Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthwash94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Social media
I started a long time ago in HS finding all the guys from military classified before that site went to shit for the same reasons BCH is going down hill fast!
Alma are you transgender or a cis female? And if what your saying is true how can i track down these men i be so scared at times. And literally how was the experience with Brod?

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Demetrius is building his Twitter and Onlyfans page. Darryl seems to be embracing his newfound “popularity” too.
Also, I have communicated with Demetrius on Twitter, he immediately responds to all of my tweets and I followed him on IG and he even likes my photos on there so I don't buy what Vic is selling about fans scaring him away, he has been nothing but kind and positive with me.

LovelyDay

Superior Member
Media
Also, I have communicated with Demetrius on Twitter, he immediately responds to all of my tweets and I followed him on IG and he even likes my photos on there so I don't buy what Vic is selling about fans scaring him away, he has been nothing but kind and positive with me.
I always read through his lies. Lol Like how was people harassing Dracke online if his social media pages never leaked?:joy: Vic isn’t going to tell us the real reasons they left, and it’s likely because of money.

AsianBabe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can you provide a screenshot where Vic said that Demetrius never came back due to fans scaring him? I personally don't recall him saying anything like this.

Reactions: majito2075

canolacanello

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just find it SO funny that not only was Demetrius an actor before his BCH appearance, which means his social media was EASILY findable, he has joined another G4P website, created an OnlyFans, created a Twitter from his BBA scene, went on to shout out the NEW company he is working for, and even go as far as to THANK the BBA fans for supporting him so far but yet "fans ran him away"

The real truth is Vicky probably ran these guys off herself because she did something off camera like she did to Marcus. I'm guessing she either asked them to hook up off camera or didn't pay them the same amount of money she promised these guys before shooting. Plus, she has a sissy queen behavior which explains her habit of putting the blame on other people everytime she fucks up, so her saying that the fans got those guys' social media is just a lame excuse.

Freshwes33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, a NEW model today please, a man of color that will give Vic the business.
Really, its time. He alredy lied and said that we were gonna have multiple black men before the year was out and all we had was Marquis (which I wasnt mad at but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.