Teased due to size?

MXnewboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wouldn't say I was teased... but back in school I was pantsed during gym class and people saw my dick. It went around that I had a small dick even though I would say I'm average. Even back then my dick was average size. For a while people in my gym class would giggle when they saw me.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Big Ski,

Its great that you are looking for advice here. I can assure you that everyone was teased about something when they were little, too skinny, too fat, glasses, braces, crybabies, snitches, teachers pets, girly, tomboys, too poor, too rich, ugly, big nose, gay, smelly, unstylish, too dumb, too smart, nerdy, geeky, frat...its up to us how we will grow and accept the past for what it was. Nice pics, by the way!

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
I guess those of us with a little larger than average package can relate to your story about school. I would assume most of us went through that. I did. One kid in my gym class was always onto me about my dick size. But I found out that one good thing came out of it. Some guy talked to one of his girlfriends about my size, and all of a sudden some of the girls got an interest in me.

I remember this one date my junior year in high school and this one girl and I went out parking on a Friday night. She had rather large tits. She said she would show me her tits if I would show her my cock, as she had heard it was large. Well, I pulled my pants down and showed her. She was delighted and proceeded to masturbate me. Of course in my excitement I shot all over her, me, and the car seat.

About a month after that another girl called me for a date and she wanted the same thing as her girl friend. So I guess it worked out after all.

By the way, at my high school reunion I found the guy that gave me such grief in the gym and thanked him! He was shocked! But a funny thing... his wife showed a much improved interest in me.

RH: Glad to hear things worked out in your favor. I think the fact that I'm shy by nature has been a large part of my problem. It's taken quite a while, but I'm now getting to the point where I'm getting more comfortable with my stature.

BigSki

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get teased in high school, but never in a cruel way, always jokingly.
I got nicknames like "cock master" and "package".
I also remember one time walking on the beach with a friend of mine and we needed to pee. We saw a public restroom and he said "It's not big enough for the both of us", referring to my cock size.
Of course I didn't mind those comments.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been teased and rejected because of my 'smaller' hands and feet (size 9) from women. Teased by friends and rejected by women. Do I worry about it? No. Why? Because it's not in the superficial. If people 'judge' me for my outward shortcomings that is their loss. Everyone has something they don't like about themselves. You can't base/ judge someone off of a stupid 'myth'. I know what I have between my legs and I've never really been one to brag or flaunt it because then I would be like the superficial people I dislike. Sadly, being teased in h.s. and college for people is part of life. Unfortunately, most people never grow past that. So, just grow beyond their comments and jealousy and enjoy life for what it is...life.

lawnboy12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya, im a grower, my softie isnt much but my hardon is something you couldnt believe came from that lil thing. There really werent too many rumors about huge cocks in HS or anything but we all tht a few were TINY! LOL

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was teased because I have a tiny flaccid and it only gets worse after working out. The joke is on them, now, but it took me many years to realize that I am hung since I grow to well above average.

Good for you. That's quite the grower. Nice

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in school my best friend started spreading the rumor that I was really big. The other guys started harassing me about it and demanding to see proof. When they cornered me in the rest room and restrained and stripped me, they got me stiff and were apparently impressed. I had a nickname from then on that I won't repeat. I hated it. It was a running "joke" from then on for them to try to get me erect in the locker room so they could have a good look and a big laugh. I don't know why the coach never stopped them.
What the actual fuck! That was fucking sexual assault and borderline rape! I'm sorry dude.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Although he didn't play sports like I did (football and wrestling), we often had the same PE class, and hence showered together. He did lift weights at a local gym three nights a week. He'd sometimes take me along as a "guest". Afterwards, we'd shower and hit the steam bath.

We also wrestled at his house sometimes after school. After ripping our shirts a couple times, we started wrestling in our underwear. Well. . . as you'd expect, things occasionally got out of hand and we'd end up pantsing each other. I sometimes got rock hard; he never did. Although we sometimes grabbed each others junk, we never took it any further.
I do wonder what your friend was thinking, then, when he talked to you about other small-dicked guys that way, even pointing out that he could have sex with their wives. Did he ever say anything to you about your size?