The Biggest And The Best

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Jakub Stefano
He’s been modeling and ‘in the game’ for years but his OnlyFans is really well curated. He adds tons of videos and photos, normally a photo daily. He constantly messages with videos for recurring subs, vids to pay extra and unlock, and he responds to messages. He’ll do most anything, if there is $$ in it.
No guy-on-guy action beside massaging/foreplay, some might think that’s too much of a tease with no pay off, but he’s got the goods all around and he knows how to show it.
I can't imagine how much work it must take to have abs like that ....

He sounds very professional.

D

deleted7823601

I’ve subbed to a few to test and then cancel most. My top three:
hungtwinks (huge dick, daily content but a lot of him solo playing - love seeing his dick with the other hung skinny dudes),
John Johnson - some of the hottest shit. Wank and frot vids with Chris Strokes and sucks some massive dicks. I’ve bought two of his vids and beat off to them regularly
Alex Jones - real good dude. Writes to every message and has full conversations. He’s so fucking sexy and that dick is a masterpiece.

marcos goiano and Igor Lucas also pretty good. Both have a lot of free scenes with the paid sub. I like their kissing scenes a lot. Anyone found any OF pages with loads of kissing?
Yooo I'm looking for the same. Any OFs with a lot of kissing? I can't find any good ones

Rtyytr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tom Williams OnlyFans

@willst19 young, big dick, massive fit gym guy

Ok OnlyFans-Fans....

I want to start a mega list here. Who do you absolutely love? Who in your opinion are the biggest and best player in the OnlyFans game?

No debates, no bullshit, think of this thread as a place to scrawl your love letter to the performers you love the most.

Let's hear it - who do you absolutely love?

Props if you mention wether you've subbed them.