Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing w
I don't know what you see, but I see the tape measuring 8''. Maybe not a correct measurement, but quite a bit from the 10'' mark on the tape?
Seeing what he wants to see. So probably 14 inches

Reactions: JGUIDO and Khegan

Airport77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He claims to be able to get erections, or at least he did years ago when he first started making the 13.5" claims. The only reason I can think of that he does haven't a verified and photographed picture of his 13.5" penis is that he doesn't have a 13.5" penis. Plenty of people make claims of such outlandish size and none of them have pictures to prove it.

I'm sure that he has been measured both soft and hard, and since the measurements didn't match what he was claiming he hasn't released any proof of his claims. The pictures I have seen were black and white for some reason, and include one picture in which he was soft and another in which he appeared to be hard but he was pointing it down to make a comparison. Neither picture matched the claims he made, or course, neither included a rule in the picture either.

I'm sure Jonah won't be eager to claim $10,000. He's made more money with his lies and if he were to take the challenge and fail then not only would he not make the $10,000, but he would lose his source of income, and he would probably be ridiculed for having gone so far with such a stupid lie.

Airport77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a photo of Jonah Falcons erect measured penis in the internet. A tape measures his dick 13,5 inches long. Type his name on google and look for pictures. I have downloaded the picture.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
There is a photo of Jonah Falcons erect measured penis in the internet. A tape measures his dick 13,5 inches long. Type his name on google and look for pictures. I have downloaded the picture.
And don't forget the one where he's circumcised. Please get his ass out of here. He lied. It happens.

Reactions: JGUIDO and Khegan

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

three years later...

can't believe I never thought of Googling him...

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you downloaded it then upload it and show us all or link to it.

JFC some people. Even if there is a picture it is 100% altered/edited/shopped.

Reactions: lapdog2001

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am only 7 to 71\2 inches but ive taken and been a bottom to several hung guys that were 9 to 11 inches--especially one night when i was out looking and met these three guys and we got to their place and we talked and they started braging how people called them the trio and when i saw them naked and saw their cocks i saw why--all three were at least 10 inches ..one of them id bet was 11 inches and thick as hell...after we got done and i was laying there letting my ass rest and be sore from being fucked by them--i asked how they met each other and they said met at work--and since they discovered they were all hung they like picking up guys and pounding their asses good

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
i am only 7 to 71\2 inches but ive taken and been a bottom to several hung guys that were 9 to 11 inches--especially one night when i was out looking and met these three guys and we got to their place and we talked and they started braging how people called them the trio and when i saw them naked and saw their cocks i saw why--all three were at least 10 inches ..one of them id bet was 11 inches and thick as hell...after we got done and i was laying there letting my ass rest and be sore from being fucked by them--i asked how they met each other and they said met at work--and since they discovered they were all hung they like picking up guys and pounding their asses good
good story somehow no proof

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

If that was mine and I was so dead-set on bragging about it the way Falcon was, you wouldn't see a terrible quality pic like that. I would be providing a high-resolution photo that would show my supposed 13 inches in all its glory. Proof is important, but the quality of that proof is even more important. Falcon has never provided any, other than a video clip where you can see he might make 8 inches on a very good day with the wind blowing in the right direction.

HungCo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So irvine2004fr isn't the winner?
He gained some serious girth and width from whatever PE he has done, probably pumping/clamping. Weird that he had the same length in both his before/after picture, it would make me imagine that 10"nbpel isn't possible without a curve or something...but I think he's 10".

That guy had a ton of obviously shopped photos, which makes it pretty certain the measuring pic was faked as well. He just got better over time and did a decent job on the measuring pic.

Reactions: JGUIDO and Ocine