Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course it's meaningless. The gym only does it because it's what the government has told them to do to remain open. We must have great ventilation or what you are saying is incorrect. The gym has been open since April 15 and I go there and see the same faces daily.

"The gym only does it because it's what the government has told them to do to remain open." You just gave the exact answer we were all expecting.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My old gym went outta business. old school gym 2 mins from my house. so I got stuck with Planet fitness 30 mins from house, the machines are fine i just dont like the vibe plus I always get tied up talking to FB friends there since everyone goes there now. So it turns into a 3 hour type deal

Havent went in weeks, im working on clearing out a spare room and buying a bench, and some extra plates n kettlebells. Even minus the pandemic I'd rather work out at home. Same with grocery stores, rather do curbside pickup or delivery, always hated shopping even b4 this bs

Bigboy432

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss my gym a lot. I used to go to the school gym at my local college's rec/student readiness center. It was small, but hardly anyone was there throughout the day even pre covid. Plus they had communal showers in the upstairs level and it got used more than you could imagine. Really helped me be more comfortable being nude in certain public spaces

Reactions: Becool

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I plan to join a gym again here in Texas probably in April. Last August, stopped going after a guy with mask passed out on the treadmill.
I miss my aggression in the gym lifting. Always made me feel good.

Becool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I miss my gym a lot. I used to go to the school gym at my local college's rec/student readiness center. It was small, but hardly anyone was there throughout the day even pre covid. Plus they had communal showers in the upstairs level and it got used more than you could imagine. Really helped me be more comfortable being nude in certain public spaces

Hey man I’ll be visiting Austin next month, May 7-9 and can host at my hotel near downtown area. Hit me up if you’re interested bro?