That Completely Drained Feeling After Cumming

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's elation, especially after a good cumshot, particularly when the last bit oozes out after resolution. And if my GF gives me head and her mouth is a Hoover vacuum and entices it out, it's twice the feeling.
Anybody else?

hell yeah, my body reacts hard to cumming, so after the initial jets I then tend to spasm quite a lot… love lying on top of her, or bending over behind her drained letting the last bits go

Reactions: Gj816

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's nobody in my life and it's been that way for years. Orgasms for me are exclusively by my own hand. As such l do the deed just before l go to sleep. Needless to say- The orgasm is awesome. And that drained feeling is a great way to feel as l fall asleep.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel completely sated. Sheer bliss, and I feel mellow and utterly relaxed. And sometimes almost as if my pelvis doesn't exist for some reason.

Then before long I need to do it all again. How long does anyone find that the feeling of complete satisfaction lasts for.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love that feeling. Especially after edging for several hours. The orgasm is so intense and I shoot farther too. I can usually jack off once a day. I normally don’t edge for hours like that but once or twice a month

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oxytocin is a powerful thing isn't it? Unfortunately it can create gender conflict since it typical drains guys and makes them want to go right to sleep, while most women lean towards emotional resolutions and want to have serious conversations afterwards.

But seriously, there does seem to be a difference in the feeling depending upon how it came about. For instance, I find orgasms from oral by far the strongest and deeply satisfying. After I've come in her mouth, there is no greater feeling of flying on cloud nine and being completely at peace. I feel least drained after a wank session and experience more of the feeling that I could go again in a shorter amount of time if I wanted too. An orgasm via vaginal sex falls somewhat between the two. So it definitely is almost 100% mental.

Beau Bainbridge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Upper Darby (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oxytocin is a powerful thing isn't it? Unfortunately it can create gender conflict since it typical drains guys and makes them want to go right to sleep, while most women lean towards emotional resolutions and want to have serious conversations afterwards.

I've heard this before, but am I the only guy who feels the opposite? When I've climaxed, I feel like working out or doing something active. Like I've had a shot of espresso or something

Reactions: w355291 and Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard this before, but am I the only guy who feels the opposite? When I've climaxed, I feel like working out or doing something active. Like I've had a shot of espresso or something

Actually I think that experience is common as well and only feeling drained shouldn't be taken as a blanket statement. While most of the time a good orgasm makes me calm and/or tired, there have been instances where I too have been energized and felt like being more active than sedate.

Usually this has occurred following morning sex or before work although I still believe those differences in post-climax feelings are mentally driven as perhaps those times I've only felt more up and at 'em because I knew relaxing or going to sleep afterwards was obviously not an option :D.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I’ve been tired or stressed beforehand then I find myself wanting to rest and sleep. If I was relaxed already beforehand, then I feel energised and wanting to do something, usually physical exercise of some sort. But even when I feel energised, it is accompanied by a feeling of complete and utter bliss, which makes me feel, all too briefly, that I’m almost in some parallel world. So for me it’s not really like a shot of espresso!

Reactions: Gj816 and S_Dick
D

deleted814719

For me, it depends on what time of day it is and what I've been doing.

If my wife and I have sex at bed time, then, yes, I feel pretty satisfied and fall asleep peacefully. If we have morning sex, it simply elevates my mood for much of the day. The number of times I could say I felt "completely drained" is pretty small. Whether we have sex together or I simply masturbate, I always want more. The eutrophic feeling from cumming lasts only a few hours at most.

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got an amazing handjob from GF on Saturday night after an extended sex session. I was so drained, literally and figuratively. Felt so good. Felt tired yet relaxed and slept well.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may feel drained of energy directly after for a short period of time but soon after I feel invigorated. I think the intense release can be jarring for the body but it's a great feeling that will leaving you feeling more focused afterward. I know with me when I'm extremely horny, my focus is on getting off. Once the deed is done, I have a clear mind.

Reactions: Gj816 and S_Dick