The Biggest And The Best

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Ok OnlyFans-Fans....

I want to start a mega list here. Who do you absolutely love? Who in your opinion are the biggest and best player in the OnlyFans game?

No debates, no bullshit, think of this thread as a place to scrawl your love letter to the performers you love the most.

Let's hear it - who do you absolutely love?

Props if you mention wether you've subbed them.

ooosexy90

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
MarkCrown7 and fantomasxxl are definitely two of my favorites. Hearing the reaction of dudes taking those monsters is so hot
Their twitter profiles are amazing

essexman100

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What kind of stuff?

Not sure if there is actually fucking (very probably not) but he isn't shy! I'm not comfortable given OF my card details so haven't watched myself (I'd really like to) but from what I understand lots of nudity and wanking... :heart:

if only they allowed Paypal...

PricklyPerry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Refriedspleen is my personal favorite. He’s my favorite cammer on chaturbate and his loads are massive. He shows his face on his OF and everything is super hot. OnlyFans

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Not sure if there is actually fucking (very probably not) but he isn't shy! I'm not comfortable given OF my card details so haven't watched myself (I'd really like to) but from what I understand lots of nudity and wanking... :heart:

if only they allowed Paypal...
PayPal, ApplePay, and any of those platforms notoriously don't allow transactions for adult entertainment products. They never have, and never will. People have tried, and gotten their accounts and money seized (it's in their terms that they take your wallet if they shut you down).

If they did allow adult, we would have every payment method known to man available, believe me. ;)

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve subbed to a few to test and then cancel most. My top three:
hungtwinks (huge dick, daily content but a lot of him solo playing - love seeing his dick with the other hung skinny dudes),
John Johnson - some of the hottest shit. Wank and frot vids with Chris Strokes and sucks some massive dicks. I’ve bought two of his vids and beat off to them regularly
Alex Jones - real good dude. Writes to every message and has full conversations. He’s so fucking sexy and that dick is a masterpiece.

marcos goiano and Igor Lucas also pretty good. Both have a lot of free scenes with the paid sub. I like their kissing scenes a lot. Anyone found any OF pages with loads of kissing?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I’ve subbed to a few to test and then cancel most. My top three:
hungtwinks (huge dick, daily content but a lot of him solo playing - love seeing his dick with the other hung skinny dudes),
John Johnson - some of the hottest shit. Wank and frot vids with Chris Strokes and sucks some massive dicks. I’ve bought two of his vids and beat off to them regularly
Alex Jones - real good dude. Writes to every message and has full conversations. He’s so fucking sexy and that dick is a masterpiece.

marcos goiano and Igor Lucas also pretty good. Both have a lot of free scenes with the paid sub. I like their kissing scenes a lot. Anyone found any OF pages with loads of kissing?
Awesome list!! And great reasons to love them!

Reactions: bigbigdhunter

BadWo1f

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jakub Stefano
He’s been modeling and ‘in the game’ for years but his OnlyFans is really well curated. He adds tons of videos and photos, normally a photo daily. He constantly messages with videos for recurring subs, vids to pay extra and unlock, and he responds to messages. He’ll do most anything, if there is $$ in it.
No guy-on-guy action beside massaging/foreplay, some might think that’s too much of a tease with no pay off, but he’s got the goods all around and he knows how to show it.