The Bashful Locker Room Male

I don't make a habit of scoping out guys in the locker room, but I do enjoy seeing what others have hanging between their legs. I was in the locker room today at the fitness center at work and was amazed at the machinations guys went through to avoid being seen. I don't want to be the creepy older guy, but this was ridiculous.

Is there anyone who can provide me with a point of view as to this heightened that does not involve fear?

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Over the past few months I have been really busy with work but have not been traveling to Miami and therefore haven’t been meeting up with AG. However, we have been working out 2-3 times a week virtually. What we call garage workouts. It is definitely not the same. I miss working out at a real gym, miss seeing him and hanging out with him and miss our naked time together in the locker room and steam room. Early on he sent me a pic of him after a run, sweaty, sexy, and flirtatious. Since then our workouts have been focused as always with some chatting back and forth. The dynamic is different, not just because of the distance and use of technology to connect, but because he’s not alone in the house. Side note: I met his wife! She stepped into view during one of our workouts. Super nice and really attractive. “So nice to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you. I’m glad you and AG can continue to work out together.” If she only knew I sucked her husband’s dick! They are a good looking couple and I could seriously watch the two of them fuck!

Last Thursday, AG and I connected for a garage workout. His wife and kids were out and his plan was to work out and then meet up with them. From what I’ve seen of parts of the exterior and interior of his house, AG lives in a small mansion. He has two garages; one is a two-car garage and the other one is a one car garage. The latter is used as a home gym. It has weights, a couple of benches, a treadmill, a Peloton and some yoga mats. I have a standard two car garage, car on one side, home gym on the other side. Since we’ve been working out together I have hooked up a cam, better lighting and a monitor so I can see him from a distance. During our workout last week we were both working out without shirts on. We’ve done this several times and since I can’t see him naked, I’ll take seeing as much of his skin as I can. LOL Plus he has a nice chest.

After our workout, I asked him about the Peloton that he gave his wife for Christmas. He said she uses it just about every morning, “before the house gets too crazy”, and had been since before all the lockdowns. He said he had been using it 3-4 times a week since the lockdown. He then added that he can tell a difference and that his glutes were firmer. I told him I needed to do a glutes check. He laughed, turned around and poked at his ass through his shorts. I told him that wasn’t good enough, that I needed to see his glutes. In his cute, flirtatious way, he said, “Oh, you want to see my ass?” I said that I did. AG smiled. He pulled down his shorts, turned slightly from side to side showing me his ass, saying “See?” and used his hands to squeeze his ass. While he did that I told him his ass looked really good. He then pulled his shorts up, turned back around and asked, “You liked that?” I laughed and told him he knew I did and that he was a tease. He then said, “Show me your ass.” I was surprised he said that but was excited he did and without hesitation I turned around, dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. He asked, “You were commando?” I said I was. He then said that I needed to get a Peloton and laughed. Feeling my ass, I asked if it looked bad. He said, “No not bad. But maybe it needs some focus.” My back was still to him. Seeing his naked ass, me standing in front of the cam naked (except for my shoes, LOL) and him talking about my ass was gave me a semi.

I decided to turn around. He noted that I was getting hard and also made a comment about my “quarantine bush.” I ran my fingers through my bush and said I hadn’t trimmed since before all the craziness. I held up my dick, ran my fingers over my balls and said that while my bush had grown out I’d kept my balls shaved. I then started slowly stroking my dick. I asked how his cock was doing, if he was getting a semi. He said he was and pulled down his shorts. Fuck! It was good to see AG’s beautiful uncut cock again. I told him he looked as good as always and that I missed being naked with him. He stepped closer and slowly pulled back his foreskin, exposing his cock head, then let it partially cover it, then pulled it back again. His cock was now semi hard and he asked if I still liked that (i.e., pulling back his foreskin). I laughed and said, “You know it drives me crazy.” At this point I was fully hard and continued to slowly stroke. AG stepped back and stroked his cock. He got rock hard. As he stroked his hardon he played with his balls. We didn’t say much except for, “nice”. We turned to the side and gave each other a profile view of the length of our cocks. I told him it looked like he had some precum on his cock head. He said he did and played with it with this index finger. I did the same with my precum. I told him I wish I was there so that I could suck him off. He said, “I could use one of your awesome blowjobs.” I asked him to turn around and show me his ass again and he did. I was so worked up! I then asked him if he was up for shooting a load with me. He responded, “We shouldn’t get too crazy.” We stroked a little while longer, showing off for each other and then he said he needed to clean up and get going. He pulled up his shorts. I told him again he was such a tease and he laughed. It was a sexy and playful moment. We agreed to work out again on Monday (today) and we said goodbye as I stood there naked with a boner.

Afterwards I sat on the bench and jacked off, my cum hitting the floor of the garage – splat, splat, splat, splat, splat. A half an hour later, after I showered, I sent him a text and said it was a good workout and that after we said goodbye I jacked off and shot my load on the garage floor. He texted back, “Good workout. I jacked off in the shower.”

Right before we started working out today he laughingly asked if I had mopped the garage floor. Not wanting our conversation to be overheard and knowing he was talking in code, I responded that I maintained a very clean house. That was it and we proceeded with our usual workout and chat.

I really like my friendship with AG. I’m still crushing on him. I miss seeing him in person. And man, I miss hanging out naked with him!

I don't however miss the towel dancing antics. And I hate thinking that the days of hanging out naked with AG (and others) in the steam room may be further away than the days of working out with him in the gym.

I’m a bit of an anomaly because at 18 I absolutely refuse to do the locker room shuffle. It looks way more stupid and says a lot more than if you just whipped your knob out for a few seconds and got dressed like a normal person. Personally, I have quite a big package so maybe that does help with confidence, and I do like to let it hang out for a while when I’m drying and walking to the showers (where, shock horror, everyone is naked!) but seriously nobody cares what you’ve got really (unless they’re into dicks I guess, in which case what’s the worry?) everyone in the room has a cock and balls :p

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been a regular at a gym on a university campus for the past 3 years and I’m happy to report that, at least at this school, young guys aren’t afraid to get naked in the locker room. It was only last summer that they set up dividers in the showers, which had been communal since the gym was built in the late 70s. I’ve seen some both the largest and smallest dicks in my life in that shower, and you have the full gamut of everything: cut, uncut, shaved, natural, girthy, slender, huge balls, etc. I’ve seen 5’5 guys packing more meet than 6’5 basketball players. I’ve seen an African American guy who was at least 7.5” limp. I’ve seen a Jamaican guy with the shiniest, pink glans that contrasted beautifully against his black skin when he pulled back his foreskin. I’ve seen a guy who’s friends’ bodies looked like they were sculpted by the gods and had nice shaved tools between their legs, while you could only make out his very small glans poking out from a massive mound of black pubic hair.

I think a lot of different factors are at play, with the setting and clientele being two prominent factors. At 30, I am one of the older patrons at the time I go (every morning between 7-9 am, though there are a few much older guys here and there). During this time of morning, we’re a small crowd (about 25 guys) and we all know/of each other as regulars. For myself included, I think it’s helpful to see that the guys you see in the locker room are also the same ones putting in work on the gym floor. I’ll be the first to admit that I also enjoy checking out other guys’ bodies, but we can all tell when someone is just a shower/locker room hawk who comes in for the sole purpose of checking out other guys and maybe looking for action: You never saw them actually working out. I also avoid changing around these types.

There have been plenty of guys who would be extremely modest in the locker room, and then after a week or so of noticing me moving about naked, changing sans towel, and sitting in the sauna in the buff, they would start to follow suit. I’ve even seen guys come to the sauna in their briefs then once they saw me there naked, they would go back to their lockers, take them off, and come and sit completely naked with me. But also I’ve noticed that in general, the college age guys are more modest around their friends. You see the towel dance more frequently, but when they are alone, they do things naturally.

It’s unfortunate but I think the reality is that a lot of young guys do have the perception that some older guys in the locker room are “pervy”, so they are more modest around them. Of course there are also younger guys who are pervy as well (at my gym, I can readily identify two who, as I pointed out above, you never see on the gym floor, are out of shape, and do the sauna-shower-sauna-shower circuit for literally over an hour).

Also, it’s important to remember that my generation was raised by the generation before us and the values they imparted. So the real question about where this prudish and fear of nudity became more prominent needs to be directed to the late baby boomers and early gen X-ers who raised us, not millennials and gen Z-ers. ;)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I haven’t posted an update about AG and I in over a month. This was because things with him were pretty much the same – meet up, workout, see him naked while changing and in the steam room. I’ve never had a workout bud. Workouts for me have always been my time to zone out and concentrate on me, i.e., my time. However, over the past several months I’ve really gotten into working out with AG. I’m motivated on a different level. I’ve dropped 7 pounds and I can tell my weight has shifted. I’ve bought some new clothes and I look better naked. It’s not a major transformation but definitely an improvement. I’ve also noticed an improvement in AG. I also like the friendship AG and I have and along the way I’ve sensed that part of it is due to our comfort with each other, especially being naked around each other. But things changed yesterday and I really have mixed feelings.

I hadn’t seen AG in a couple of weeks because of our work schedules, my travel and the Christmas holiday. Last week I found out I had to meet with my client’s CFO. The only time he could meet over the next two and a half weeks was yesterday, Monday. Although I didn’t want to travel this week I knew it would be better to meet with him and my client colleague face to face. Plus, I could check in with a couple of other folks who I knew would be in the office. So Sunday night I flew to MIA. When I got in I sent AG a text and asked if he wanted to work out in the morning. He responded that he had several morning meetings and was trying to get out of the office early but he could meet me early at 6AM if that would work for me. I agreed.

I met him at six and the gym was dead. We were two of only a handful of people there. We had a really good workout and it was nice to catch up with him and hear about his holiday. As we were undressing afterwards in the locker room I asked AG if he had some time for a steam and he said he did. I finished showering first and went into the steam room. I was sitting in my usual spot on the lower tiled bench, perpendicular to where AG usually sits on my left. My eyes were closed when he came in. He sat down and said that the temperature was perfect today. I mumbled an “umm hmm.” A few minutes later when the steam kicked on, I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Even though at this point I’d seen him naked many times I still like to check him out – he’s handsome with a nice body. His eyes were closed and he was clearly zoned out enjoying the steam. I let my eyes drift down his chest, to his stomach and to his cock and balls… and holy shit! His big, beautiful bush was gone. He had trimmed! It wasn’t buzzed up as close as mine but AG had definitely taken the weed wacker to it. His black pubes were less than a 1/2 inch in length. Again, I was amazed at how thick his pubes are; thicker than the hair on most guys’ heads. His meaty cock was shaved and it was the first time I had a complete view of the thick girth at the base of his cock, an inch and a half previously covered by his bush. His balls were shaved and his whole package looked neat and clean. Although I really liked his sexy thick black bush, this was also a good look on him!

As I looked at him I felt my dick starting to stretch out. This time I wasn’t going to cover it with my hand since previously he told me not to worry about it. I decided to say something. “Wow, you trimmed up your bush.” He opened his eyes, laughed and said, “Yes, yesterday. It’s my look for the New Year.” I told him it looked good. He looked down at me and said, “Obviously.” He laughed and said thanks. He then volunteered that the past several months was the first time in years he’d had a full bush and that he usually kept it trimmed. He acknowledged that it would have been the first time I’d seen his bush trimmed. He said he preferred the neatness and clean feeling of being trimmed. I noted that it appeared his balls were always shaved. He laughed and said I didn’t miss anything. I smiled and said, “You know I check you out. You have a nice package.” He laughed. He said he kept his cock and balls shaved and let the rest grow wild and laughed. I decided to push the conversation a little further and asked if he shaved his taint. He asked, “My what?” I responded, “Behind your balls” as I held up my balls and touched my taint with a couple of fingers. He said, “Oh yeh, I shave here and around my hole” as he lifted his balls and showed me his taint. I’m not sure why I showed him my taint but I was quite surprised that he followed my lead and did the same thing. It turned me on to see him moving his balls and showing me his smooth taint. My dick was heading to semi hard and I wasn’t going to even try to stop it. He said, “You’re getting turned on.” I replied that he was a tease and talking about his junk and watching him touch himself was a turn on. He laughed. I kept pushing the conversation. “So, you shave your hole. Does your wife eat your ass?” He replied, “Oh man. I love to have my ass licked. But my wife has only done it twice. She just doesn’t like it. Before we were married I dated this girl who loved to eat my ass. It felt so good. I loved it. But she and I were just about sex. That’s all. So it didn’t last that long.” I asked if she was a good fuck. “Yeh. It was nonstop for her. She also loved sucking my cock. She sucked me off in a taxi on the way out to a party one night.” I looked down at AG’s cock and it had stretched out a couple of inches but wasn’t quite semi. The sight of his cock getting bigger turned me on and my cock bounced up passed semi hard. Looking at his cock, I said, “Nice.” He said it was all the talk about sex. He watched my dick grow. “So did she eat your ass often?” He replied, “Just about every time we had sex.” I responded, “I love eating a guy’s ass and I love feeling a tongue in and around my hole. Drives me crazy. I think a lot of guys like rimming.” I noticed AG’s cock head pushing through his foreskin. I asked him when he gets hard if his foreskin fully pulls back passed his cock head.

With his thumb and forefinger, he pulled back his foreskin and his big cock head popped out. He asked, “Like this?” I said yes. He confirmed that it does when he’s hard. I told him that when he dries off at his locker I like watching him pull his foreskin back to dry his cock. He smiled. Then he pushed his foreskin back over his cock head and then pulled it back. He did this slowly three or four times, each time watching me. He was being an exhibitionist and a tease. My dick was now fully boned up and AG was semi hard, still getting bigger and harder. I started slowly stroking my cock while watching his cock become erect. He took his hand off his cock, leaned back, watched me and let his cock do its thing. He was soon sporting full wood and looked great – naked, leaning back, legs spread and a hardon.

I kept pushing the bounds. I asked him if he’d stand up. Without saying anything, AG stood up in front of me. He looked so hot showing off his hard cock. I told him he had a really nice cock. He nodded and smiled and sat back down. As I was wondering where this was heading, thinking that he probably wasn’t going to jack off since he wasn’t touching himself and not knowing if he wanted to watch me get off, he moved his hand down to his cock and with his thumb pushed his cock up vertical, pointing it to the ceiling. Instinctively, I stood up, stepped over to him and knelt down between his legs. He didn’t say anything. I put his cock in my hand and slowly stroked the length of it. I looked up at him and he was looking back down at me. I’m super discreet and very careful about playing around in places like this. I rarely go down on guys in places like this either (although plenty have gone down on me – but that’s another story). I knew no one was around and this was AG and he was turning me the fuck on. I had to suck his cock!

I put his cock in my mouth and let my lips warm up to the feel and taste of his dick. My lips slid the length of his shaft until my nose was in his trimmed bush. Applying pressure with my lips and using my tongue to work the backside of his dick I took my time sucking AG’s cock and tasting his precum. He has an awesome cock. I could tell from his soft moans that he was getting into it. I was getting into it also and my dick was rock hard. I took my mouth off his cock and spread his legs. I licked his balls, then sucked one into my mouth and then the other, sucking and massaging both of them in my mouth. His soft moans acknowledging the pleasure he was receiving continued. I went back to his cock. I really wanted to give him a super slow blowjob; I wanted to enjoy his cock for a nice long session. But I knew my surroundings and wanted to be careful. The desire to taste his cum took over. As I sucked his cock I felt his cock head getting bigger. His breathing more intense. I knew he was close. He whispered, “I’m about to cum.” With my arms over his thighs and hands on his ass I kept sucking his dick and tasting his salty sweet precum. I felt his cum shoot from his dick and into the back of my mouth. The sensation felt so good and his warm cum tasted awesome. I slowly sucked his cock for another minute, milking out the last drops of cum.

I stood up, patted him on the thigh and smiled. He just looked at me. I sat down where my towel was and started stroking my dick as I watched him recover and his cock dwindle. AG kept his eyes on me while I jacked off, tweaked my nipples, massaged my balls and looked at him. He was so sexy – naked, sweaty and with that post cum spent look. I shot a nice load, four big ropes of cum, two hitting my chest. I smiled and he just kind of nodded back. The steam clicked on again and I used my towel to wipe my cum off of me. As we sat there letting our cocks get soft a shower turned on. After a couple of minutes AG got up and said he needed to get going. As he walked to the door with his towel in hand I took in his naked ass and thought how much I wanted to tongue his hole and fuck his nice ass. The taste of his cock, the taste of his cum made me desire more of him. But at the same time I noted a slight difference in him. He usually asks if I’m ready to leave or clean up and head out. This time he just said he needed to get going.

I closed my eyes, sitting naked with the towel I used to wipe up my cum draped over my left thigh. I took a few deep breaths. I heard one shower turn off and shortly after the door of the steam room opened. I opened my eyes and noticed it was the gay guy (mentioned a couple of posts back). He looked right down at my cock and balls. I obviously was not fully soft. He sat near me and looked me up and down. I knew he wanted to play. He’s a nice looking guy but I’m not sure if it’s bad timing or something else telling me not to go there with him. I decided to chat him up. I asked him if he had a nice holiday. He seemed surprised that I was chatting him up. But he responded and I then introduced myself. He did the same. I told him I’d seen him around and asked how often he worked out there. He replied and asked about me. He seemed like a nice guy. I wanted to make sure I walked out of the gym with AG so I stood up to leave. As I did his eyes went right to my cock. I told him it was nice meeting him and I hoped to see him around in the New Year. He replied, “Same. Have a good New Year’s.”

I stepped into one of the shower stalls and quickly showered. About half way through I heard AG turn off his water. I finished lathering up and quickly rinsed off. By the time I got to my locker he was just pulling on his boxer briefs. I patted him on the shoulder and in a whispered voice asked, “Hey. Are you OK?” He responded “Yeh” in a distant, distracted tone. I decided not to push it and quickly got dressed with him. He didn’t say a word which is unusual. We left together and when we got outside I asked, “AG, seriously, are you OK?” He said, “Yes. I have just never done anything like that. I’m processing it. I’ll be alright.” I said, “I’m sorry. I pushed it. I shouldn’t have.” He replied, “No, no, no. I was an equal party.” I then told him that I really valued our friendship and hope what had just happened wouldn’t mess with it.” He told me not to worry about it and that he also valued our friendship. With that he patted my right upper arm, said he needed to get to the office and wished me a Happy New Year.

On my flight home last night I was in a weird space, alternating between thinking how hot it was to suck his cock and balls and swallow his load and being worried that it freaked him out. I think the incident just pushed the bounds for him, out of his comfort zone and into a previously unexplored bi side. I’m tempted to ping him but am reluctant to because I think he just needs some space.

Ugh.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At 50+, we dont give a shit. Grew up naked in my school locker room and our first athletic clubs back in those days had open showers and we all did the sauna and whirlpool (today's hot tub) naked. Young and old. No one cared, everyone was oblivious to "gay".

Fast forward to today, we have the internet to thank. A penis pic was tough to come by back then. Today, 8" swinging cocks are everywhere as if that is the norm. So if you are 25, you grew up with internet porn and when you look in the mirror, you are ashamed of your "tiny" 5.5 inch cock. Guess what? You're average, not small, but today's easy porn makes you self-conscious.

So changing attitudes and environment over the last 30 years combined with most males feeling inadequate because of the internet results in the delicate towel dance. I actually saw a guy stumble with his suit only half way up his legs and fall forward and hit his head on a locker? All to avoid being seen naked and to ensure that the towel didnt fall down.

Lastly, in response to a previous poster, some of us older guys enjoy having free conversations in the shower or shaving completely naked. Face to face naked, having a conversation with another man is....well, manly, comfortable in your own skin, confident and strong. The towel dance is hilarious. Take your towel off, expose your average cock and be liberated. Join the naked shavers....

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Met up with AG this morning at the crack of dawn to workout. Afterwards we showered before heading into the steam room. I finished showering a couple of minutes before AG and when I walked into the steam room there were two other guys in there. Both had towels tightly wrapped around their waists, one sitting with his legs crossed and hands clasped together over one knee. Usually I'd just unwrap my towel and sit on it but this time I wanted to see what AG would do if I was all toweled up. I sat down and closed my eyes. I heard AG walk in and after a couple of minutes I opened my eyes and he was sitting across from me, naked on his towel, all of his junk hanging out. He looked at me with furrowed brows as if to say, "What's this?" I smiled and nodded. Eventually the other two guys left and I unwrapped my towel. He said, "What's with all you modest guys this morning?" I laughed and told him I was just playing, curious what he'd do with the three of us covered up. He laughed, "I don't give a fuck."

We finished steaming and showered. What happened next is either kind of weird and creepy or sexy. I guess it depends on your perspective. We went back to our lockers. I finished toweling off while he read some messages on his iPhone. By this time the other two guys had just left and no one else was in the locker room. As I was putting on my boxer briefs he said he had to get into the office and couldn't join me to pick up a coffee. He then looked down at me and said, "I really like those", referring my underwear. I was wearing a new pair of Tommy John boxer briefs (yes, clean, not the ones I had worked out in). I have a couple of pairs I bought a few months ago as a trial and can't remember if I've worn them in front of him or not. This was a new pair from an order I place a couple of weeks ago. I told him they were super comfortable and the pouch was perfect. I pointed out the horizontal fly and told him it's a great design and that I never use the fly on other underwear and always just pulled the waistband down when I took a leak. He said he did the same thing. I said it's super convenient and works great and is easy to pull out your cock. I then demonstrated, put my hand into the pouch through the fly and pulled out my dick. He said he really liked the design vs the kind where you have to pull out your cock sideways. And then, without really thinking, pulled them off and as I did so I said, "Here, try them on." As soon as I did that and said that, I thought, "Fuck, that's kind of stupid." But to my surprise he put his iPhone down, took off his towel and tried them on. He was like, "Wow, they are comfortable, lightweight." He walked over to a mirror and checked them out, front and back and walked back over to the lockers. He then grabbed his bulge and said, "Yeh. I like the pouch. It's really comfortable. Not too loose and not too tight." He reached into the fly, pulled out his cock and said, "I really like that. So much better" and then put his cock back in. I was still standing there naked as he was wearing my boxer briefs. I laughed and said, "OK dude, I can't go commando today, I'm going to need my underwear back." He laughed, took them off and handed them to me. The whole exchange was so casual. We finished getting dressed and left.

So now, I'm sitting in the office. thinking that his dick and balls were right where mine are now. I keep popping some wood.

Weird and creepy or sexy?

(He just sent me a text and said he ordered six pairs.)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I met up with Argentina Guy at the gym at 6:45AM yesterday. We were already in our gym clothes so we put our stuff in lockers and headed out to the gym floor. We had a really good work out. With the exception of my college roommate I’ve always preferred to work out alone; it’s my time to focus on myself. However, Argentina Guy (AG) is a good work out partner and I like working out with him. We have similar work outs and a similar pace. Plus, he’s nice to look at. The whole time we were working out I kept looking at him, thinking how handsome he is and how good he looks naked. I was definitely horny and regretted not jacking off before heading out to the gym.

We finished up and went into the locker room. When we got to our lockers there was a guy in the same area of lockers. He was super hot and sitting on the bench in his boxer briefs with a big bulge in his crotch. AG knew him and they said hello and chatted. I was thinking this was going to be nice if the three of us ended up standing around naked. The guy stood up; put a towel around his waist; took off his boxer briefs; and put on his gym shorts, stumbling a bit as he put his foot through the leg opening of the liner. Yep. The towel dance! “The Bashful Locker Room Male.” At this point I had taken off my shirt and decided to procrastinate a little so that I could see AG naked. I excused myself and went to take a leak. By the time I got back, the guy had put on his shirt and shoes and was closing his locker. AG was standing by his locker in his boxer briefs and looking really tan. He and AG said goodbye. AG volunteered that he knew the guy through church. As I took off my shoes, shorts and underwear I commented how tan AG was. He said he and his family spent a lot of time by the pool this past weekend and that it doesn’t take much time in the sun for him to get really dark. He then took off his boxer briefs. I commented, “Wow. You did get a lot of sun. Look at those tan lines. And that white ass!” He laughed and looking at my ass said that his ass will never be as pale as mine (he has an olive complexion). I turned around to show him my ass, looked over my shoulder and stepped closer, maybe six inches from his ass, then said, “Yeh, you’re right.” He responded, “You’re blinding me.”

I’ve gone back and forth balancing just enjoying being around him naked and seeing if I could push the boundaries. That was the first time I specifically commented on his body and, although minor, I felt like I was pushing the boundaries. Loosened up a little I asked him if he’d ever tried out the steam room. He said he had and asked if I wanted to go for a steam. I told him I had not tried out this steam room and was picky about steam rooms and asked him if it was clean and no funky smells. He laughed and said he was the same way and that he usually didn’t go in because he didn’t have time. I told him I’d be up for it.

We showered and stepped into the steam room. The tiled seating is L shaped, like a lot of saunas and steam rooms. There was another guy in there and we sat in the corner, on the lower tier, AG on one side, me on the other, my left knee and his right knee about six inches apart. The other guy had his towel wrapped around his waist; another “Bashful Locker Room Male.” As soon as AG sat down he opened his towel and put everything on full display. I followed his lead.

After a few minutes the other guy left. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing. AG was silent as well. My mind kept wandering to thinking about him being naked next to me; towel open and cock and balls hanging out. I wondered if he was looking at me; actually, fantasizing that maybe something would happen. AG whispered, this is perfect. I mumbled, “I agree.” I slowly counted to 120 as I felt the sweat on my face and body. I opened my eyes and looked over at AG. His eyes were closed. I looked down to his chest and watched drops of sweat roll down to his flat stomach. I noted what amazing shape he was in for his age. I thought about how his nipples would taste if I could lean over and suck them. I watched sweat roll down his chest to his flat stomach and from his stomach into his thick, black bush. Again, I took in what an amazingly thick bush he has (he’s fairly smooth, but has really thick growth in his armpits and bush). As I was checking out his uncut cock and his smooth, shaved balls, thinking about sucking his cock while running my fingers through his bush, a drop of sweat rolled out of his bush, onto and then down the shaft of his cock. I about lost it! Fuck! It was so hot! I looked up at him and his eyes were open, looking at me. That was the longest time I had taken in his naked body. It seemed like a long time but was probably 15-20 seconds. I had no idea how long AG had been watching me look at him. At this point I was so horny it felt like my dick would spring to rock hard in seconds if he touched his cock or if I saw his cock move.

AG then pointed to my midsection and said he could see some improvement. I told him that I’d lost about five pounds over the past month. He said, “Your weight looks right for you. You’re in great shape.” His eyes went down to my cock and balls and lingered there for a few seconds. Sunday night, like the previous week, I’d given my bush a fresh buzz. The contrast of his thick, grown out bush and my buzzed up bush was stark. This little scene in the steam room was making me hornier. It felt like a major blood rush to my cock was milliseconds from happening. I then said, “I always have room for improvement. I liked working out with you this morning and if you’re up for it I’d like to work out with you a couple of times a week.” He said that he would like that and that his schedule sometimes got crazy but we should be able to find time early morning or early afternoon. He asked if I wanted to meet up on Thursday morning. I told him that worked with my schedule.

AG then asked that awkward question. “So, Marco, you haven’t mentioned your family. Are you married or single? Do you have a girlfriend? I can definitely pass as straight. Not that that is a badge of honor like some gay guys think it is. It’s just what it is. I thought for a split second that maybe I should lie and say I have a girlfriend. My thinking, obviously, was if AG has some bisexual tendencies that he’d like to act on he’d be more likely to do so if I were “straight.” I responded, “I’m currently single and have been for a couple of years. Finding a mate has been tough, especially with the amount of travel I do for work.” I paused, decided to come completely clean, and added, “I’m gay.” I felt good for saying it but didn’t know how it would be received by AG – meaning how it would really be received, not in the moment in the steam room, i.e., did I just lose a gym bud who I like to see naked? He thanked me for telling him and said he realizes it can be tough for guys to do so. He told me it doesn’t matter to him. And he added that he’d be on the look out for “single hot guys” to send my way. We both laughed. About this time a couple of guys came in and I said I needed to clean up for work.

We showered (me a cold shower), got dressed, walked out together and confirmed meeting up again Thursday morning.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Western society has long has an issue where nakedness is seen as shameful. I guess this has biblical roots, where shame of nakedness and sinfulness become intertwined. This has, to some extent, become so ingrained in society that naked is seen as shameful even by many non-believers. I have to admit that I was once very conscious of this, to the point where a sleeveless shirt seemed indecent. A quick look at my photos will show that I have been completely cured of such feelings. (Blame Palm Springs and San Francisco.) So I walk to and from the showers with the towel over my shoulders, then lay it out on the floor and stand on it while dressing, rather than trying to use it as some sort of tent in which to dress invisibly.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Update!

Today AG and I agreed to meet up at the gym later than usual so I ate an early lunch. The gym was really quite since we got there after the late lunch crowd. After working out we went for a steam. About five minutes into the steam a good looking guy came in. Great athletic build, smooth body and probably mid 20s. The way our eyes locked I knew he was a “suspect.” He took off his towel, placed it on the tiled lower tier, turned around and sat on it. He did it in a slow, subtle, showing off manner. I looked over at AG and he was looking at the guy’s naked body before we both closed our eyes.

With my eyes closed I was thinking a few things: 1) interesting that AG was checking him out; 2) I know this guy wants to jack off and I do too, what am I going to do with AG here?; 3) what is the guy doing now? I opened my eyes and the guy was semi hard and slowly playing with his cock head and first couple of inches. He had a really nice cock! I glanced over at AG. His eyes were still closed and his cock was completely soft. My dick was getting hard. I looked back over at the guy and he wrapped his hand around his cock and started jacking off, nothing subtle about it now. As tempting as it was I was not going to jack off with AG in the steam room. I nodded towards AG and shook my head no. The guy stood up, wrapped his towel around his waist and left.

When the guy opened the door to leave, AG opened his eyes. When the guy was gone AG looked over at me, down at my hand covering my semi hard cock and back up at me, “Um, what was going on with you guys? He is gay?” I told him the guy was looking to play. AG asked what that meant. I told him that in the context of the steam room it usually meant to jack off. In other, safer environments it could mean more. He said, “You don’t have to cover your cock for me. I can see that you’re getting hard. It’s cool.” He then added, “Was the other guy hard? Were you guys stroking?” I took my hand off my cock and told him the other guy was looking at both of our cocks, started playing with himself, then I started getting hard and he started jacking off. I told AG that I nodded toward him and shook my head signaling that it wasn’t cool with him in there. AG laughed and said, “Sorry to ruin the party.” And then in a very sincere, almost cute, way he asked me if I wanted him to leave and offered to tell the guy, now showering, that he could come back in. I laughed and said, “I’m so sure you’re going to walking into the showers and pull that guy’s curtain back and tell him I’m in here alone.” He laughed and said, “Seriously, I’d do that for you. He’s a good looking guy. If you want to get off with him I’m cool. I already jacked off today.” I asked, “Are you saying if you hadn’t, you would jack off with us?” He laughed, “I didn’t say that.” I asked him where he jacked off and he said in the shower at home. I responded that I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall and he said, “You want to see me jack off?” I said, “Of course.” He just laughed, stood up and said, “Seriously, you want me to go tell that guy to come in here?” I stood up and told him the mood for me had passed. AG and I went to the showers. The other guy left the showers while we were showering and had dressed and left by the time we went back to our lockers.

On the way out AG asked if I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat. I told him I ate earlier but would join him while he ate. We went a couple blocks away to a sandwich shop. While AG was eating he asked me if I eventually wanted a partner or if I just liked dating and hooking up. I told him I was enjoying hooking up and was getting some good sex but I really wanted to have a partner. I told him about the gay dating scene. He said dating sucks for everyone. He said he fucked around a lot before he met his wife. He just decided one day that enough was enough with casual dating and sport fucking. He said he got serious about looking for a wife, jacked off a lot in the meantime and then met his wife. He acknowledged that you can’t force a relationship but he said he had to have a total mind shift. He told me I’m a smart guy, grounded and good looking. He laughed and said he didn’t know if the guy in the steam room was an idiot or not and that he was a little young but “looks wise, I could see you with him.” I asked him if I could ask him a personal question. He said yes. I prefaced it with, “I don’t want to put you on the spot, but...” And then said, “I’ve noticed that you check me out when I’m naked. I saw you also looking at that guy’s body when he came into the steam room. What’s that about? Again, I don’t want to put you on the spot.” He said, “No, no, no. Not at all. I admire good looking guys with nice bodies. I like to look. It doesn’t mean I want to have sex with a guy. I look at you because you have a nice body. Doesn’t mean I want to have sex with you.” He was completely serious in his response. I lightened up the conversation with, “Well I look at you because you have a nice body and I’d have sex with you.” He laughed and said, “If I’m a temptation maybe I should cover up.” I said, “No. Please don’t.” About that time a nice looking guy walked into the sandwich shop. AG said, “How about him?” I looked over and responded, “Handsome face, tall, good shape, flat stomach, dressed well, hard to tell about his ass from here.” AG said, “So you like to pitch?” I laughed and said, “Actually both. Plus lots of oral. But I do like a nice ass.” AG laughed, looked at his watch and said he needed to get back to the office. As we walked down the sidewalk he said he enjoyed the workout and our conversation.

Although I didn’t get to jack off with the hottie, it was a cool afternoon. I felt like AG and I kind of bonded.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think most men are a little less confident about showing what they are packing. Most men are average, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But some men (younger and older) don't want to be seen naked at all -- either front side or back side. Ironically, I have no interest in seeing men of that type naked -- because I find the behavior effeminate -- and I'm only interested in masculine men.
Totally agree. I'm about 3" when I'm flaccid, and I'm totally uninhibited about other dudes seeing it in open showers, locker rooms, and anywhere else where men get naked. I don't care that other guys see that I have a small penis. I think it looks great on me and I love to show off my dick and my confidence.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These guys might not be ashamed of their bodies. Rather, it might be the social programming of fear. If you show somebody your dick, you're a pervert who's likely to get called out and punished. Of course, that's not so much true in the locker room, but some guys carry the burden of that perception with them everywhere.

When I see a towel dancer or urinal hugger, I let it hang and demonstrate confidence in the situation. Many guys follow protocol when they see others naked and confident.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Another example of communal showers being common in the media and popular culture in the 1970s is from Mad magazine which was extremely popular at the time and sold on news stands everywhere to kids. I remember when this issue hit the news stands at the time when I was a kid. I used to buy every issue when it came out because I loved the magazine so much (as did everyone else). What was considered so strange and funny about this picture wasn't the fact that 3 guys were using the communal shower together, it was the misplaced tan lines.

View attachment 23797301

This cover photo depicts how casual it was to be nude with other guys in the showers.

I’ve always liked this pic of Pele and Franz Beckenbauer. Again, naked guys, open showers, very casual.

I caught the tail end of the open shower design. I wish it was as prevalent as it was 20-30 years ago.

FE5B54BC-2D15-43C7-9C08-52940A737167.jpeg

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
There are some hot, straight guys who will face you fully-naked and have a conversation with you. That kind of confidence is very appealig-- even when the guy is only average looking.

This happened to me this week. It was a complete turn on. It was a Latin guy and they frequently cause my gaydar to give faulty readings!

I was working out mid day. There was a handsome guy, early 40s, athletic build in the weights area when I was lifting. He asked me to spot him on the bench press. When he laid back on the bench he had a really nice bulge in his shorts. He was super nice, thanked me and didn’t say “bro” or “dude”... always a plus!

Fast forward. I was running short on time and took a really quick shower to get back to my client’s office on time. When I stepped out of the stall, he was stepping out of the one next to me, towel wrapped around his waist, the outline of his cock visible and his ass looking really good. I went to my locker and his turned out to be three away from mine. He chatted me up while we opened our lockers. He then stood facing me, took off his towel and did a once over re-drying himself. His body was really nice — dark olive complexion; lean and defined, slightly more built than a runner’s build; nice arms, pecs and flat stomach; thick, full, black bush, nice meaty 4” uncut cock sitting on big, shaved balls; and great legs that weren’t really visible in his long workout shorts. When I took off my towel to follow his lead in drying off again, his eyes dropped to my cock. He even pulled back his foreskin and dried his cock! I couldn’t believe it and was totally turned on by it. He didn’t miss a beat in the conversation. I checked out his cock and balls again and didn’t care if he saw me looking. We both put on boxer briefs, got dressed and walked out together chatting — my work, his work, his wife, the summer, etc. When we parted he said, “Hope to see you next week.”

As I said, Latin guys throw my gaydar all out of whack. I’m pretty sure he’s totally straight and just really comfortable in his skin and being naked around others. But man, I’d love the chance to be all over him!

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss my Y too. Still working out at home, but I miss the camaraderie. Just before everything closed down, I did finally break the ice with a fellow, local married man who I rarely see at the gym. Or maybe our timing is just off. Regardless, we have been stealing glances at each other for a couple years now. In the open shower and in the sauna a couple times, always with others around though. He is a loose towel only guy and I am the same. Two 50 somethings, not very bashful. Well two weeks ago, he and I happened to cross paths and hit the gym floor at the same time and then we both wrapped up after 45 minutes...had a couple of conversations finally, really nice guy. We soon found ourselves in the shower with a couple other guys and he picked a shower head on my end, about three feet away. So as we all talked, he and I kept spinning around to face the middle, water streaming down, both trying to pretend we were focused on getting clean. We were sort of in an L shape, he on the end of the room and me the last head on the adjoining wall. The only reason I paint that visual is that his cock was just a slight glance to my left as I stared at my feet and mine was very visible to him. So there was a shitload of delicious tension. When the other two guys turned around to face the wall, both of us reached for the soap and soaped up our cock and balls three feet apart. Well......that proved problematic as I quickly started growing and had to turn around to face the corner. One glance at him and he undoubtedly was having the same issue. What a beautiful, perfectly straight cock with a great hang but his semi was very obvious while mine tends to hang down a bit more. A little more playful soaping and a couple quick grabs and strokes was all we could get away with in there. Once my cock subsided a bit, I went to towel off in a side room as did he. So there we were again. Facing each other drying off and I couldn't get over the way his cock was hanging. It was statuesque. Then it happened again. It is exceedingly rare for me to get an erection at my age without any physical stimulation while just toweling off but I did and I had to duck and run into a stall for a quiet minute to gather myself. Well we left the gym at the same time, chatted for a bit, winked and said "next time". Then for some reason, as he was driving away, I flagged him down and we eagerly exchanged email addresses.....not normal behavior for me but I have been looking for a local, cool, discreet, married guy for a long time.......we are email buddies right now but we plan to explore a bit once this virus goes away. I am a little bit nervous.

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im a alright somewhat athletic looking guy 6'1 blond and when Im at the gym I do my thing .I change, getting totally nude and I walk to the communal shower nude . I also sit in the sauna nude. I talk to the other guys and Im naked, some of the guys are nude too and some aren't. Guys check me out ,its cool though. I have a small penis plus I'm totally shaved and I'm not circumcised. I just a guy at the gym thats comfortable with his body

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At my New York City gym, there’s a variety of lockerroom types; most of the guys get naked at their lockers, wrap a towel around their waist, then steam and shower. I have seen a few towel dances but not too often.
A few months ago in early 2022, I went to one of the downtown locations of my gym; standing at the urinal, fully nude, was a very handsome young man, very all American, in his mid-20s taking a piss. No towel in sight. While fully unencumbered nudity is uncommon at this gym, you may occasionally see a guy walking fully nude from his locker to pick up a towel near the shower area. So, this beautiful, perfectly built guy finishes peeing, walks to his locker completely naked and then lingers nude in front of his locker while slowly starting to dress. I followed him from the urinal to the lockers, took a locker near his and also started to undress. I caught his eye, we swapped smiles and compared boners for a while until he left and I went upstairs to workout. I have been hoping to run into him again but have not as of yet.

Last edited:

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
No big news to report. This week was the same as previous weeks. AG and I worked out together three times; twice in the morning, one early afternoon. We “steamed” together after the morning workouts. On Thursday, we were in the steam room for about 20 minutes. Usually guys come and go while we are in there. However, for the full time we were in there, it was just the two of us, chatting a little, hanging out naked -- sitting on towels, legs spread, cock and balls in full view -- and sweating. I had plenty of time to take in his nice naked body and beautiful cock. And yes, in the locker room and the steam room he checked me out a few times but not more than usual. Once again, it’s kind of hard to describe, I’d love to make a move on him, go down on him, suck his cock. But he really intrigues me and I like just being around him naked. And I also enjoy having a workout partner, which is new to me -- and I can tell the difference in the results of my workouts.

I will add is this. As I’ve stated before he is not that hairy of a guy. However, his bush and armpits are super thick. On Tuesday and Thursday he wore a sleeveless shirt to work out in. I could not keep my eyes off his armpits, especially when I was spotting him on the bench press and shoulder press. I’ve never really been a pits guy. I think they are sometimes sexy and nice to look at. AG's however were turning me on... I really want to lick his and let my tongue feel and taste all that pit fur!

One last thing. One day last week I saw a bunch of towel dancers (see previous post). It was out of control. This week I didn’t see one. While no one was parading around naked, guys were just changing at their lockers, a few asses here, a few cocks there.

Here’s this week’s recap. We broke into new territory... just a little and briefly.

I stayed in Miami over the weekend and went to Haulover (nude beach) Friday afternoon and Saturday and Sunday for a few hours. I definitely got some sun. On Monday afternoon AG and I worked out together in the morning before work. Like a few weeks ago he looked like he also had spent some time in the sun over the weekend.

When we were in the steam room and it was just the two of us, I said, “Looks like you got more sun this weekend. The tan lines are standing out.” He laughed and said that he’d spent some time around the pool with his family; that it was a nice time of year because it wasn’t unbearably hot. He then said that it looked like I got some sun also and asked what I did. I told him I was also out in the sun. He asked, bluntly, “Were you out in the sun naked? Your ass is tan” and laughed. I told him I went to Haulover. He said he had not been there in years but that he also liked nude beaches. He said last time he was naked on a beach was about three years ago when he and his wife had their first vacation without the kids and went to Croatia. He said his wife liked to go topless but not naked. We talked about how nice it was to lay out naked, swim naked and not have to deal with a wet swimsuit; that it felt so natural. It was cool that we were both talking about how we liked to be naked. He then said he prefers the look of being tan all over, “Like you, you have no tan lines. It looks good.” I agreed with him that I prefer no tan lines. He added, “The problem I have is that my cock and balls get dark in the sun.” I was like, fuck, we’re talking about cocks! “I responded, “Yeh?” and looking down at mine said, “Mine gets a little tan.” AG has an olive complexion and his cock and ass have a “natural tan.” He said, “Yours is tan and matches the rest of you. Mine gets really dark and I don’t like the look. I put sunscreen on it and it still gets dark. [laughing] So when I’m sitting or laying down I put a t shirt or small towel over my cock.” He has a beautiful uncut cock and as much as I’d like to talk about his cock I couldn’t believe we were actually talking about it! I felt the blood rushing to my cock and it was obvious I was beginning to get a hardon from this cock talk. I looked down at my dick, put my hand over it and said, “Sorry about that.” He smiled and said, “No worries” and with a chuckle, “We can change the subject.”

While I liked that we were talking about being naked and, of course, liked that he was talking about his cock, I was embarrassed that I started getting hard. (His cock didn’t move.) We changed the subject and my cock was soft again by the time two guys came in. We showered, dressed and headed out. When we were outside, I apologized again and said I was embarrassed “about what happened in there.” AG said, “Marco. Don’t worry about it.” He patted me on the back and said, “See you tomorrow.”

Nothing out of the ordinary happened the rest of the week. We worked out, changed in front of each other and “steamed” each morning. And, my cock behaved.