Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was not teased throughout school about my cock size or pretty much anything. I did witness that type of teasing and I usually asked those doing the teasing to let the guy or girl alone. I was rarely confronted about those interventions.

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish you were around to help me when I was getting pantsed by the bullies regularly
I’m thinking now as an adult that I may have been bold enough to ask all of the other ones who were bullying you to whip out their junk to see who was the real man?!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never teased, just couple times guys thought I had a boner and pointed it out. When they actually saw it they were impressed since it hung down the side of my leg and wasn't my hardon stuffed down. Of course, word spread and then I was known for it.

On the opposite end, my dad was mercilessly teased over his small size. He shared with me stories over the years of the comments told to him growing up. They called him baby dick, that it looks like a clit, are you actually a hermaphrodite, etc. Basically any insult you could think of. Each time he told me these stories, I was thankful I didn't get that. I saw other kids get some jokes made, but his stories were brutal.
Must have been very difficult for your dad. Your cock is very impressive!

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never teased, just couple times guys thought I had a boner and pointed it out. When they actually saw it they were impressed since it hung down the side of my leg and wasn't my hardon stuffed down. Of course, word spread and then I was known for it.

On the opposite end, my dad was mercilessly teased over his small size. He shared with me stories over the years of the comments told to him growing up. They called him baby dick, that it looks like a clit, are you actually a hermaphrodite, etc. Basically any insult you could think of. Each time he told me these stories, I was thankful I didn't get that. I saw other kids get some jokes made, but his stories were brutal.

thats unusual that you’d have such a big one and your dad was opposite. Sucks that your dad was subjected to that. I remember one guy at summer camp was teased for having a foreskin

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, when I was pretty young and doing judo all the time (and before we guys were able to equate it to anything sexual), the guys used to joke that because I was so tall and I was pretty thin at the time, that it had to be gangly too.

Those jokes didn't last long, though ;)

Reactions: 12loner

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was often teased about my above average size in high school gym class during the shower time.

I was usually able to brush it off and quickly realized that they also wished they were above average.

Like some earlier posted, teens will usually talk about the one person in the group that is different.

Part of growing up.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kid are so cruel and find it easy to dish out the jibes and taunts, that is unless your on the receiving end, then that is a totally different matter.

I find that those on the receiving end turnout to be more caring and understanding adults, more mature in their outlook.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MarioLM

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I was teased a lot in boarding school...I always got called "donkey dick" and "donkey balls." At first it bothered me, but when I realized I could get a lot more than just attention out of it, then it didn't bother me as much. In fact, one of my buddies told me "Dude, why does it bother you? Most dudes would kill to have that problem! Take advantage of it!"

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was about 12, 1 older kid and 2 of my friends with very big dicks held me down and pulled down my pants. I was probably about 2 inches soft at the time. They laughed at me and made fun of my dick. It kind of turns me on thinking about it now, though. I used to jack off with one of the kids all the time and I crave his big 8 inch cock to this day.

Reactions: virgin dweeb

B_brettedwin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminds me of when I used to have long hair about a year ago. Because I have somewhat feminine features, I got confused for a girl a lot. I got a ton of shit, had men walk out of bathrooms thinking I was a girl (the tight clothes I had on didn't help), had someone yell from their car once "Guy or Girl. Hahaha", hit on by multiple lesbians (no joke, but that wasn't a bad thing. Just interesting), etc. So then I cut my hair and it's like most of my problems disappeared. People where now saying that I should model, implying my feminine features are now an asset. As long as you are outside the norm, people are gonna get on you for it. It's fine now though right? Being well endowed is positively greeted in our culture for the most part.

Reactions: horndoggerel
D

deleted424046

Yes I was.especialy since I'm a grower it's really small when I'm soft.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only "teasing" i ever got was a couple of times in middle school, other guys thought i had an erection and pointed it out to the rest of the class to laugh about. i looked down (to double check), said i didn't and they quickly shut up about it. ;)

other than that, there's the usual teasing all young guys do, i guess, whether they know it to be true or not, about having a small dick (because it's the easiest target at that age, i suppose). once i realized i DIDN'T have a small dick, it was easier not to let it bother me...and on the few occasions my guy friends saw or heard about my size, they didn't do much teasing afterwards. lol!

Reactions: horndoggerel

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not alone Ski - a lot of us were teased. Kids can be cruel. I always tended toward the large. My parents didn't 'tease' me, but I knew/and heard them laughing between themselves about how big I was ...In high school, all I could do was wear jock straps, tight underwear, and loose pants. Gym was tough, gym pants never ever loose enough and showers. No way to hide anything there. I was THIN so it was readily apparent. All I could do was ignore the tease and ignore the guys doing the teasing.

As an adult, I try to minimize, but if it shows, it shows and so be it.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a grower not a shower and sometimes if the ladies are a little too drunk, and horny. I'll get comments like "I feel sorry for your gf or wife". well, there are a still a few ladies around who I fucked before getting married, and can attest to my size. one night, a comment like above was made and a former lover heard it. she told'em my wife was a very lucky woman, she got a nice guy with a big cock to fuck her every night. "oh, what do you know?" the gals said. she just told them she used to slept with me.

this gal and I have a mutual friend that is not very macho, and sometimes he'll make references to me being hung, too embarrass me, or makes a joke about being "hung and dumb". so I kind of get teased both ways.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd