Teased due to size?

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I’m 270 lbs , 6’3 , muscular and been teased by 5-5, 5-6 foot females about my size...

I was like “wow, these are some brave ladies”. Most men I grew up with didn’t tease me much knowing I was a three sport athlete ; they rather diffuse the situation and walk away... just being honest.

My size actually isn’t that bad tho just a little thin, 8 inch bpel and I’m working my way to 8.5 bpel... I feel women like between 8-9bpel and anything over 9 is excessive.

Reactions: sizequeenie

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was short and kinda fat as a kid.. but always had a larger dick.. Freshman year of HS, word got out quick I was HUNG.. got a lot of attention then.. Nicknames included Soda Can Thick Nick. Thick Nick, 12 Inch Nick, Nick the Dick, Draft horse, THE FOOTBALL. and my favorite. GIRTHZILLA .. the only thing that realy sucks is someone getting u totally turned on and once ur leaking and throbing saying. (UM No that's to big. that's not fitting anywhere in me). _-_

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any teasing i have has been friendly and good natured. my dad would call me slammer and whopper sometimes. that type of thing. once told a few people he worked with that I had "a thoroughbred mustang" between my legs.

a friend once pointed at my dick and said "point that away from my ass, i'm still a virgin" when we were changing in locker room. few other things like that. i enjoyed it/

At a neighbor's pool party I was standing next to a guy who was seated. He looked up at my face and saw that I had noticed he was staring, so he pointed at my penis bulge and joked, "Watch where you swing that thing, you might put my eye out."

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was short and kinda fat as a kid.. but always had a larger dick.. Freshman year of HS, word got out quick I was HUNG.. got a lot of attention then.. Nicknames included Soda Can Thick Nick. Thick Nick, 12 Inch Nick, Nick the Dick, Draft horse, THE FOOTBALL. and my favorite. GIRTHZILLA .. the only thing that realy sucks is someone getting u totally turned on and once ur leaking and throbing saying. (UM No that's to big. that's not fitting anywhere in me). _-_
Have you ever had a dr or urologist palpate the entire length of your penis-checking for lumps or peyronie's disease? Doctors just usually do this the first time they see you.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever had a dr or urologist palpate the entire length of your penis-checking for lumps or peyronie's disease? Doctors just usually do this the first time they see you.

Oh god, me and doctors... When it's a new doctor, or a substitute for my regular doctor, as soon as they catch sight of my genitals, or even just the bulge in my underwear, they lose any sense of professionalism they might have had, and act just like anyone else with the "Wow!", "Oh My God!", "Good Lord!", "Holy Cow", reactions.
I went to an MD who was substituting for my primary care physician to get a physical for a job. He did the bugged eye, "oh wow," routine then stuck his head out the door and called out a name, and told the guy to come into the room. So, I had two guys checking out my junk. I hope that second guy was an MD. I felt like telling them I charge admission for shows.

Doctors never told me what they're looking for as they handled my penis. It was awkward, standing there, with them pawing at it, holding it to the left, to the right, upwards, turning it over to study the underside of it, then pushing around, lifting, manipulating the testicles. I'm glad it doesn't sexually excite me. They tell me that I don't have any of the irregularities, such as bumps, bends, or irregular thicknesses that oversized penis's often have, and they tell me it's unusual that my testicles have grown in scale, and are in proportion with the size of the penis.
I've had a doctor hold my penis with his hands cupped underneath it, and he moved his hands up and down the way people do when they are trying to estimate the weight of something, I think he was trying to guess the weight of my penis. Other MDs have done something similar.
They act amazed and tell me how my genitals are perfectly formed and shaped, and seemed to be perfectly normal except for being of extreme size. I've been tested for hormone disorders several times. They tell me the "levels" or in the normal range.
I think I know how Joseph Merrick the elephant man felt when he had 'professionals' studying his deformities.

Three separate doctors decided to bring up and mention that since the growth of my genitalia was due to genetics it was considered unethical to use hormone therapy to stop the growing.

I had not seen my family doctor for some time when I made an appointment for testicular pain. He was usually stoic and professional, a no nonsense kind of doctor, but when he saw how large my genitals had become his eyes went wide, and he jokingly commented, "Oh, MY, you seem to be extra healthy down there!" He was the first doctor to test for hormone disorders. He diagnosed the testicle pain as testicular torsion and told me over-endowed guys have to be extra careful about testicular torsion, and penis strains and bruising.

I should save this for a thread about doctor visits. There are more incidents I could relate.

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never been teased...only ever had comments from 2 doctors.
One said my urethra was unusually small
The second (a urologist) said that my balls are so small that I should be careful of testicular cancer and that I was probably infertile.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
One of my best friends had one of the biggest cocks in high school. He once told me he used to wish his cock were smaller, more average. All there guys teased him, calling him "Donkey Dick" and "Horse Cock", etc., and the girls were afraid of it.

However, later on, when he found older girls really liked it, saying how much better it was than thesmaller dicks of their boyfriends, he started to really enjoy having a big dick.

He screwed a married woman down the block. Her husband was a marine on a tour of duty in the Middle East. She said it was much better with his big dick than her husband's small five-incher. We used to drive past their house. One day he said, "There he is!" He was really good-looking, muscular dude out mowing the lawn. Kind of a turn on to hear he was under-powered like that where it counts.

I myself am tall, well-built and hairy chested, but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, it's almost buried in my pubic hair. (Big balls, though!) Strangely, I hardly ever got teased about my size, and then mostly in a goodnatured way.

I should mention that my friend's comments about girls apparently preferring big cocks like that really did add to my insecurities about my size at the time (and for a long time thereafter), although I never let on. I later wondered if he was conscious of how it affected me.
did u see his cock in the locker room ? did u see him. fully erect ?

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Recently I changed into my swimsuit in the same room as my friend, who is also my co-worker. He didn’t hide the fact that he checked out my cock, and he even chuckled when he looked at it and said ‘Dude, you got a really small dick.’ Ever since then, he sometimes makes off-handed comments about my size. He refers to me as ‘Little D’ and once asked me ‘So what’s it like to have a little cock?’ Of course, I saw his cock and it’s huge, and he’s a short guy who’d you’d never expect to be hung.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two in school. One was servicing many of the married women. They cried when he moved away.

That is interesting as I can relate....from early on every one of my many sexual partners were married women...as I kept developing, fewer and fewer of them could adjust to take me...length can be too long and still have sex...but becoming too "wide and thick" around is a limit that each woman had at some point...so at some point many of the married women just stopped seeing me for intercourse and just saw me from time to time to just play with mine and just rub my head against their clitoris to help them orgasm.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going back to the land before internet and smart phones to answer all our size questions. I am a grower and a big one at that. So soft I was barely 3 inches and hard I get to 8 inches. I had no idea what a grower was nor did the guys in the locker room. I equated hard size with soft size and thought everyone was bigger and I was the small guy. I was even considerably teased about it as well. It wasn’t until my friend (black guy) who had a rep for being one of the biggest in his school and I were skinny dipping, and soft he was BIG. Well asking about his size led to sex stories and bragging. When I confessed I was small he asked me to show him and to compare. So we did. When I was hard I was shocked I was only a half inch shorter and just as thick. He was going on and on about how he never knew a cock could grow so much. I was shocked I was almost as big as his BBC. Well just to reenforce it in my head he called three girls that as he said were real freak sluts for his cock over and the 5 of us went out and helped me get it in my head that i was hung and great at sex. That confidence boost changed my outlook in the locker room because I now knew about growers and showers.