Teased due to size?

D

deleted1025121

I was teased by one of the first guys I was ever with sexually. He looked at me and said "oh look how cute that little thing is". Made me feel horrible cause he had a big old enormous italian banana cock. Then a few years later I was messing around with a guy in a club and he stuck his hands down my pants when we were kissing and stopped and said.."oh...I'm looking for bigger" and left. So I've had some negative experiences which has since made me quite insecure.

MSU95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time at the gym I was showering and thought I had the place to myself but a guy (who I know from work) walked in and asked if the hot water was still off. Back story: the water hadn't been getting hot for a couple days - but still... had to wonder if he meant something else haha

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow some awesome stories it made me feel bad for some of you for being teased. I think the teasing was due to those guys being jealous of your big cocks. Be proud of what you have and know you are a cut above in a good way no matter what anybody says. Fuck the hater.

One time at the gym I was showering and thought I had the place to myself but a guy (who I know from work) walked in and asked if the hot water was still off. Back story: the water hadn't been getting hot for a couple days - but still... had to wonder if he meant something else haha
Was he bigger than you?

elfin9doug

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't recall ever being teased about having a big penis. There have, however, been many expressions of admiration, wonder, excitement, and awe. Even some worship. A few people have made wisecracks about my cock, but their words have always been based on the premise that the subject of their fun was something to respect. Sort of like joking about the Washington Monument.

D

deleted136887

I was.
In the army as a conscript.
Back then I did not realize that my cock was quite a bit bigger than average.
And of course I was seen with a morning glory.... At that time I was embarrased!
Teased all the time.

Fast forward to a few years later hanginh out at Sandy Bay{nude beach Cape Town} I then realized that my cock was no laughing matter in the way I had previously thought about it.
Its not the longest or thickest but it is mine and am thankfull genetic lottery handed me what I have.
Now happily married to a chinese woman who teases me.... In the best way possible

SubBoy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was.
In the army as a conscript.
Back then I did not realize that my cock was quite a bit bigger than average.
And of course I was seen with a morning glory.... At that time I was embarrased!
Teased all the time.

Fast forward to a few years later hanginh out at Sandy Bay{nude beach Cape Town} I then realized that my cock was no laughing matter in the way I had previously thought about it.
Its not the longest or thickest but it is mine and am thankfull genetic lottery handed me what I have.
Now happily married to a chinese woman who teases me.... In the best way possible
R u still in SA?

D

deleted136887

Not for a long time... Those days were a long long time ago.
It was a diffirent century, diffirent world back then.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I was in AIT and again when I was stationed at Fort Hood, I had friend groups who seemed to greatly enjoy teasing me for having a large penis.

The latter group did more so in a joking and admiring fashion. A sort of vicarious fatherly pride ( or brotherly in the case of one closer to my age). They genuinely thought it was funny to joke and mess around with me about my size, even going so far as to say things were more fun when I played along instead of being sheepish or bashful.

The former group was decidedly different. Their comments and the rumors they spread to everyone in our company were more pointed toward ridicule, embarrassment, and venting of jealousy or discontent. Thinking back on it provides me this clarity, especially since one of them often used to "joke" with me and others that my dick was too big to get fully hard or too big to fit inside a girl, or making me out to be some big dicked sexually aggressive beast.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A coworker at Texaco used to call me King Dong. Another said I was selfish for keeping it all to myself. I try to not remember what crab colony ho's have said about it.
One guy told me last week that I'd have to go to the tire store to get condoms made. He's nuts. lol

How did they know what you had?