99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: love2compare

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No like.
Like I am like 60 years old like or something.
I lived 42 years of my life in the last century.
Thank god.

I lived 62 years of my life in the last century. Perhaps people will disagree with me, but I really think that a person's character is more important than how well endowed he is. That said, being attractive and well endowed does have its advantages. It's just that I see their importance as being over-rated.

D

deleted136887

I lived 62 years of my life in the last century. Perhaps people will disagree with me, but I really think that a person's character is more important than how well endowed he is. That said, being attractive and well endowed does have its advantages. It's just that I see their importance as being over-rated.
And I agree with you all the way.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had no idea until recently guys did this either. I'd spotted the occasional guy trying to peek at me, and I'd turtle up. I get pee shy at the urinals.

Had a few kids (like junior high age) try to peek at me at public urinals. Felt like I was being watched and when I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw what the kid was doing, he bolted and ran out the door. Guess he thought I was gonna beat his ass or something. I would've just yelled at him to scram.

Told a coworker what happened and how weirded out I was by it and he said "Didn't you ever get curious growing up and want to see how you measured up against a grown up?" I guess I could see his point. When I was a kid it never really occurred to me to do that though. He added that my height probably made others more curious about what I was packing.

Once I did attempt to slug a guy. I was showering in the open shower room of a YMCA. While my face was covered with soap and I could not see, I felt a guy reaching for my penis. I struck out with my fist but missed because I could not see him. However, it sufficiently unnerved him that he never again attempted that. Whenever I saw him after that at the YMCA he was afraid of me. There are very few situations when striking someone could be justified; I think that that was such a situation.

D

deleted1488092

Once I did attempt to slug a guy. I was showering in the open shower room of a YMCA. While my face was covered with soap and I could not see, I felt a guy reaching for my penis. I struck out with my fist but missed because I could not see him. However, it sufficiently unnerved him that he never again attempted that. Whenever I saw him after that at the YMCA he was afraid of me. There are very few situations when striking someone could be justified; I think that that was such a situation.
Damnright! It was! Shame you didn't connect, with the punch I mean!

Reactions: AlteredEgo
D

deleted1488092

It's no diff from Trump grabbing pussies unannounced and unasked for is always unacceptable!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Verrrry interesting stuff this codpiece hehe... these ancient pics are horny for me still today!

Nice how they were exposing their genitals through this quite thin fabric mmmh... wish people would ride the tubes like that today. Mmmh partially the sweatpants are in a way following up on that trend lol

I hadn't previously realized that it was so common for men to examine each others' crotches. However, since I knew that in previous centuries men wore codpieces, perhaps I should have realized it.

What goes up must come down: a brief history of the codpiece

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cant remember for the life of me ever using bad judgement or manners at a urinal, although once I became aware of how small I was compared to others I used stalls, so I always looked straight ahead. I only use urinals now when there is a partition or when my workspace is free of others. Pretty sure if I had someone trying to take a peek I would tell them to pound sand but I don’t know if I would knock them out unless they made some physical advance on me which is a non negotiable in any circumstance.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cant remember for the life of me ever using bad judgement or manners at a urinal, although once I became aware of how small I was compared to others I used stalls, so I always looked straight ahead. I only use urinals now when there is a partition or when my workspace is free of others. Pretty sure if I had someone trying to take a peek I would tell them to pound sand but I don’t know if I would knock them out unless they made some physical advance on me which is a non negotiable in any circumstance.
I catch people peeking all the time. I dont really care to be honest. I know I'm big and it catches people's attention. Due to growing up playing sports then serving in the military, I never was pee shy, so if someone is starting, I let them stare.

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I catch people peeking all the time. I dont really care to be honest. I know I'm big and it catches people's attention. Due to growing up playing sports then serving in the military, I never was pee shy, so if someone is starting, I let them stare.
If I don’t have the opportunity to use a stall and there aren’t any dividers and someone wants to look at this point in my life I probably wouldn’t care. I’m past the age and in a spot in life where having a really small softie isn’t my biggest worry.

D

deleted645791

They guys I lived with in college all teased me for having the smallest dick in the house (we all got pantsed at some point, that’s how the hierarchy came to be). Then a year later, after I lost 100 pounds, they primarily pranked and teased me because I had the biggest dick and balls in the house. We were so immature.

Nowadays, some of my close guy friends will occasionally tease me by making comments about it because they know I’m hung and they think it’s funny to put me on the spot about it. I’m cool with that. It’s a complement, whereas getting teased for being small was just shitty.

Satchatx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They guys I lived with in college all teased me for having the smallest dick in the house (we all got pantsed at some point, that’s how the hierarchy came to be). Then a year later, after I lost 100 pounds, they primarily pranked and teased me because I had the biggest dick and balls in the house. We were so immature.

Nowadays, some of my close guy friends will occasionally tease me by making comments about it because they know I’m hung and they think it’s funny to put me on the spot about it. I’m cool with that. It’s a complement, whereas getting teased for being small was just shitty.

That has to be flattering!

Reactions: deleted645791

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was never teased. But I always worried about how my big dick would stand out. At least when I was a teenager. I was tall, very skinny and hung like a horse. I always felt like my dick was way out of proportion with my body, so I protected myself from being seen much.

What a waste that was.
I respect any man who has the courage to self-identify as "hung like a horse."

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was teased by one of the first guys I was ever with sexually. He looked at me and said "oh look how cute that little thing is". Made me feel horrible cause he had a big old enormous italian banana cock. Then a few years later I was messing around with a guy in a club and he stuck his hands down my pants when we were kissing and stopped and said.."oh...I'm looking for bigger" and left. So I've had some negative experiences which has since made me quite insecure.
My first sexual experience completely changed my life. It was a drunken hook-up at a party. The guy was MASSIVE. I was so excited to play with it and kept telling him how huge it was. I had never touched another cock before. When he saw mine he said, "You're very small." It hurt, but now I actually seek partners who can make me feel that same way.