Teased due to size?

horndoggerel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I catch people peeking all the time. I dont really care to be honest. I know I'm big and it catches people's attention. Due to growing up playing sports then serving in the military, I never was pee shy, so if someone is starting, I let them stare.
And I speak for all size queens when I say, "THANK YOU!"

Reactions: CalifornianSTUD

David Cy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any teasing i have has been friendly and good natured. my dad would call me slammer and whopper sometimes. that type of thing. once told a few people he worked with that I had "a thoroughbred mustang" between my legs.

a friend once pointed at my dick and said "point that away from my ass, i'm still a virgin" when we were changing in locker room. few other things like that. i enjoyed it/

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. But for the opposite problem. My ex used to say I was small ALL THE TIME

Yet afterwards would always state how amazed she was that I was the only cock she had ever orgasmed with. All the other men had to do other things to make her cum. Never through intercourse.

long_pencil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They guys I lived with in college all teased me for having the smallest dick in the house (we all got pantsed at some point, that’s how the hierarchy came to be). Then a year later, after I lost 100 pounds, they primarily pranked and teased me because I had the biggest dick and balls in the house. We were so immature.

Nowadays, some of my close guy friends will occasionally tease me by making comments about it because they know I’m hung and they think it’s funny to put me on the spot about it. I’m cool with that. It’s a complement, whereas getting teased for being small was just shitty.

Has anyone ever teased you for having a thin cock?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes. But for the opposite problem. My ex used to say I was small ALL THE TIME

Yet afterwards would always state how amazed she was that I was the only cock she had ever orgasmed with. All the other men had to do other things to make her cum. Never through intercourse.

Unfortunately, the opposite for me. Because of my small penis, I can only make a woman orgasm through oral, but their big cocked lovers could make them orgasm like crazy through penetration! I'm glad that at least I've become good at giving oral. LOL

Reactions: 18wheeler

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the dick dept. he's bigger than most. A show-er rather than a grower, you know? Lucky bastard. Have him beat in the balls dept. though.

But you may have him "beat" when erect...impossible to know without both being full size....
And bigger balls....experienced sex women love big balls and big loads with many times repetitions...bigger balls can take a woman to more orgasms.

MSU95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But you may have him "beat" when erect...impossible to know without both being full size....
And bigger balls....experienced sex women love big balls and big loads with many times repetitions...bigger balls can take a woman to more orgasms.
Good points, man

Reactions: BigBen

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I agree, both of my wives were turned on by men with big cocks, big balls, lots of cum, and who could get hard multiple times. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them!! LOL

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends had one of the biggest cocks in high school. He once told me he used to wish his cock were smaller, more average. All there guys teased him, calling him "Donkey Dick" and "Horse Cock", etc., and the girls were afraid of it.

However, later on, when he found older girls really liked it, saying how much better it was than thesmaller dicks of their boyfriends, he started to really enjoy having a big dick.

He screwed a married woman down the block. Her husband was a marine on a tour of duty in the Middle East. She said it was much better with his big dick than her husband's small five-incher. We used to drive past their house. One day he said, "There he is!" He was really good-looking, muscular dude out mowing the lawn. Kind of a turn on to hear he was under-powered like that where it counts.

I myself am tall, well-built and hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, it's almost buried in my pubic hair. (Big balls, though!) Strangely, I hardly ever got teased about my size, and then mostly in a goodnatured way.

I should mention that my friend's comments about girls apparently preferring big cocks like that really did add to my insecurities about my size at the time (and for a long time thereafter), although I never let on. I later wondered if he was conscious of how it affected me.

Last edited:

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my best friends had one of the biggest cocks in high school. He once told me he used to wish his cock were smaller, more average. All there guys teased him, calling him "Donkey Dick" and "Horse Cock", etc., and the girls were afraid of it.

However, later on, when he found older girls really liked it, saying how much better it was than thesmaller dicks of their boyfriends, he started to really enjoy having a big dick.

He screwed a married woman down the block. Her husband was a marine on a tour of duty in the Middle East. She said it was much better with his big dick than her husband's small five-incher. We used to drive past their house. One day he said, "There he is!" He was really good-looking, muscular dude out mowing the lawn. Kind of a turn on to hear he was under-powered like that where it counts.

I myself am tall, well-built and hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, it's almost buried in my pubic hair. (Big balls, though!) Strangely, I hardly ever got teased about my size, and then mostly in a goodnatured way.

I should mention that my friend's comments about girls apparently preferring big cocks like that really did add to my insecurities about my size at the time (and for a long time thereafter), although I never let on. I later wondered if he was conscious of how it affected me.
Liljock, did your hung friend know how small you are?

Reactions: LilJock
D

deleted1025121

It does affect me. I never knew I had a "small" dick growing up. Even seeing others in the shower room. But it was when I started having sex with men and seeing one after another being larger than me. Then one of the guys laughed at mine pointing at it saying "oh look how cute" did it start to affect my ego. And then consistently being the smaller of any other guy I hooked up with. It really messed with me sexually still to this day.

Reactions: Murphys

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liljock, did your hung friend know how small you are?
Yes. Although he didn't play sports like I did (football and wrestling), we often had the same PE class, and hence showered together. He did lift weights at a local gym three nights a week. He'd sometimes take me along as a "guest". Afterwards, we'd shower and hit the steam bath.

We also wrestled at his house sometimes after school. After ripping our shirts a couple times, we started wrestling in our underwear. Well. . . as you'd expect, things occasionally got out of hand and we'd end up pantsing each other. I sometimes got rock hard; he never did. Although we sometimes grabbed each others junk, we never took it any further.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Although he didn't play sports like I did (football and wrestling), we often had the same PE class, and hence showered together. He did lift weights at a local gym three nights a week. He'd sometimes take me along as a "guest". Afterwards, we'd shower and hit the steam bath.

We also wrestled at his house sometimes after school. After ripping our shirts a couple times, we started wrestling in our underwear. Well. . . as you'd expect, things occasionally got out of hand and we'd end up pantsing each other. I sometimes got rock hard; he never did. Although we sometimes grabbed each others junk, we never took it any further.
I do wonder what your friend was thinking, then, when he talked to you about other small-dicked guys that way, even pointing out that he could have sex with their wives. Did he ever say anything to you about your size?

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got teased. Unlike some guys, I was an early bloomer. It seems like just as sixth grade ended, I woke up one day with a baritone and a big dick. Of course, I didn't know it was big. I got teased a lot as I was shy and a bit of a loaner. Guys tended to assume that meant I was small.

Around my sophomore year in HS I came out of my shell and got a GF. She knew my size, and well, word spread. Of course, being bi I ended up getting hard in front of a guy I had a crush on in PE (with my clothes on). He saw and just good-naturedly said "Easy there hoss, you'll hurt someone with that if you aren't careful. Might wanna holster that big boy." That caught the ear of a few guys who just stared. At that point, I knew that 'size mattered' at least to other guys. So when finally someone teased me about it calling me 'horse dick' I just told the guy 'don't be jealous.' That stopped it. I stood up for myself a little more. Still, I had no real idea how big I was until college.

I've heard them all. Bull. Hoss, Horse, Donkey - at first it bugged me a bit and irked me, then later I got used to it, now I hold it as a matter of pride. Never really let my size go to my head though. I've seen plenty of big-dicked guys who thought they were 'Gods Gift' and usually that just made them seem like giant ass hats.