Teased due to size?

D

deleted8734261

I am teased in the locker room a lot for having what my teammates consider a “shower” or a “semi” when in reality I grow 2.5 inches from 5.5 to near 8. I just have a juicy cock haha

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Teased as an Asian for my size 2.5" soft to 5" hard, but impressed if they see the size of my piss slit and / or piss stream...

I actually get really turned on by Asian guys with small cocks haha.

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m 270 lbs , 6’3 , muscular and been teased by 5-5, 5-6 foot females about my size...

I was like “wow, these are some brave ladies”. Most men I grew up with didn’t tease me much knowing I was a three sport athlete ; they rather diffuse the situation and walk away... just being honest.

My size actually isn’t that bad tho just a little thin, 8 inch bpel and I’m working my way to 8.5 bpel... I feel women like between 8-9bpel and anything over 9 is excessive.
What is "BPEL"? Thanks.

Reactions: averagepat

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was not teased throughout school about my cock size or pretty much anything. I did witness that type of teasing and I usually asked those doing the teasing to let the guy or girl alone. I was rarely confronted about those interventions.

D

deleted12590281

A lot of the times, yes. Over the years I've gotten quite a few comments on my cock. Its probably due to how big it is soft, a real shower. Its about 6,5 inches soft and real girthy.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that.

I played on that team for about 5 years being called The Horse every single day.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of the times, yes. Over the years I've gotten quite a few comments on my cock. Its probably due to how big it is soft, a real shower. Its about 6,5 inches soft and real girthy.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that.

I played on that team for about 5 years being called The Horse every single day.

I'm sure that many guys would love being teased like that!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course you were! We believe you! Who needs evidence such as photos?

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was short and kinda fat as a kid.. but always had a larger dick.. Freshman year of HS, word got out quick I was HUNG.. got a lot of attention then.. Nicknames included Soda Can Thick Nick. Thick Nick, 12 Inch Nick, Nick the Dick, Draft horse, THE FOOTBALL. and my favorite. GIRTHZILLA .. the only thing that realy sucks is someone getting u totally turned on and once ur leaking and throbing saying. (UM No that's to big. that's not fitting anywhere in me). _-_
Have you ever had a dr recently examine your penis with the PA in it? Did he palpate it?

I was never circumsisde so my cock looked like a turtle or as girls would call me snuffy (Smufgalufagus) l.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got the mickey taken out of me at shower time!
I saw a guy talking to one of the hot girls one day and the next swimming session she came over in the pool and shoved her hand down my shorts telling me she’d been told about my cock!! Word got round after that!! And I had a lot of gf !! Hahah

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up in a small college town in Georgia in the 1960s. Somebody told me I had a n**** dick. Another time somebody who saw me in the locker room said my dick looked like a burnt banana. (I'm Mediterranean descent.)

• Wow
Reactions: averagepat