Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good measurement, but don’t angle your dick down on purpose ;)

It seemed best to let gravity and friction keep the tape in place and my boner hangs almost straight down naturally, but understood!

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nbp? Bruh... you have the ruler pressed. Off to the side and clearly skewed on an angle

Yea, I’m cheating with the ruler, trying to hit 9 inches. But 8npb isn’t an unfair claim

0767AFC5-09C0-4CEE-8768-85CD4F7C4FC6.jpeg

This is just morning wood, not a 100% erection and I’m at a higher body fat % in this pic, and I’m not jamming the ruler into the fat pad here

rebounder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea, I’m cheating with the ruler, trying to hit 9 inches. But 8npb isn’t an unfair claim

View attachment 42084261

This is just morning wood, not a 100% erection and I’m at a higher body fat % in this pic, and I’m not jamming the ruler into the fat pad here

The ruler isn't parallel to your cock. Your cock isn't even close to 8 inches long.

It's amusing that people here are making all the same excuses people are making in the 10 inch thread.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been caught, I have a 6.5 inch penis
I'm not going to say you have a below 7 inch penis. I wish sometimes my fellow members could be a bit more cordial. May I ask if you could retake a measurement pic, but have it be directly on top, kinda like this?

66xx1y4h.jpg
F7fjVOs_d.jpg

Thanks for posting, welcome to LPSG and enjoy the site!

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not going to say you have a below 7 inch penis. I wish sometimes my fellow members could be a bit more cordial. May I ask if you could retake a measurement pic, but have it be directly on top, kinda like this?

View attachment 42104541 View attachment 42104551

Thanks, I'll grab a pic at my next convenient erection.. And to be honest rn I'll probably something like be 7.8 inches, I'm only 8nbp when i get to 10%bf, and my fatpad is just veins like that first pic

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, I'll grab a pic at my next convenient erection.. And to be honest rn I'll probably something like be 7.8 inches, I'm only 8nbp when i get to 10%bf, and my fatpad is just veins like that first pic
I mean personally I consider you to have an 8 incher, lol why fuss about the specifics of .2 of an inch? It starts to get needlessly pedantic when someone is that darn fussy about the details.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 42104541 View attachment 42104551

Lol did you steal one of my dick pics? That top pic looks uncannily like my dick. It isn’t, but I’m awestruck by the near spitting image of that dick to my own. :laughing:
:emoji_eggplant:

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 42084261

Easily over 8" NBP but this is irrelevant since the OP has said BP measurements are fine. Yea the ruler could be on top but geez.

I swear some of these people have some serious issues. After encountering the measurement gestapo, I just claim to be 5.5" to shut them up.

rebounder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Easily over 8" NBP but this is irrelevant since the OP has said BP measurements are fine. Yea the ruler could be on top but geez.

I swear some of these people have some serious issues. After encountering the measurement gestapo, I just claim to be 5.5" to shut them up.

I mean he is probably closer to 5.5 than 8 if he measured correctly.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my question is why someone would post a cheat photo with a clear angle, measuring along the side, laying down reading 9 or so inches. And posting this in a 7 inch challenge thread. Yes sir. You might be well over 7 inch bpel but why post this pic. Also claiming it is just morning wood blah blah.

You don’t have any reason to be insecure about your penis size. Don’t believe all silly claims. 7 inches is already clearly bigger than average

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my question is why someone would post a cheat photo with a clear angle, measuring along the side, laying down reading 9 or so inches. And posting this in a 7 inch challenge thread. Yes sir. You might be well over 7 inch bpel but why post this pic. Also claiming it is just morning wood blah blah.

You don’t have any reason to be insecure about your penis size. Don’t believe all silly claims. 7 inches is already clearly bigger than average

I posted it because thats the pic I already have. My fatpad has probably tripled since that pic and if you've ever tried to work a camera and a ruler at the same time while maintaining a max erection, u would know its difficult.. I probably need a few week to sneak a pic of my max while its not looking. I just got back into the gym and PE, which is why I joined the site jus last week for motivation.

I can post a 7.75 inch nbp pic, but I honestly haven't had more than an 85% erection in the past week due to all the new PE I started this week (u can check my posts)

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give me a week or 2 to adjust to the new PE and I’ll grab a pic of a max erection, at least 7.8 nbp… if u give me 6-8 weeks to get shredded I’ll post an 8.

But if u need a pic right now, I took this measured pic this morning. I know it’s not close to 8 right now..
Also I included 2 pics so u can compare my fat pad from this morning compared to when I’m 10% body fat

Attachments

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Give me a week or 2 to adjust to the new PE and I’ll grab a pic of a max erection, at least 7.8 nbp… if u give me 6-8 weeks to get shredded I’ll post an 8.

But if u need a pic right now, I took this measured pic this morning. I know it’s not close to 8 right now..
Also I included 2 pics so u can compare my fat pad from this morning compared to when I’m 10% body fat
Excellent! That is a huge cock man! Thanks for taking this pic! And good luck on your fitness journey! You were absolutely shredded before, I'm sure you can get back to that again! :)
F6505705-95F1-4DCF-B5EA-339A5A2C145B.png

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent! That is a huge cock man! Thanks for taking this pic! And good luck on your fitness journey! You were absolutely shredded before, I'm sure you can get back to that again! :)
View attachment 42152351

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm 2 weeks into a cut and 1 week into my PE routine. Hopefully I can post some progress pics in the coming weeks/months

Reactions: Cum_is_Great