I didn't think I was gonna have a big dick. I had quite a complex about it! I think hard I might have been around 5inches long and kinda skinny. But then in my 26th year things started to change and my body shifted. I was developing muscles all over my body, my ass rounded out nicely and what seemed like in one summer my cock grew to the near 8inch fat piece it is now. I also started shooting bigger loads that sprayed all over as opposed to the dribbling I had done since I first shot at 12 and my balls swelled and hung lower.
After that you couldn't help but see my cock thru my pants at work and all my buddies at the bar I hung out at used to tease me when I wore jeans cuz I made a big bulge and the fabric would fade quickly. They all wanted to know if I sat in a bathtub in my jeans with comet and a scrub brush! lol. Now it seems very funny to me but at the time I was a little offended, mostly because I had a stick up my ass about being taken seriously when I was young, and I hadn't realized how big it had gotten compared to other guys. Even though I had grown a nice fat hose I couldn't appreciate it for a long time. I didn't sleep around much when I was in my 20's and it didn't help that the guys I did hook up with were all horse hung, so I didn't have a clear perspective. It's gotta be hard for you straight guys since you don't get to see alot of hard cocks but once I started to have alot of sex I saw things much clearer. Now I can walk thru the locker room at the gym with no towel and am proud of what I have swingin' there.
I hope there's no doubt in your mind now that you have a beautiful cock and shouldn't be afraid to show it. Believe me, I'm sure that somewhere one or two of those boys who used to tease you in school thinks of your fat uncut cock when they are jacking theirs late at night! And that, my friend, is called irony.

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was teased because I have a tiny flaccid and it only gets worse after working out. The joke is on them, now, but it took me many years to realize that I am hung since I grow to well above average.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wasn't openly teased, but learned that I had a reputation that was kept behind my back. Was already self-conscious and felt like a bit of a freak, so this discovery only made things worse. It took a while to learn that what I had wasn't a bad thing.

MiracleGro

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you. That's quite the grower. Nice
Thanks! I almost would have WANTED to have been the guy with an erection in gym class just to set the record straight.

elfin9doug

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't recall ever being teased about having a big penis. There have, however, been many expressions of admiration, wonder, excitement, and awe. Even some worship. A few people have made wisecracks about my cock, but their words have always been based on the premise that the subject of their fun was something to respect. Sort of like joking about the Washington Monument.

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was teased by one of the first guys I was ever with sexually. He looked at me and said "oh look how cute that little thing is". Made me feel horrible cause he had a big old enormous italian banana cock. Then a few years later I was messing around with a guy in a club and he stuck his hands down my pants when we were kissing and stopped and said.."oh...I'm looking for bigger" and left. So I've had some negative experiences which has since made me quite insecure.
My first sexual experience completely changed my life. It was a drunken hook-up at a party. The guy was MASSIVE. I was so excited to play with it and kept telling him how huge it was. I had never touched another cock before. When he saw mine he said, "You're very small." It hurt, but now I actually seek partners who can make me feel that same way.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. But for the opposite problem. My ex used to say I was small ALL THE TIME

Yet afterwards would always state how amazed she was that I was the only cock she had ever orgasmed with. All the other men had to do other things to make her cum. Never through intercourse.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two in school. One was servicing many of the married women. They cried when he moved away.

That is interesting as I can relate....from early on every one of my many sexual partners were married women...as I kept developing, fewer and fewer of them could adjust to take me...length can be too long and still have sex...but becoming too "wide and thick" around is a limit that each woman had at some point...so at some point many of the married women just stopped seeing me for intercourse and just saw me from time to time to just play with mine and just rub my head against their clitoris to help them orgasm.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of the times, yes. Over the years I've gotten quite a few comments on my cock. Its probably due to how big it is soft, a real shower. Its about 6,5 inches soft and real girthy.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that.

I played on that team for about 5 years being called The Horse every single day.

I'm sure that many guys would love being teased like that!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I played on that team for about 5 years being called The Horse every single day.
Of course you were! We believe you! Who needs evidence such as photos?

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was laughed at a few times for my dick size. I'm tall at 6ft, but my dick is 2-3", so it looks small.
Growing up I was laughed at a bit in changing rooms cause it was small, and sometimes my pubic hair would hide my dick entirely.
I learnt to ignore it as at least it's easy to hide should I get in an accidental nudity scenario haha.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school, I was teased because I was small flaccid. I'm definitely a grower. I'm only like 3.5" soft and 7.5 hard, so it was bad. It wasnt until we did the swimming portion of senior year gym that we had co-ed classes and this really hot girl got me going and I pitched quite a tent in my Speedo (yes, we HAD to wear Speedos). Needless to say the rat bastards STFU the rest of the year and I made fun of them after they did it to me.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is strange to hear bigger men being shy because of their size.

Am a smaller man myself, always have been and as such, I can't even use a urinal for fear of being ridiculed.

Surely every man wants to be big?

I was made fun of when I was younger also. Eve though every man wants to be bigger, if they can't they will find some reason to hate the guy that has bigger.

If you get 10 guys in a room, they will probably all talk about the 1 guy with glasses, the one guy that has cheap cloth, the one guy with no car, or in our case the one guy that has a big dick.

I think it's just human nature, hate what you don't understand.