The 7 Inch Challenge (0 Dollars Sadly)

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
So we can't get a 10 incher. If you can prove you've got at least 7 post it below with measurements. I'm guessing we're going to see quite a few of these as they aren't nearly as rare as people make them out to be, but let's see! If you've got 7 or more post it in this thread with proof of the measurement. Let the race begin.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So we can't get a 10 incher. If you can prove you've got at least 7 post it below with measurements. I'm guessing we're going to see quite a few of these as they aren't nearly as rare as people make them out to be, but let's see! If you've got 7 or more post it in this thread with proof of the measurement. Let the race begin.
Let's go to a site SPECIFICALLY FOR MEN WITH LARGE DICKS and see if we can find men with large dicks! That will PROVE that they are common!

Oooh ooh I bet I can walk into a NBA locker room and find a man over 6ft tall there! In fact I'll find much more than just one. I think the average height is 6' 2" because while I didn't specifically look for tall men, I found them all at the local basketball court and they were all that tall.

Oh maybe I can go to a forum specifically for people looking for help with finding big and tall clothing and ask for pics of people measuring /showing off their height. MORE proof 5' 9.5" isn't the average height and it's closer to 6' 2"!

I also think the average human is white, just take a look outside! Everyone is white! Everyday I can drive for miles and miles and white people is mostly all I see! Data and facts about population is wrong, there are no outside factors that would influence what type of people I see. I even put up a survey at my local town's shopping mall and evidence shows that a majority of them are white! More proof that science just has it wrong, white is the majority of people in the world!

As a gay man who's preferred position is receiving dicks, I advertise as looking for dicks. Now I never said I was looking for BIG dicks but it's not like people with big dicks are more likely to reply because they get chosen much more easily than those with more modest sizes. No no. It's because EVERYONE is at least 7 inches. There's NO WAY that guys with smaller than 7 inch dicks feel any type of shame from bottoms who make claims that 7 is the average and therefore discouraged to put themselves out there, making all that's left to be mostly guys with big dicks. TOTALLY couldn't happen.

Also I can tell men are over 7 inches just from seeing them piss at a urinal! Never mind the creepy behavior of looking at a guy's dick while they are just trying to use the bathroom, I can tell instantly that they are over 7 just from the quick observation of their flaccid dick!

Not only that,in NO WAY WHATSOEVER if I hypothetically have a fascination with dick size, it subconsciously affect how I see dicks. It isn't possible that say, I feel my dick is small and inferior and therefore anyone who has a bigger dick, even if slightly, gets warped and magnified in my head.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like big dicks, but I don't choose guys based on dick size. I don't usually know someone's cock size before I sleep with them. I honestly cannnot believe for a second that 7 inches is top 1.5% of dick size. Just go to a urinal you'll see huge cocks everywhere. The "studies" don't have accurate data. The self reported data is probably much more accurate as this study has 2500 subjects, I highly doubt they all made up their measurements. When you're home and doing it yourself you can actually get hard. These "studies" were never measuring cocks at their hardest.

In case someone needs reference to my seemingly random wall of text o_O

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Yes, I do believe 7 inches is more common than 1.5% of the population. I think that is just BS, and I think everyone who has ever seen naked men anywhere would agree. Clearly more than 1.5 out of 100 guys has a dick 7 inches or bigger. That puts the study into question for me. But clearly we'll find more here than the general population and that is a different thread. Let's see some 7 inch+ dicks!

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let's see some more of those 7 inchers!
You started this thread at 6am THIS morning, give it time. Unless u are 100 percent impatient.