The Bet - Part 2

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+
Part 2 of 2

I let out a laugh. Kai had always been a joker, but his expression remained the same.

What?” I scoffed.

“Your underwear” he replied, looking down at them. “Take em’ off”.

“You’re crazy, bro” I laughed, and stepped toward the bathroom until I felt his strong hand close around my arm. I turned back, stared at him and swallowed. “You’re joking, right?”.

A smile curled on his lips as he shook his head slowly. “Off” he grinned, “you lost the bet, and you said you’d do anything”.

Neither of us spoke for a moment. The mood in the room had changed considerably, and now I was feeling a nervous excitement. I continued to watch him, just waiting for him to crack up and tell me to go clean the bathroom, but Kai remained stoic.

“Fine” I shrugged, acting as casual as I could, and slowly reached for my boxer briefs before edging them down my thighs. “You sure about this?” I asked, and he nodded. “Alright, man, whatever you say”.

My heart slammed in my chest as the waistband of my underwear slid down to reveal my junk. I had a decent cock, but I had never expected to be showing it off to Kai of all people. I grabbed it in one hand, and stood back up, covering myself. He stared down at me.

“Move your hand” he said, and I laughed. “Seriously” he nodded, “move it”.

What the fuck was this? I knew that Kai wasn’t gay. I’d walked in on him enough times to be certain of it. So why did he want to see my dick?

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you today” I chuckled, but dropped my hand and let my cock flop out.

He inspected it with his eyes, and I stood there awkwardly as he did. I wasn’t particularly bothered by my nudity. I’d changed in front of guys hundreds of times, but there was something different about this.

“Can I see your ass?” He asked seriously, and I cocked a brow but shuffled around on my feet.

“Like this?”.

Kai bit his bottom lip. “Pull your cheeks apart”.

“Dude” I laughed, “you’re not seeing my asshole, what the fuck!”

“You lost the bet, dipshit” he replied, and I shook my head, completely bewildered, and pulled my ass cheeks apart.

Kai simply stared at my hole for a moment, and neither of us said a word. This had now become a lot stranger than changing in front of other guys, and my cheeks began to redden the longer I stood in place.

“Look” he said a moment later, and I turned back and stared down at his underwear. My eyes widened as I traced the outline of his hard cock. “Take them off”.

By now, I was realising that Kai wasn’t playing around. I wasn’t sure if he was having some sort of mental break, or if this was what he actually wanted, but either way, I wasn’t complaining. I turned back, grabbed his boxers, and dragged them to his knees. His thick, bulging erection bounced out and the two of us stared down at it.

“Do you like it?” He asked, and I cocked a brow.

“Do I like it?”

“Yeah” he nodded, flexing it so it twitched. “Do you think it’s nice?”

“I… I guess” I shrugged, and without a word of warning, Kai took my wrist and guided my hand toward it. My heart almost stopped as I closed my fingers around the thick base and felt him throb.

“Jerk me off” he said, and slid my hand up and down his meat.

“This is gay as fuck. You know that, right?” I said, as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

“I don’t care” he mumbled, and that was good enough for me.

I spent the following minutes jerking off my roommate, and I wasn’t one bit unhappy about it. He was uncut, and I watched as his thick foreskin slipped over his pink cock head, and back again.

“Want me to suck it?” I asked, nervously, and although I expected him to freak out, he simply nodded.

I got down on my knees and continued to jerk him. His long cock was now inches from my face, and the warm, ripe stench washed over me as I leaned closer. I’d never sucked a dick before, but I expected it to be relatively straight forward, so I opened my mouth and felt my lips stretch around his rod.

The taste made my own cock stiffen. It was a delicious, yet salty flavour, and I knew instantly that I would soon become addicted to it. I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft, and felt him shiver with pleasure as a bead of pre dripped from his slit. I swallowed it down quickly, and returned for more.

Kai mumbled something before grabbing the back of my head and fucking my throat. I gagged and choked on him, but he didn’t seem to care, and continued to thrust into my mouth.

“I’ve wanted to do this since the first day” he growled, as his balls pressed against my chin. “I always knew you were teasing me” he continued, roughly face fucking me as spit and pre-cum drooled down my chin. “Walking around in those tight boxer briefs. Leaving the door open when you shower. Fuck, man, you’re such a cock teasing little whore”.

I reached down and squeezed my own cock as I swallowed his. If I’d been teasing Kai, it certainly hadn’t been my intention, but now I was quite happy that I had.

I continued choking on his cock for another few minutes before he pulled it out and pointed at his bed. “Lie down” he said, and pulled me toward it by my arm. “Spread your legs”.

I crawled onto the bed, still trying to catch my breath as I lay face down and felt my legs being pulled apart. By the time I looked back, Kai was already spreading my ass cheeks apart with his hands, and seconds later, I felt the warm wetness of his tongue as it slipped across my hole.

“Oh fuck!” I whimpered, clenching as he did it again.

“You taste so fucking good” he moaned, edging his tongue into my hole now, and sending darts of pleasure through my body.

I dropped my head onto his pillow and inhaled his scent as he continued to tongue-fuck me. My cock was almost certainly leaking onto his bed, but neither of us seemed bothered by that now. When my hole was wet enough, Kai sat back and pushed a finger inside, and my eyes rolled back.

“You like that?” He asked, pushing deeper until I moaned. “Oh you do like that” he grinned, hooking his finger and finding my sensitive prostate. “Yeah, I knew you would”.

My naked body trembled as he fingered me. I’d done it myself a few times in the shower, but never like this. He was finding places inside my body that I didn’t even know existed.

I heard him at his locker, but his finger remained inside me, so I ignored it until I felt the cool drizzle of liquid slide around my ring. He began to pump my hole with his finger, making me gasp even more, before adding a second one.

“Moan” he said, and slapped my ass as I obeyed him. “Yeah, yeah, that’s good”.

It felt like heaven, but the pleasure was short lived. Kai pulled his fingers out of me, and the bed creaked as he leaned forward. “I’m going to fuck your brains out” he whispered in my ear, and as he did, I felt his large cock head against my wet hole.

“Do it” I moaned, squeezing his pillow as my sphincter began to stretch around his helmet.

He was larger than he looked. The pain came in waves as he pushed deeper into my bowels, and the further he got, the sharper it was, until I felt his groin against my ass.

“I’m in” he breathed, placing all of his body weight down on top of me. “Do you regret picking the wrong team now?” He sneered, as he slowly began to fuck me.

“No fucking way”.

“Good”.

Kai jerked his hips, and each time he did, another dart of pleasure ripped through me. He was hitting all the right spots, and all I could do was lie there and moan as his thrusts became harder.

The bed squeaked and the sound of his balls bouncing off me filled the room as he sped up. Each stroke of his cock made my toes curl, and the harder he fucked me, the better it felt.

He sat back after a while, but kept his cock buried in me. “Pull that ass back” he ordered, dragging my hips toward him until I was in a doggy position. “Arch that back”.

I obeyed him, and pressed my cheek to the pillow as I presented my hole to him. He grabbed my waist once more, and then Kai really went to town.

I couldn’t help but moan. Every rough thrust made me see stars, and after almost ten minutes of the handsome athlete wrecking my hole, I felt my cock strain, and the most unusual sensation burned through my groin.

“I’m gonna piss!” I whimpered, but Kai either didn’t hear me, or didn’t care, because he continued to drill my hole.

I tried my best to hold off, desperately clenching my exhausted hole, until I lost the energy. I grimaced and gasped, and waited for a jet of piss to soak his bed, but instead, my whole body became engulfed by the most powerful orgasm I’d ever had.

Every muscle I had seized up as ropes of hot sperm shot from my swollen cock, completely untouched. I felt the stuff spray across the sheets, splashing against my warm, sweaty flesh as he continued to pound me, and was almost certain that I’d pass out as he began to moan.

“I’m filling you up, boy!” He grunted, slamming his cock as deep inside me as he could.

His balls crawled upwards as a tsunami of cum poured into my body, and all I could do was lay there and take it as more and more seed gushed inside me. He held me in place for a moment, gasping and grunting as the remnants of his load trickled out of him, before finally pulling out with a wet squelch.

We both remained in place. I could smell sweat, sex and cum, and it was the most intoxicating stench I’d ever gotten.

“That was good” he nodded, and slid off the bed, standing next to me with cum dripping from his cock.

“Just good?” I asked, breathless.

“Don’t worry” Kai grinned, rubbing my sweaty hair, “you’ll be an expert by the end of the day”.

I hope you're enjoying my stories! If you are, please consider supporting my work through Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic writer and by subscribing, you'll get access to hundreds of stories instantly, with new ones posted almost every single day! From mild to wild, romantic to kinky, you're guaranteed to find something for you!