Not open for further replies.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Really, its time. He alredy lied and said that we were gonna have multiple black men before the year was out and all we had was Marquis (which I wasnt mad at but still).
Yeah, I was wondering what happened to his stock pile of black men he said he had coming before the end of 2021.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, forget that. Gabriel is fine af. He always looks bored, but his dad bod is amazing. I love when the guys come in the condom while fucking. It gives off the whole "breeding" vibe that makes it hot.

Loved it when he told Vicky, "Stroke my dick while you suck it". That was hot.

Balconty

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the cross dressing Vic will be traumatic not only for the beef cakes but the viewers. The panties are already Horrific enough! Fred definitely ain’t coming back. Brod seems to be a hard no as well. Kane goes with the money

Damn it! Out of all three I would have wanted Fred to come back the most.

Reactions: bmagic and Fuwafuwa

LovelyDay

Superior Member
Media
we got Marquis,George, and Darryl (yall found his social media and chased him off)

thats on yall not him. Darryl was verbal but soon as yall found his twitter, it was over.
He wasn't chased off. He's on Twitter right now, retweeting tweets from gay men.

D

deleted13558301

omg. sis finally heard our pleas and done rimming scene! not long enough IMHO, but i'll take what i can get!

Reactions: sizequeenie

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
we got Marquis,George, and Darryl (yall found his social media and chased him off)

thats on yall not him. Darryl was verbal but soon as yall found his twitter, it was over.
Darryl was doing camming shows and spreading his cheeks for coins way before BCH so...it is what it is.

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He wasn't chased off. He's on Twitter right now, retweeting tweets from gay men.
Plus, he was a sex worker before doing BCH and nobody chased him off, NOBODY (!) was giving him a hard time about the scene, his scene was met with nothing but praise.

G3MIINII

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This video is probably a video from the archives, too. Didn't Vic move his location?

Probably.

This is yet another reason why Vic should just do 2 scenes a week--the oral and then the anal because the community is going to pick apart each and every scene.

Why release an archive clip that was filmed in 2021? Provide us with new sh-t in 2022. Vic is a mess.

Reactions: slyjackson

LovelyDay

Superior Member
Media
Probably.

This is yet another reason why Vic should just do 2 scenes a week--the oral and then the anal because the community is going to pick apart each and every scene.

Why release an archive clip that was filmed in 2021? Provide us with new sh-t in 2022. Vic is a mess.
To be fair, he's probably shooting 2022 videos now.

Status
Not open for further replies.