Teased due to size?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kid are so cruel and find it easy to dish out the jibes and taunts, that is unless your on the receiving end, then that is a totally different matter.

I find that those on the receiving end turnout to be more caring and understanding adults, more mature in their outlook.

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: MarioLM

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Teased only in a flattering way.

I was teased more in a flattering way, too -- though I didn't realize it at the time, because I as so self conscious.

I went through puberty earlier than most of my friends, and so had more body hair as well as a bigger cock by 7th grade, which was when we had to take naked showers in PE.

I just ignored them (though I internalized the criticism), and they gave up on me in search of better targets. Word must have gotten around, though, because my first "date" at not quite 14 was with an 11th-grade girl! She loved unbuttoning my shirt & running her hands through my chest hair, but she enjoyed my big cock even more.

Wondering if anyone else here was teased due to the size of their package?

A little background. I faced both sides of the extreme. Before puberty, I was kind of small. I had undescended testicles as an infant and underwent corrective surgery for the condition. The doctors had informed my parents that either everything would turn out OK or I'd be sterile/unable to conceive.

During my teens, nothing was happening. All my other classmates were growing like weeds and experiencing puberty--me--you guessed it--zilch! As a result of course, kids teased me. "When are you going to change?", "What, are you like 12?", "You call that a cock?" etc. Of course I was miserable. This continued until the summer of '82. I finally went through puberty. Actually, it felt like I rocketed through puberty. It's like I went to bed one night and awoke the next completely changed. I went from a really small penis to my current 8" plus. I was a little freaked out by the rapidity of the change and the new size of my penis. Doctors told me everything was normal, I was just large.

When school started, I thought things would be OK--hey after all, I finally went through puberty. Yeah right! First thing I remember was having to change for gym and everyone pointing at me because now I was "huge." One kid came up with the brilliant new nickname "Donkey Dong" after the song Donkey Kong. Things couldn't get better. I now had new taunts--"It's a wonder he can walk without falling over." "Wait, don't close the door, "Dick" is "cumming!" you get the point.

Being shy and very self conscious, this bothered me a great deal. It's taken quite a while to deal with the embarrassment. I'm just wondering if any other people have had similar experiences and what did you do to deal with/overcome them? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

BigSki

I usually tell my gfs not to tease about a guy's size. It's like the equivalent of teasing a girl about her breast size. Then again, I've never had size as a priority with sex in real life. Glad you 'blossomed' though. lol Not sure if this was answered already, but I'm assuming the sudden growth spurt meant everything in your package works fine? Or were there still issues of sterility and such?

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media
i was teased by one of my classmates when i was about 12. there was a guy called simon pissing at the urinal next to me. he starred at me and shouted,'what a small penis and long foreskin'.... i was so embarrassed. i hit puberty very late at around 13-14. i had a rather small penis at that time and due to the small size, it made my foreskin look a bit long.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, when the girls in my group of friends from back home during college started to find out how big I was from some of the girls I had slept with I was actually confronted by one of them and her friend about how big I was.

I actually thought about how one of my other friends was labeled as having a big dick and I really didn't want to deal with it. I lied and said I was 6". It was the only girl I've lied to about it and lied about being smaller than I really am.

I just didn't want to have to put up with the label of "The guy with the big cock" with my friends. It worked for about 4 or 5 years, but you can't have sex with your friends and expect them not to talk to each other.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I was teased a lot in boarding school...I always got called "donkey dick" and "donkey balls." At first it bothered me, but when I realized I could get a lot more than just attention out of it, then it didn't bother me as much. In fact, one of my buddies told me "Dude, why does it bother you? Most dudes would kill to have that problem! Take advantage of it!"

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
M:

Glad to hear that you advise your gfs not to tease. I think guys can be more difficult, because they think they have something to prove.

Yeah, after a lot of testing, the doctors told me everything was working fine. I've been given a clean bill of health, so I really have nothing
to gripe about. I guess my main point is to alert people to the negativity of teasing and the damage it can cause.

Thanks again for the positive comments!

BigSki
I usually tell my gfs not to tease about a guy's size. It's like the equivalent of teasing a girl about her breast size. Then again, I've never had size as a priority with sex in real life. Glad you 'blossomed' though. lol Not sure if this was answered already, but I'm assuming the sudden growth spurt meant everything in your package works fine? Or were there still issues of sterility and such?

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was about 12, 1 older kid and 2 of my friends with very big dicks held me down and pulled down my pants. I was probably about 2 inches soft at the time. They laughed at me and made fun of my dick. It kind of turns me on thinking about it now, though. I used to jack off with one of the kids all the time and I crave his big 8 inch cock to this day.

Reactions: virgin dweeb

B_brettedwin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This reminds me of when I used to have long hair about a year ago. Because I have somewhat feminine features, I got confused for a girl a lot. I got a ton of shit, had men walk out of bathrooms thinking I was a girl (the tight clothes I had on didn't help), had someone yell from their car once "Guy or Girl. Hahaha", hit on by multiple lesbians (no joke, but that wasn't a bad thing. Just interesting), etc. So then I cut my hair and it's like most of my problems disappeared. People where now saying that I should model, implying my feminine features are now an asset. As long as you are outside the norm, people are gonna get on you for it. It's fine now though right? Being well endowed is positively greeted in our culture for the most part.

Reactions: horndoggerel
D

deleted424046

Yes I was.especialy since I'm a grower it's really small when I'm soft.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only "teasing" i ever got was a couple of times in middle school, other guys thought i had an erection and pointed it out to the rest of the class to laugh about. i looked down (to double check), said i didn't and they quickly shut up about it. ;)

other than that, there's the usual teasing all young guys do, i guess, whether they know it to be true or not, about having a small dick (because it's the easiest target at that age, i suppose). once i realized i DIDN'T have a small dick, it was easier not to let it bother me...and on the few occasions my guy friends saw or heard about my size, they didn't do much teasing afterwards. lol!

Reactions: horndoggerel

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your not alone Ski - a lot of us were teased. Kids can be cruel. I always tended toward the large. My parents didn't 'tease' me, but I knew/and heard them laughing between themselves about how big I was ...In high school, all I could do was wear jock straps, tight underwear, and loose pants. Gym was tough, gym pants never ever loose enough and showers. No way to hide anything there. I was THIN so it was readily apparent. All I could do was ignore the tease and ignore the guys doing the teasing.

As an adult, I try to minimize, but if it shows, it shows and so be it.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd