The Bashful Locker Room Male

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I need to add the bad thing about the spin class.

I enjoyed it very much, but the last time I was in it -- it was at full capacity. I was a little concerned, but stayed for the duration. About four days later, I started feeling exhausted and stayed home. I felt a little better the next day, but by weekend, the exhaustion was back. For the next week or so, I had no explicit Covid symptoms -- aside from feeling very tired. I decided to self-quarantine to be safe. Next week, I'm going to see if I can get tested for Covid antibodies. Until there is a vaccine, I think I'll limit my hardcore cardio activity to outdoors.

Reactions: Gj816

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I need to add the bad thing about the spin class.

I enjoyed it very much, but the last time I was in it -- it was at full capacity. I was a little concerned, but stayed for the duration. About four days later, I started feeling exhausted and stayed home. I felt a little better the next day, but by weekend, the exhaustion was back. For the next week or so, I had no explicit Covid symptoms -- aside from feeling very tired. I decided to self-quarantine to be safe. Next week, I'm going to see if I can get tested for Covid antibodies. Until there is a vaccine, I think I'll limit my hardcore cardio activity to outdoors.

I’ve always really liked good spin classes. They are very dependent on the style and the instructor. I prefer the ones that are taught by cyclists who are good with visualization and have good music. I don’t really care for the ones that are more like step aerobics on a bike taught by drill sergeant instructors — and bad music makes it worse.

After a good class I’m always drenched. It’s a great cardio, legs and glutes workout. I can definitely tell a difference in my ass after not having gone since March.

I’m curious. In which state do you live? How many people are in the class? Are the bikes distanced? My gym hasn’t had spin classes since they we opened. Not sure if that’s due to state regulations or not. There are some group exercise classes and yoga but the number of participants is extremely limited.

I don’t do any cardio in the gym. Just lift, stretch and leave.

Reactions: Gj816

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was at a gym I should have avoided -- because they opened before restrictions were lifted.

The main reason I went is because they had a class before work -- and my regular gym has it in the middle of the day when I can't attend. A buddy who goes to both gyms recommended it to me, and for the first few times -- the class was about half full. No one was on any of the bikes in my perimeter. That changed, though, the last time I went. I should have just left. I can' t say for sure whether or not I picked up the virus, but at the very least -- I caught a bad head cold that stayed with me a week or longer.

I'll probably start back twice a week after Thanksgiving, but masks area now mandatory 100% of the time -- and I'll stick to times when attendance is low.

I’m a bit of an anomaly because at 18 I absolutely refuse to do the locker room shuffle. It looks way more stupid and says a lot more than if you just whipped your knob out for a few seconds and got dressed like a normal person. Personally, I have quite a big package so maybe that does help with confidence, and I do like to let it hang out for a while when I’m drying and walking to the showers (where, shock horror, everyone is naked!) but seriously nobody cares what you’ve got really (unless they’re into dicks I guess, in which case what’s the worry?) everyone in the room has a cock and balls :p

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m a bit of an anomaly because at 18 I absolutely refuse to do the locker room shuffle. It looks way more stupid and says a lot more than if you just whipped your knob out for a few seconds and got dressed like a normal person. Personally, I have quite a big package so maybe that does help with confidence, and I do like to let it hang out for a while when I’m drying and walking to the showers (where, shock horror, everyone is naked!) but seriously nobody cares what you’ve got really (unless they’re into dicks I guess, in which case what’s the worry?) everyone in the room has a cock and balls :p
That’s a great attitude!

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think most men are a little less confident about showing what they are packing. Most men are average, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But some men (younger and older) don't want to be seen naked at all -- either front side or back side. Ironically, I have no interest in seeing men of that type naked -- because I find the behavior effeminate -- and I'm only interested in masculine men.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I think most men are a little less confident about showing what they are packing. Most men are average, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But some men (younger and older) don't want to be seen naked at all -- either front side or back side. Ironically, I have no interest in seeing men of that type naked -- because I find the behavior effeminate -- and I'm only interested in masculine men.
Spoken like a man who knows himself so well, he rates himself not by ten's but by one's on the gay/straight scale... Altho' something tells me there MIGHT be a hidden meaning to the "69%"... ; )

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Totally agree. I'm about 3" when I'm flaccid, and I'm totally uninhibited about other dudes seeing it in open showers, locker rooms, and anywhere else where men get naked. I don't care that other guys see that I have a small penis. I think it looks great on me and I love to show off my dick and my confidence.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t towel dance and try to hide everything in the locker room but I also don’t walk around and chit chat with people with everything hanging out.

I will walk to the shower naked because I don’t want to get my clean towel sweaty and keep my clean clothes in the locker.

I finish getting cleaned up in my underwear but don’t consider that hiding really

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That was what 90% of guys did in the 80s and 90s. I adjusted my behavior when I returned to the gym last decade -- to do what most people were doing. Some still walk to showers holding their towel, some wrap the towel around their sweaty bodies, and some like me wait until entering the shower stall before getting completely naked. A gym I visited this past Fall (before Covid numbers started rising again), where there was no place to hang my briefs -- I stripped completely at the locker -- and held my towel in front of myself on the trek to the showers. No one was there anyway, so no big deal.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to me that this bashfulness is partly due to worrying about what people will think about our state of dress or undress. I believe that the reality is that most don't think about it at all. Guys aren't as relaxed about it as in previous decades but, at my gym at least, there are fully naked guys of all ages and I have never heard one comment in the twenty years I have been going there.

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven’t posted an update about AG and I in over a month. This was because things with him were pretty much the same – meet up, workout, see him naked while changing and in the steam room. I’ve never had a workout bud. Workouts for me have always been my time to zone out and concentrate on me, i.e., my time. However, over the past several months I’ve really gotten into working out with AG. I’m motivated on a different level. I’ve dropped 7 pounds and I can tell my weight has shifted. I’ve bought some new clothes and I look better naked. It’s not a major transformation but definitely an improvement. I’ve also noticed an improvement in AG. I also like the friendship AG and I have and along the way I’ve sensed that part of it is due to our comfort with each other, especially being naked around each other. But things changed yesterday and I really have mixed feelings.

I hadn’t seen AG in a couple of weeks because of our work schedules, my travel and the Christmas holiday. Last week I found out I had to meet with my client’s CFO. The only time he could meet over the next two and a half weeks was yesterday, Monday. Although I didn’t want to travel this week I knew it would be better to meet with him and my client colleague face to face. Plus, I could check in with a couple of other folks who I knew would be in the office. So Sunday night I flew to MIA. When I got in I sent AG a text and asked if he wanted to work out in the morning. He responded that he had several morning meetings and was trying to get out of the office early but he could meet me early at 6AM if that would work for me. I agreed.

I met him at six and the gym was dead. We were two of only a handful of people there. We had a really good workout and it was nice to catch up with him and hear about his holiday. As we were undressing afterwards in the locker room I asked AG if he had some time for a steam and he said he did. I finished showering first and went into the steam room. I was sitting in my usual spot on the lower tiled bench, perpendicular to where AG usually sits on my left. My eyes were closed when he came in. He sat down and said that the temperature was perfect today. I mumbled an “umm hmm.” A few minutes later when the steam kicked on, I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Even though at this point I’d seen him naked many times I still like to check him out – he’s handsome with a nice body. His eyes were closed and he was clearly zoned out enjoying the steam. I let my eyes drift down his chest, to his stomach and to his cock and balls… and holy shit! His big, beautiful bush was gone. He had trimmed! It wasn’t buzzed up as close as mine but AG had definitely taken the weed wacker to it. His black pubes were less than a 1/2 inch in length. Again, I was amazed at how thick his pubes are; thicker than the hair on most guys’ heads. His meaty cock was shaved and it was the first time I had a complete view of the thick girth at the base of his cock, an inch and a half previously covered by his bush. His balls were shaved and his whole package looked neat and clean. Although I really liked his sexy thick black bush, this was also a good look on him!

As I looked at him I felt my dick starting to stretch out. This time I wasn’t going to cover it with my hand since previously he told me not to worry about it. I decided to say something. “Wow, you trimmed up your bush.” He opened his eyes, laughed and said, “Yes, yesterday. It’s my look for the New Year.” I told him it looked good. He looked down at me and said, “Obviously.” He laughed and said thanks. He then volunteered that the past several months was the first time in years he’d had a full bush and that he usually kept it trimmed. He acknowledged that it would have been the first time I’d seen his bush trimmed. He said he preferred the neatness and clean feeling of being trimmed. I noted that it appeared his balls were always shaved. He laughed and said I didn’t miss anything. I smiled and said, “You know I check you out. You have a nice package.” He laughed. He said he kept his cock and balls shaved and let the rest grow wild and laughed. I decided to push the conversation a little further and asked if he shaved his taint. He asked, “My what?” I responded, “Behind your balls” as I held up my balls and touched my taint with a couple of fingers. He said, “Oh yeh, I shave here and around my hole” as he lifted his balls and showed me his taint. I’m not sure why I showed him my taint but I was quite surprised that he followed my lead and did the same thing. It turned me on to see him moving his balls and showing me his smooth taint. My dick was heading to semi hard and I wasn’t going to even try to stop it. He said, “You’re getting turned on.” I replied that he was a tease and talking about his junk and watching him touch himself was a turn on. He laughed. I kept pushing the conversation. “So, you shave your hole. Does your wife eat your ass?” He replied, “Oh man. I love to have my ass licked. But my wife has only done it twice. She just doesn’t like it. Before we were married I dated this girl who loved to eat my ass. It felt so good. I loved it. But she and I were just about sex. That’s all. So it didn’t last that long.” I asked if she was a good fuck. “Yeh. It was nonstop for her. She also loved sucking my cock. She sucked me off in a taxi on the way out to a party one night.” I looked down at AG’s cock and it had stretched out a couple of inches but wasn’t quite semi. The sight of his cock getting bigger turned me on and my cock bounced up passed semi hard. Looking at his cock, I said, “Nice.” He said it was all the talk about sex. He watched my dick grow. “So did she eat your ass often?” He replied, “Just about every time we had sex.” I responded, “I love eating a guy’s ass and I love feeling a tongue in and around my hole. Drives me crazy. I think a lot of guys like rimming.” I noticed AG’s cock head pushing through his foreskin. I asked him when he gets hard if his foreskin fully pulls back passed his cock head.

With his thumb and forefinger, he pulled back his foreskin and his big cock head popped out. He asked, “Like this?” I said yes. He confirmed that it does when he’s hard. I told him that when he dries off at his locker I like watching him pull his foreskin back to dry his cock. He smiled. Then he pushed his foreskin back over his cock head and then pulled it back. He did this slowly three or four times, each time watching me. He was being an exhibitionist and a tease. My dick was now fully boned up and AG was semi hard, still getting bigger and harder. I started slowly stroking my cock while watching his cock become erect. He took his hand off his cock, leaned back, watched me and let his cock do its thing. He was soon sporting full wood and looked great – naked, leaning back, legs spread and a hardon.

I kept pushing the bounds. I asked him if he’d stand up. Without saying anything, AG stood up in front of me. He looked so hot showing off his hard cock. I told him he had a really nice cock. He nodded and smiled and sat back down. As I was wondering where this was heading, thinking that he probably wasn’t going to jack off since he wasn’t touching himself and not knowing if he wanted to watch me get off, he moved his hand down to his cock and with his thumb pushed his cock up vertical, pointing it to the ceiling. Instinctively, I stood up, stepped over to him and knelt down between his legs. He didn’t say anything. I put his cock in my hand and slowly stroked the length of it. I looked up at him and he was looking back down at me. I’m super discreet and very careful about playing around in places like this. I rarely go down on guys in places like this either (although plenty have gone down on me – but that’s another story). I knew no one was around and this was AG and he was turning me the fuck on. I had to suck his cock!

I put his cock in my mouth and let my lips warm up to the feel and taste of his dick. My lips slid the length of his shaft until my nose was in his trimmed bush. Applying pressure with my lips and using my tongue to work the backside of his dick I took my time sucking AG’s cock and tasting his precum. He has an awesome cock. I could tell from his soft moans that he was getting into it. I was getting into it also and my dick was rock hard. I took my mouth off his cock and spread his legs. I licked his balls, then sucked one into my mouth and then the other, sucking and massaging both of them in my mouth. His soft moans acknowledging the pleasure he was receiving continued. I went back to his cock. I really wanted to give him a super slow blowjob; I wanted to enjoy his cock for a nice long session. But I knew my surroundings and wanted to be careful. The desire to taste his cum took over. As I sucked his cock I felt his cock head getting bigger. His breathing more intense. I knew he was close. He whispered, “I’m about to cum.” With my arms over his thighs and hands on his ass I kept sucking his dick and tasting his salty sweet precum. I felt his cum shoot from his dick and into the back of my mouth. The sensation felt so good and his warm cum tasted awesome. I slowly sucked his cock for another minute, milking out the last drops of cum.

I stood up, patted him on the thigh and smiled. He just looked at me. I sat down where my towel was and started stroking my dick as I watched him recover and his cock dwindle. AG kept his eyes on me while I jacked off, tweaked my nipples, massaged my balls and looked at him. He was so sexy – naked, sweaty and with that post cum spent look. I shot a nice load, four big ropes of cum, two hitting my chest. I smiled and he just kind of nodded back. The steam clicked on again and I used my towel to wipe my cum off of me. As we sat there letting our cocks get soft a shower turned on. After a couple of minutes AG got up and said he needed to get going. As he walked to the door with his towel in hand I took in his naked ass and thought how much I wanted to tongue his hole and fuck his nice ass. The taste of his cock, the taste of his cum made me desire more of him. But at the same time I noted a slight difference in him. He usually asks if I’m ready to leave or clean up and head out. This time he just said he needed to get going.

I closed my eyes, sitting naked with the towel I used to wipe up my cum draped over my left thigh. I took a few deep breaths. I heard one shower turn off and shortly after the door of the steam room opened. I opened my eyes and noticed it was the gay guy (mentioned a couple of posts back). He looked right down at my cock and balls. I obviously was not fully soft. He sat near me and looked me up and down. I knew he wanted to play. He’s a nice looking guy but I’m not sure if it’s bad timing or something else telling me not to go there with him. I decided to chat him up. I asked him if he had a nice holiday. He seemed surprised that I was chatting him up. But he responded and I then introduced myself. He did the same. I told him I’d seen him around and asked how often he worked out there. He replied and asked about me. He seemed like a nice guy. I wanted to make sure I walked out of the gym with AG so I stood up to leave. As I did his eyes went right to my cock. I told him it was nice meeting him and I hoped to see him around in the New Year. He replied, “Same. Have a good New Year’s.”

I stepped into one of the shower stalls and quickly showered. About half way through I heard AG turn off his water. I finished lathering up and quickly rinsed off. By the time I got to my locker he was just pulling on his boxer briefs. I patted him on the shoulder and in a whispered voice asked, “Hey. Are you OK?” He responded “Yeh” in a distant, distracted tone. I decided not to push it and quickly got dressed with him. He didn’t say a word which is unusual. We left together and when we got outside I asked, “AG, seriously, are you OK?” He said, “Yes. I have just never done anything like that. I’m processing it. I’ll be alright.” I said, “I’m sorry. I pushed it. I shouldn’t have.” He replied, “No, no, no. I was an equal party.” I then told him that I really valued our friendship and hope what had just happened wouldn’t mess with it.” He told me not to worry about it and that he also valued our friendship. With that he patted my right upper arm, said he needed to get to the office and wished me a Happy New Year.

On my flight home last night I was in a weird space, alternating between thinking how hot it was to suck his cock and balls and swallow his load and being worried that it freaked him out. I think the incident just pushed the bounds for him, out of his comfort zone and into a previously unexplored bi side. I’m tempted to ping him but am reluctant to because I think he just needs some space.

Ugh.
Nice

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clearly you've gotten over your issues with nakedness. Quite a set of pictures.

I grew up in a similarly uptight home. It was only in my first year of college, when I started going to the gym with my cousin and some friends, that I became comfortable. There was nothing sexual going on -- though I did appreciate the view -- but we would hang out after workout in the hot tub and the sauna. Even if we weren't hanging out after the workout, the gang shower was open to the locker and we'd shower, throw the towel on the floor, and get dressed. This was norm.

These same guys were also homophobic - the details are not important.

Fast forward to the past couple years. Culture has changed significantly and there is much more acceptance of diversity and sexuality, particularly by those in their 20's. (Or perhaps homophobia is just more closeted ... that's a different discussion.) But those same gents are wearing shorts into the shower, tightly wrapping towels, using two towels - one to dry and one as a sarong; pulling on clothes before removing the towel. What could there be in that other than fear and shame?
Sad

Reactions: Buddie

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure why so many are insecure about what others think. After my workout I generally carry my toiletries to the shower then go back to my locker strip and walk naked with my folded towel and wash cloth in hand. Hang them on a hook walk to the scales and then get in the shower. Walk back to my locker with my towel over my shoulder. I treat the locker room like it's my bathroom at home. Not flaunting but not trying to hide my flaccid dick either. I'm a grower so what they see isn't all I've got biggrin.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure why so many are insecure about what others think. After my workout I generally carry my toiletries to the shower then go back to my locker strip and walk naked with my folded towel and wash cloth in hand. Hang them on a hook walk to the scales and then get in the shower. Walk back to my locker with my towel over my shoulder. I treat the locker room like it's my bathroom at home. Not flaunting but not trying to hide my flaccid dick either. I'm a grower so what they see isn't all I've got biggrin.
i agree with you .

Reactions: NCbear and Gj816

Juanlw4444

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's not crowded, I usually put my towel on the hook and then go back to get undressed and walk back to the shower naked. If it is crowded (I don't want anyone to take my towel) I find it easier to walk with it over my shoulder rather than try to hold everything in my hands. I won't wrap myself in a clean towel when I haven't even showered yet.

D

deleted8734261

I never understood the apprehension with a lot of guys. Growing up playing hockey Most of us showered together in locker rooms or after lifting at the gym and every time there were a few guys that just wouldn’t show their dicks. Being hockey players, cocky fucks, we would always tell those guys to just let it out and they never would. I think it had to do with the alpha energy some of us (including me) had in the locker room. If we weren’t so overly confident to show our dicks the other guys probably would have done it too. I still love being that way at 25 with my college teammates. It’s just the way we alpha hockey players are I guess. We like that some of the guys are too shy to shower with us but at the same time we wanna see what they’re working with.