Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you. Somebody left 1 star with no review on Smashwords. It’s the only rating so it hurts. I guess my stuff isn’t for everyone!

O Rio
As the ship pulled into Guanabara Bay, Paxton churned with inner conflict. Pain, both physical and emotional, clouded his thoughts. His head throbbed. The captain had nearly split him in two, then tore through his tonsils. It hurt to swallow. His heart fared no better. Brick was leaving him in the hands of the captain, and a stranger was taking his bunk. Even if that stranger turned out to be Brick’s buddy Erasmus, there was a whole layer cake of emotions Paxton couldn’t shake: fear, loss, betrayal, hope and above all - sadness. He was a prisoner in the captain’s cuddy. No, more than a prisoner, a sex slave. Paxton’s tiny member matched the size of his self-esteem. He preferred being paid attention, even if it was for painful sex. He was worthless, and deserved to be fucked bloody every night by the slave master he called captain.

The horn gave one short blast, indicating the ship was changing course to the port side. Paxton stood on his knees to gaze out of the tiny porthole in his sex prison. As the boat came around port side, Paxton marvelled at the city. It made New Orleans look like a ghost town. Rio was composed of thousands of high rise apartment buildings at sea level. They were flanked with colorful gardens and trees bearing flowers in bright colors Paxton had never seen. The hillsides were covered with ramshackle houses. Over the whole city was the shadow of the Natural wonder of Sugarloaf and the man-made beauty of the enormous Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado. He had seen black and white pictures in the atlas. Even back then when they were taken, the city was impressive. Now, ten years later, in vibrant color, it was a kaleidoscope of scenery. New Orleans had a dozen high rises in the Faubourg Ste. Marie. To see thousands in neat rows beside each other was astonishing.

The captain surprised him from behind. He put a meaty paw on Paxton’s rump and squeezed.

“It gets bigger every day.”

Paxton was unsure if he meant Rio or his throbbing cock that strained against his pantleg.

“It’s breathtaking.”

“I’ll tell you what, Paxton. If you promise to keep out of trouble, I’ll let you go exploring. I can’t have a repeat of what happened to you in Fortaleza. But first, I have something that needs your attention.”

Paxton didn’t turn around. He groaned inwardly when he heard the belt loosening and the fly come unbuttoned. The captain’s pants dropped around his ankles, releasing the foot-long summer sausage.

Powerless to prevent what came next, Paxton surrendered. Silently, he lowered his dungarees, exposing his perfect round rump and tiny genitals. The captain buried his face in Paxton’s bumhole, loosening it with his tongue. Paxton moaned with pleasure, despite his misgivings. The captain was an ace in the art of eating ass. Paxton’s legs trembled. The captain held him by the waist and dug his tongue in deep.

“Oh God. Don’t. Stop. Don’t. Stop.” Paxton couldn’t resist the captain’s artful tongue. He was a salt-lick for the horse of a man buried nose deep in his crack. Paxton spread his cheeks, allowing the captain more surface area to work his magic. The older man gently tweaked Paxton’s nipples. The young lad dribbled his clear syrup on the floor. He was no further in his career than his mother. He was a whore. The only way to get through the captain’s frequent penetrations was to surrender completely. The more he focused on the joy of being stuffed beyond capacity with cock, the easier his work became. He knew his mother must do the same.

Behind him, he could hear the captain uncap a tub of Vaseline. The sound he made greasing his bloated cock sounded like a cat lapping up a bowl of milk. The rough fingers pried at his hole. He was stretched and loose from all he had endured on the seas in the past two weeks. His anus no longer puckered. It hung in a wrinkled pout, like a vagina.

He tuned out all pain and inhaled the captain into his hole. In spite of everything, he still loved when the old man fucked him. There were sharp jabs of pain, ripping sensations, things coming loose that shouldn’t; Paxton focused on the fullness and it all quieted. The captain tried hard to be a good lover. He held Paxton by the waist while he destroyed his sphincter, and showered him with kisses. Paxton turned his head to kiss back. The captain believed he was the world’s greatest lover hearing the lad’s cries of “Oh yes! Oh right there!” It was his job now. He’d heard his mother do it a thousand times. It sped things along.

The captain was crotch deep inside Paxton, pounding mercilessly at the rectum wall past which he was too fat and hard to navigate. With blunt force, the officer tore and pounded at his ass, caring very little if it hurt or even killed him. Paxton moaned and shouted false encouragement until, like happens with sex, he believed himself. He talked his way into enjoying this anal pillaging. It was the stuffed sensation, the rhythmic thrusts, and the big smile combined with the beads of sweat falling from the captain’s brow onto Paxton’s back that heralded the stirrings of orgasm in his belly.

He tossed all resentments and fears aside. He focused on making the captain happier and happier. He played with the old man’s teats, pinching the nipples hard. In response, Paxton felt him shudder, sending waves of electric pleasure between them as the rhythm was interrupted by the shaking. He reached back and cupped the captain’s balls, gently squeezing them as if he could wring out come from there. It made the passageway much slipperier as the captain leaked a slick trail of pre-come.

“Oh Paxton, you beautiful boy. I can’t believe how easy it was to break you in.”

Paxton stared out the porthole. He ignored the comparison to a pair of shoes.

He moaned as he uttered a few words. “Ohhh. Fuck. You feel so good inside me.”

It was true, even if Paxton didn’t want it to be. He had brought himself to the precipice of orgasm with lies that became the truth.

“Shit! Oh shit!” Paxton rounded his lips and gave a surprised grunt as his tiny penis shot semen all over the wall in front of him.

“Did I do that? You didn’t even use your hands!” The captain was astonished.

“You fucked it out of me, sir. And it’s coming again.” Another wave of orgasm washed over the boy as he sprayed another heavy load of sperm across the wall.

It must have been a huge turn on for the captain, because he made low grunting sounds, a pig in a trough, and bucked to a completely new beat. He unloaded enough semen to impregnate ten women. His cock grew soft like an elephant’s trunk, then slipped out of Paxton’s loose cunt. Paxton shivered with joy and disgust as he shat out the captain’s bloated tool.

The captain left the cuddy door unlocked. Paxton found an envelope bearing his name; it contained 10 five dollar bills. He ran to his room to see if Brick was there, but someone new was already in the top bunk, with his back to Paxton as he tucked in the sheets.

Before he saw anything else, Paxton saw the green carnation tattooed on his forearm. The new roommate turned to face him. He had the same deep blue eyes he remembered from the wharf that awful wonderful day six months ago. His smile lit up the room.

“You must be Paxton. Brick told me all about you. Hey, I know you! New Orleans.” He remembered Paxton, too.

Paxton blushed. “Uh yeah, I remember.”

“I jacked off for two weeks just picturing your little ass.”

Now Paxton was crimson.

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t try and fuck you. I can’t. It’s not physically possible.” He rubbed the tip of his serpentine cock where it rested just below his knee. “A man can dream, though, right?”

Paxton nodded. He smelled that faint spiced rum cologne and the whole love at first sight sensation came rushing back, making him swoon. He held onto the ladder for support.

“Have you been to Rio before?”

Paxton shook his head. The cat had his tongue for sure.

“Well then, let’s go see the sights, Paxton. Oh, how rude of me. I’m Erasmus.”

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love your stories! Excellent detail, nice pacing, and a good balance of plot with eroticism. I like this is one in particular because.. who doesn’t love hot sailors?!
I write literary fiction under a different name. My lit fic experience helps with story, character, and plot.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paxton and Erasmus bond over curses
The Albatross
The waterfront was alive with nightclubs, restaurants, bars and dance halls. Erasmus led the way as the two sailors strutted down Atlantic Avenue. Women and men alike turned their heads for a second glance at Paxton’s face. A few eyes wandered further down and widened at the anaconda in Erasmus’s trousers.

The young sailor relied on his new friend to guide him.

“Up this street, there’s the best feijoada in Rio.” Erasmus pointed up a narrow side street.

“What’s feijoada?”

“Are you hungry?”

Paxton nodded. He was starving.

“Then you’re about to find out.”

Feijoada turned out to be a rich stew made with beans and sausages. It was like Red Beans and Rice times ten. The restaurant brought endless baskets of ‘pao de queijo’ - little biscuits made with a white melty cheese. They dipped the biscuits in the stew and it was like heaven.

“Brick tells me you and he made it together.”

Paxton nearly choked on his stew. “What else did he tell you?”

“He told me you got a nasty knock on the head, and ever since, you’ve been in love with the captain.”

“I’m not in love with him. I was in love with Brick, but he had a family. The captain can have me fired, so I gotta act like I’m into him.”

Erasmus pounded the table so hard he nearly split the wood in two. “Not again. That bastard.”

Paxton had questions, but a dessert of little balls of chocolate called Brigadeiro arrived at the table, and they both forgot everything. There was one ball left. Paxton eyed it hungrily, but Erasmus snatched it from the plate. He waited for Paxton’s frown, then reached across and pressed the savory ball into the boy’s mouth.

Erasmus brushed Paxtons lips with his manly thumb as he withdrew. Paxton longed to hold on to it and suck it. He shook his head. He was the captain’s property now. This night out was all the freedom he would get.
“You know, when I saw you that first day on the wharf, I decided to become a Merchant Marine.”

Erasmus chuckled. “Those guys were teasing you mercilessly. Why on Earth did you decide to join them?”

“It was you more than anything. You were so kind and protective.”

Erasmus shrugged. Paxton worried he may have said too much.

“And it was the way that all of you were like a family. I never had that.”

“Are your folks okay with you being a Merchant Marine?”

“I don’t know my Dad. My mom misses me, but she’s proud.”

“It’s a good gig, so long as there’s peace. If we get another big war, you will regret it. Ask the captain, he can tell you what it was like running cargo in the Atlantic during the war.”

“Erasmus, I don’t want to talk to the captain. I like talking to you.”

Erasmus cast him a worried glance. “Be careful with him.”

“I am. I have him believing he’s the best lover in the world.”

“Brick said it’s like being fucked with an oil derrick.”

Paxton laughed. “Brick did it with the captain?”

Erasmus sighed. “He didn’t have a choice. None of us do if he sets his sights on us.”

Paxton frowned. “You too?”

Erasmus grabbed a waiter. “Duas Bohemias, por favor.”

Paxton wanted to know. “Erasmus, did the captain…?”

“I heard you. I need a beer before I can talk about it.”

The two roommates enjoyed the bitter brew. Erasmus ordered two more and then opened up.

“Paxton, everyone learns in the Merchant Marine how to get off with other men. If we didn’t, we’d probably kill each other.”

Paxton drained his bottle and nodded.

“And you know it’s illegal, right?”

Paxton shook his head.

“Yeah, you can get court-martialed if the captain turns you in.”

“But Captain Alder wouldn’t do that, would he?”

“As long as we follow his orders, and do his bidding, we’re safe.”

“If he did that, wouldn’t he get arrested too?”

Erasmus shrugged. “Maybe, but he’s the C.O. It would be anyone’s word against his.”

Paxton took two bottles from the waiter and passed one to Erasmus.

Erasmus continued. “Captain Alder chooses which laws to enforce. As long as he gets a piece of ass every night, we’re all safe. He likes the young, pretty ones best. I was young when I first joined his ship. The other guys broke me in the first couple of days, and then I went off to the captain’s cabin. He was cruel with me, because I’m so much bigger than him. He likes his boys with small ones, like Brick...and you.”

Paxton blushed crimson. He hated that his tiny penis was common knowledge.

“If you think the captain is rough with you, just imagine him taking out his rage on me. Every day my cock threatened his masculinity. But I let him have me. It’s not like I could ever fuck someone with this.” He grabbed his cock mid-thigh.

Paxton frowned. “You called it your ‘Albatross.’ What does that mean?”

“Coleridge.”

Paxton shook his head. “I don’t understand.”

“It was an epic poem. ‘The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.’ The sailor kills an Albatross and the crew members make him wear the giant bird around his neck. It’s a sailor’s heavy curse.”

“Well, my tiny hummingbird isn’t much better.” They clinked bottles in a toast.

Erasmus raised one eyebrow, a golden beer light shining through the misty blue. “It’s the same curse, Paxton.”

“I don’t understand. From what I see, you have more than enough. I have nothing.”

“Too much might as well be nothing.”

They both sat in silent contemplation, nursing their beers.

Paxton spoke. “God is an asshole.”

Erasmus laughed. “That’s probably the only asshole I could ever fuck.”

Paxton was giddy. “I’ll bet I could take you.”

Erasmus lost his smile. “No one can. Don’t joke about it.”

“I’m serious.”

Erasmus narrowed his eyes. “I like you kid. I would only hurt you. It looks great, but it’s not built for sex”

Paxton sighed. He could tell he was walking on landmines. “The captain would never let you near me, anyway.”

“What do you mean? We share a room, kid.”

Paxton shook his head. “He keeps me locked in the cuddy. I’m not allowed out. Someone brings me my meals.”

Erasmus’s jaw dropped. “That’s not right, Pax. He’s never done that before.”

Paxton shrugged. “Lucky me. He fucks me morning, noon and night. I’m his slave.”

“He’s gone too far. We gotta get you out of there,” Erasmus said.

“It’s okay. I like getting fucked. He’s not very good at it, not like Brick, but I still like it.”

The two bottles of beer made their way through the two men quickly.

Together, they staggered to the banheiro.

Paxton unzipped and pulled his tiny penis out. Erasmus was a good guy. He wouldn’t ridicule him. He turned and watched his roommate struggle to extract his never-ending hose of flesh from his pants leg. Paxton was done before Erasmus finally liberated the apple-sized head. He had to take a step back to give himself enough space to piss without splashback. Paxton absently played with himself, craving the frighteningly large cock Erasmus expertly aimed like a long rifle. Paxton put a hand on Erasmus’s massive balls, rubbing them with fascination.

“Man, even your balls are huge.”

Erasmus was done, and as he shook off the last droplets, the familiar flow of blood filled his cock, swelling it and lifting it away from his body.

He pushed Paxton’s hand away. “Don’t start evil.”

The younger man licked his lips. “I’ll bet I can get you off.” He held Erasmus by the base of his cock, and stroked him. His fingers couldn’t touch, and the girth kept increasing as more and more blood filled the massive chambers of the sailor’s cock.

Paxton stood behind Erasmus, stroking him. He closed his eyes and pretended it was his own. He spit in his palm to make the stroking easier. It dried quickly and he spit again. Erasmus arched his back and surrendered. His breath grew shallow. He let his head roll back onto the shoulder behind him.

“I get lightheaded, Pax. Don’t let me pass out.”

Paxton wrapped his free arm around the sailor’s broad chest. “I got you, Raz.”

The sailor’s cock grew and grew. Paxton marveled that nature could have created something so absurdly out of proportion to a man’s body. He lifted the tower of flesh until it rested against Erasmus's chin, swelling thicker and thicker. Paxton’s one hand could only rub the flesh now. It was like rubbing one of Rocky’s biceps. Despite its incredible size, the sailor’s penis was sensitive. It was only a minute longer before Paxton felt the recoil of orgasm. Pointing straight in the air, it became a sprinkler, raining down heavy droplets of white rain.

Erasmus made no sound. Paxton realized the sailor had fainted.

As quickly as the massive log of flesh had swollen, it began to deflate. Erasmus regained consciousness and pushed away from Paxton. He began the long, complicated task of replacing his penis in his pants. An uncomfortable silence between the two men was broken by a customer who glanced at the two men, shrugged, and stepped to the trough to pee. Both sailors stared at the customer’s plump, slightly larger than average penis; both sailors felt a deep, hopeless envy, for opposite reasons

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Deep Inside
It was late when the two sailors stumbled up the gangway. Their giggling stopped suddenly when the captain appeared out of nowhere and smacked Paxton hard.

“Where the fuck have you been, boy? I told you to stay out of trouble! I sent the port police out looking for you!”

Erasmus put himself between Paxton and the captain. “Hey! He was out with me. What gives you the right?”

The captain shoved Erasmus and gave a snarl. “You know I have every right. He isn’t safe out there.”

“Oh, and he’s safe when he’s imprisoned in your cuddy? Really, captain, you’ve sunk to a new low. Now please step aside, sir, so my roommate and I can get some rest.”

Erasmus held Paxton by the arm and pushed past the captain. He stopped short when the captain yanked the boy away from him.

“You want to spend some time in the brig, sailor? I can arrange it.”

Erasmus stood his ground. “You’ll send for the port police? I’ll go get them, and we can sort this out.”

With a shove, the captain released Paxton to Erasmus. “The police won’t be here when we leave port, sailor.”

Paxton resented being a pawn in this battle. He cleared his throat. “Captain, I’m well enough to sleep in my own bunk now, thank you.”

The captain growled, “You know it isn’t about your health. It’s about my needs. I need you, boy.”

“Well, you know where to find me. It’s a ship. I’m not going anywhere while we’re at sea.”

The captain pointed at Erasmus. “This is your doing. You better sleep with one eye open.”

Back in the room, Paxton wrung his hands. “I’m sorry, Erasmus. This is my fault.”

“The blame lies squarely with the bastard who kept you imprisoned against your will. That is despicable.”

“He just didn’t let me have sex with anyone but him. It was for my protection.”

Erasmus punched the ladder. “Damn it, Pax! He said it himself. It was for his gratification. You were his sex slave. Don’t apologize for him.”

Paxton couldn’t stop stealing glances at the long bulge in his roommate’s trousers. It was the longest, thickest cock he had ever seen. It held so much power and sexual energy.

“I’ll be your sex slave. I want you to fill me with your cock, more than I’ve ever been filled before.”

Paxton saw the bulge jump. He knew Erasmus liked that idea.

“You’re crazy.” Erasmus said it with conviction, but to Paxton, it sounded hollow.

Paxton bent over to pick up a sock from the floor. He stayed bent over a second longer than necessary. He tossed the sock in the hamper. When he turned back to Erasmus, the bulge was swelling. He stepped forward and put one hand on the sailor’s big cock. He closed his eyes and waited for lips to meet his. They did. Erasmus held the ordinary seaman’s head and pushed his tongue into his mouth. They stayed locked in an embrace, kissing passionately, for several minutes. Paxton’s underclothes dampened with pre-come. A wet spot developed just below the knee and spread across Erasmus’s pant leg. The seams of his trousers strained as stitches popped. They both wanted to say something to the other, but they were too focused on the kiss to interrupt that perfect moment. Each man held doubts if they could follow through with what came next. Paxton was determined to relax and stretch enough to give Erasmus all the pleasure his commanding cock deserved, but he doubted he could. Erasmus was afraid he would rip Paxton open, killing him. But nothing was said.

With a loud rip, the inseam of Erasmus’s trousers burst open, releasing his cock upwards. It hit Paxton right between the legs. Paxton gasped when the massive log of flesh battered his tiny balls, and he doubled over.

Paxton groaned, but Erasmus guffawed.

“I’m sorry, Pax. I can’t control it,”

Paxton joined him in laughter until they both were overcome with it. They wiped tears from the corners of their eyes and laughed some more. Trip next door pounded the wall. They had to stop. Erasmus solved it by leaning in and kissing Paxton with his tongue. Whatever love Paxton had for Brick, it was ten times as powerful with Erasmus. He put his hand on his roommates colossal dick, watching it swell and lengthen with each beat of his heart.

Paxton would rather die fucking Erasmus than go on living enduring the captain. Despite Erasmus’s protests, the young recruit removed his dungarees and positioned the handsome sailor’s grapefruit-sized head at his hole.

Erasmus said, “You’re gonna need lubrication.”

Paxton shook his head. The Vaseline from earlier that day was still coating his insides. He took a deep breath and pushed back. No movement.

Erasmus grabbed a tube of Brylcreem from his dresser drawer and applied it liberally to the head and the shaft before wiping the rest inside Paxton’s loose anus.

Paxton pushed back with all his might, but the monstrous cock would not push past his opening.

Erasmus shook his head. “Forget it, kid. I’ll always be a virgin. Ain’t fucked man or woman my whole life.”

Paxton popped a tube of amyl nitrate. As the fumes did their work, his inner sphincter relaxed. With a violent shove, Paxton tugged and forced the Able Seaman’s wide cock into his well-worn rectum.

Erasmus gasped. Paxton inhaled a second whiff and forced the massive head to the back of his rectum. The Erasmus still had many inches to go. Paxton couldn’t get the captain to pop past the sigmoid valve, so he worried Erasmus would never know the pleasures of his colon. That wasn’t right. The captain didn’t deserve to go all the way, but Paxton longed to take the blue-eyed sailor’s giant all the way.

Erasmus was astounded. Until a moment ago, he was a virgin top man. Now his cock was surrounded by warm, slippery flesh. He heaved and lunged, enjoying sex for the first time in his twenty-five years on Earth. It was all too much; without warning, he spewed his come inside the younger man.

He began to deflate. That gave Paxton the chance he needed. He pushed against the semi-hard log of flesh until it popped into his colon.

“Holy crap! Did I just tear you open?”

Paxton slammed his rump into the man’s pelvis, forcing him deep inside, then leaned back and kissed Erasmus. In moments, the older sailor was hard again. The soft walls of Paxton’s ass stretched to accommodate the immense girth at the base of the cock. In his colon, the head swelled so large, it felt like gas pains. They were locked together in a rhythmic embrace. Erasmus pulled his cock out until the corona reached the junction; he was trapped and couldn’t pull out until he got off again. He could still slide in and out five inches or so. Paxton loved the sensation when the head snagged at the exit to his sigmoid colon.

Erasmus pushed and pulled his broad flesh filling him completely then retreating hundreds of times.

“Paxton, you’re a miracle.”

The younger sailor rotated and lay back on the bunk, giving Erasmus full access to fuck him hard. He encouraged his impaler by spanking his muscular butt and tweaking his meaty nipples.

The come from earlier began leaking out of the hole, lubricating the immense cock and sending Erasmus into a frenzy. He pumped his meat in and out in long thrusts. Paxton put his ankles on Erasmus’s shoulders. Erasmus lifted them high to gain more traction. He let an ankle drop and twisted Paxton to one side. In the new position, Paxton’s guts compressed, gripping the massive cock even more tightly. Paxton was pinching his partner’s nipples when the twist happened. He saw stars from glorious pain. He pinched very hard until Erasmus let out a holler. Upon release, the nipples sent a shockwave throughout Erasmus’s nervous system, triggering another orgasm.

“Oh Paxton, oh sweet Jesus I’m gonna come.”

Paxton pulled the older sailor to meet his lips. They searched each other’s mouths with their tongues. Paxton exploded, splattering Erasmus’s chest and belly. A second later, Erasmus unleashed a second flood.

“Ohhh! Fuck you’re good!”

Paxton blushed at the compliment as his sigmoid colon filled with warm semen,

They stayed locked together, panting and kissing intermittently. The kisses triggered Erasmus to swell again.

Paxton grasped the man’s buttocks firmly and shoved him all the way in. Erasmus has never fucked anyone, and now he was on his third go with Paxton.

After thirty minutes of constant humping, Erasmus came a third time. Paxton wanted to kiss Erasmus so badly, but they both knew it would swell him up again and they would be locked. Instead, they waited until Erasmus deflated, allowing Paxton to expel the invading tube of flesh from his body. It snaked and coiled its way out of him, followed by a raging river of come,

They put on towels and went down the hall to the showers to remove the sweat, Vaseline, semen and Brylcreem from their tingling bodies.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

423DA591-B547-48F1-82BF-10057FCD87CD.jpeg

Cape of Storms

The roommates made love at every opportunity. The decision had to be quick; if they hesitated, Erasmus would grow too hard and his head wouldn’t fit through the inner door. They spent all free time locked in the room, fucking until their skin burned from the friction. They lost count somewhere between Rio and Montevideo.

In Uruguay, the men hoped the tramp steamer would get an order for the Caribbean, but it was a large order to be delivered around the Horn in Valparaiso. The crew were disheartened. Any trip to the Pacific meant hassles. Getting from the Pacific back to the Atlantic Seaboard was never a straight path. Worst of all, their itinerary sent them through the dreaded Straits of Magellan. In modern times, it was much safer, but it still claimed several ships a year. The Panama Canal was far enough from Uruguay that the tramp steamer would lose money if they didn’t make the perilous passage.

At Cape Horn, a gale became a nasty storm. Paxton had never been through such an ordeal, having only known calm seas thus far. He stayed in the room clinging to Erasmus for comfort until his stomach could bear no more. He rode the railing, nearly washing overboard as he emptied his stomach. A pair of strong, familiar arms encircled him and dragged him to the cuddy. The captain was soaking wet and furious.

“Paxton! Do you know how close you came to dying just now!?”

Paxton had dry heaves; he couldn’t focus on the words.

The captain gave him some Dramamine which he quickly vomited. Only after he swallowed a few Morphine pills was he able to keep down liquids. Paxton knew that the moment he was well, he would be required to service the thickening log in the captain’s pants.

The captain bent him over a chair and stripped him of his pants in a single yank. He hauled out his swollen cock and coated it with Vaseline. Paxton was relieved when the captain entered him without pain. He’d been at it with Erasmus so constantly, he had gained the ability to take a huge cock without flinching.

“Your roommate’s prepared you well, son.”

Paxton stifled a sigh. In and out, in and out, banging hard against his bladder, the captain’s cock slid inside Paxton like a hot knife through butter. Without any thought, Paxton raised a leg and let the captain push into his colon.

“Christ! Did I just rip you open?”

Paxton shook his head. Now that he was in all the way, the captain could give Paxton real pleasure. The old man went wild, exploring the new territory like a child at an amusement park. Paxton put on his best whore act. “Oh sir, you’re so powerful. You’re making me come.”

“You like that?”

“Uh huh.”

Paxton tugged on the meaty nipples to force an early release.

“Oh yeah. Here it comes!”

The first glob of sperm shot into Paxton just as a fierce knock came at the door. The captain ignored it; nobody disturbed him in the cuddy. Another hot load of come spurted up inside Paxton when the door opened. It was Rocky.

“Sir! You’re needed at the helm!”

“What is the meaning of this!” But Rocky didn’t get to answer; there was a terrible crash and the ship threw all three men violently to the floor.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Final installment. If you loved this story (or even just liked it) leave a comment about a setting/characters for a story you’d like to read about. Character/Setting examples I’ve used already: Roman Slaves, Rodeo Clowns, World War I, Hollywood in the 1930’s, Coal mines, Rural Montana...you get the idea.

Punta Arenas
The next sixteen hours were a blur for Paxton. He remembered pulling his pants up. Rocky dragged him into a lifeboat with Erasmus and George. In the storm, nothing was visible except a distant light, the Faro de Punta Delgada. Erasmus, George, Rocky and Paxton paddled desperately through the troubled waters until at last they saw a spit of land covered with Penguins. The ship-to-shore radio had alerted the Coast Guard. They were on hand to pull the four men to shore. First, they handed everyone a blanket and a warm brew inside a gourd. They called it "Ma-tay". It warmed his insides and gave him renewed strength. Swaddled in blankets, the shivering sailors boarded a school bus to drive them two hours to the Hospital in Punta Arenas.

According to accounts in the papers, The Southern Cross had struck a rock in the straits between Punta Delgada and Punta Espora. Everyone survived. The captain, however, was unable to explain what had happened, so there were investigations. While Paxton rested in his hospital bed, a doctor came to examine his “culo”. During the investigation, Rocky told the truth, that he found the captain fucking the young sailor when he should have been steering the ship. The doctor’s report confirmed repeated assault with a very large object. The captain’s cock, clearly outlined in his white pants, was the smoking gun that sealed his fate. Paxton was never asked to corroborate the story. It was considered rape by maritime law, and Paxton was a victim, not a criminal. Paxton defended the captain against the rape charges, but he couldn’t deny that their final act of copulation was directly responsible for putting the Southern Cross at the bottom of the Magellan Straits. When Paxton tried to own some of the blame, the captain stopped him.

“You’re OS, son. I’m the ship’s captain. The fault lies with me.

Punta Arenas was quaint. It was the biggest city below the 50th Parallel, yet only about the size of Biloxi. The beaches were dotted with penguins that slipped in and out of the chilly water like it was a hot bath.

Erasmus and Paxton were assigned to the next ship to come into the Magallanes Shipyard. The Lucky 13, bound for Valaparaiso, Costa Rica, Acapulco and San Francisco, was a dirty, run-down vessel, but the crew were welcoming of the stranded sailors. George and Rocky bid the two farewell. They were waiting for a ship headed East, back up the coast and into US Waters. Paxton shed some tears remembering the kindness these two had shown him. They were like older brothers. Rocky said, "We're brothers of the sea. We'll see each other again on one ship or another."

In a surprising turn of events, the sailors were given the First Mate’s room, which had a large double bed.

“Sorry, fellas, we don’t have any bunk beds left. You’ll have to make do.”

And make do they did. Once secured in their room on the Lucky 13, the two men gave off electric sparks. Although the waters had given them a chill, they were quickly heating up. Erasmus locked the door.

Silently, they stripped their clothes. Erasmus let his hardening cock out of its prison. Paxton lay back on the big bed, his legs jutting skyward. He grabbed a bottle of lubricating jelly he lifted from his hospital room. He inserted the nozzle into his anus and squeezed a generous helping. Erasmus spit in his hand several times and slicked up his dong.

“You sure you want this?”

“I can’t get enough.”

Gently at first, then with increasing force, Erasmus dug his way into the warm hole. He made an audible “pop” when the corona snapped past the inner sphincter.

“Oh jeez. Oh man.” Paxton shuddered with ecstasy. It was one thing to have the attention of the sexiest sailor on the seven seas, and quite another to stuff his rectum with the biggest cock on the water.

Paxton’s eyes grew foggy and a tear trickled down his cheek.

“Hey, Pax, are you okay?”

“I dreamed about you from the moment I first saw you in N’Awlins. I didn’t think dreams came true for the son of a hooker.”

“I dreamt about this beauty,” Erasmus pointed to Paxton’s butt. “And now I’m claiming it. The sea brought us together.”

“Speaking of together,” Paxton said, then pulled Erasmus hard to force him into his colon.

Erasmus forgot how good it felt to go all the way. Now his mid-shaft was being massaged by the bend between the rectum and Paxton’s guts. His blue eyes sparkled with delight.

Paxton, overcome with pleasure, rolled his eyes back in his head and lay back on the pillow. Erasmus followed him there, planting his lips on his and kissing him the French way.

Erasmus pushed him onto his side and took him from behind. This gave him the deepest access, filling Paxton with his gargantuan cock.

Like a woman, Paxton began to quake with anal orgasm. His entrails massaged Erasmus in rhythmic waves. Paxton moaned aloud in ecstasy.

Erasmus didn’t need to do anything. The sensation was so powerful, it caused him to come without any effort. Hot semen coated Paxton’s lower digestive tract. It warmed his entrails. The rhythmic spasms of his colon gave way to ejaculation. His come fired out of his tiny penis in an arc and cleared the bed, landing on the desk across the room.

Erasmus, shrinking in the wake of his orgasm, saw Paxton’s high-flying come; immediately he stiffened again, lodging himself deep inside once more.

“Paxton, holy crap. You must have broken a record! You got me all turned on again. I’m stuck.”

Paxton rotated to a missionary position, wrapping his long legs around the sailor’s wide body. “I guess there’s only one thing left to do.”

And they did it. Day and night, and during the lunch hour when possible, the two men found erotic bliss in bed, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, anywhere tthey could manage a quick fuck or a long, slow lovemaking session. Paxton’s lips were chapped and red from Erasmus’s powerful kisses. As happens in a deepening relationship, they found the initial penetration increasingly swift. No pain, just a little spit and Erasmus slipped into Paxton’s deepest recesses. By the time the ship pulled into San Francisco, they were in love.

Epilogue
Erasmus and Paxton, or Razz and Pax as they were known in the neighborhood, rented a cottage in the Latin Quarter at the foot of Telegraph Hill in San Francisco. In that part of town, there were a lot of busy bars and cafes that catered to sailors and others of their kind. They were very popular at the Black Cat, where male beauty in all its forms was applauded and appreciated. The two never went on a voyage without the other. They were close to the piers and could always enlist on a vessel bound for an exotic destination. Japan, Thailand and Singapore were long voyages, giving the two sailors plenty of time alone together on the open sea.

Like all marriages, there came a time when they needed variety. Erasmus was so secure in his masculinity, he often allowed a third to enter the marriage and spend time inside them both. Nobody ever dared to do more than touch the giant that lurked in Razz’s sailor pants. It was a formula for marital bliss known mainly to gay men. The outsider brought new blood into the marriage, and reinvigorated the love between them.

They’re together still, in North Beach - living legends. To supplement their income, they give shows in the salons of the curious who demand proof that Paxton is the most skilled passive homosexual in the City. To this day, he is the only one who can take Erasmus at all, let alone completely. Some of the well-to-do on Nob Hill pay as much as a thousand dollars a show. A few photographs and super-8 films have been recorded and circulated. You may see them someday in a magazine, at a peep show, or tucked between the sticky pages of a novel not unlike this one.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just unbelievably hot and well written!! You really should do this professionally! Can't wait to read more by you. Looking at all your previous work too!!
I do write professionally under the pseudonym Peter Schutes. You can find me on Amazon and other platforms.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't get a lot of historical fiction on here. And well written. Thanks!
The author I invented, Peter Schutes, was born at the turn of the last century. He fought in World War I. If you want a fun historical read, try “The Autobiography of Peter Schutes”.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peter Schutes has published two new Amazon Vella serials - they’re both ongoing but will end by August. It’s a brand new medium competing with Wattpad and other serial fiction sites. Click on the titles below to read the first 3 episodes free.

There’s The Orchardman, a post-plague science fiction erotic story with lots of MPREG and male birth. It’s set in a world where the Monachee, Appalachian mountain men with enormous cocks, are able to conceive and give birth anally. Daddy’s Boy Series was the original set of 7 Monachee stories. There’s sex around every twist and bend in the story.

Also you can read The Longshoremen, a story about Ralph, a Native American hermaphrodite in Stockton, CA who falls in love and, against every odd, gets pregnant from his big-dicked lover. He chooses to live his life as a pregnant man during the repressive 1950’s. Again, the theme is MPREG and there will be a couple of births. And more sex than I thought possible.

If you read them, post here (or DM me) and let me know what you think. It’s not often we authors of erotica get a chance to discuss our work with our readers.