The biggest cum facial I got

Monkey1988

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many years ago when I lived on South Beach and the gay hook up sites were so popular I met this French guy. I was a Top and did not even really enjoy sucking cock but loved cum facials. This French guy came over and I noticed right away he had unusually large testicles. He tried to fuck me and I think it worked a little but I started telling him that I wanted him to cum on my face. He was resistant because he said he cums too much. I thought he was joking since most guys brag about their cock size or cumshots. But I told him that I wanted it. He warned me again that he cums like crazy. Sure enough I talked him into it and I sat against my bed and he was standing in front of me jerking off. He started shooting so many ropes that I actually got scared. I really felt like I was drowning. Ever go down a water slide and the water is squiring in your face so hard you feel like you are going to die and drown? That was my feeling exactly. It just kept cumming and would not stop. When it was over he said something like "I told you or tried to warn you." This is when I learned the biological fact that guys with HUGE balls cum like crazy. My face looked like 10 guys came on my face. It is an experience I will never forget. He was so reluctant to do and I understand why.
True story though.

Many years ago when I lived on South Beach and the gay hook up sites were so popular I met this French guy. I was a Top and did not even really enjoy sucking cock but loved cum facials. This French guy came over and I noticed right away he had unusually large testicles. He tried to fuck me and I think it worked a little but I started telling him that I wanted him to cum on my face. He was resistant because he said he cums too much. I thought he was joking since most guys brag about their cock size or cumshots. But I told him that I wanted it. He warned me again that he cums like crazy. Sure enough I talked him into it and I sat against my bed and he was standing in front of me jerking off. He started shooting so many ropes that I actually got scared. I really felt like I was drowning. Ever go down a water slide and the water is squiring in your face so hard you feel like you are going to die and drown? That was my feeling exactly. It just kept cumming and would not stop. When it was over he said something like "I told you or tried to warn you." This is when I learned the biological fact that guys with HUGE balls cum like crazy. My face looked like 10 guys came on my face. It is an experience I will never forget. He was so reluctant to do and I understand why.
True story though.
I absolutely love precum but I’m not quite as partial to cum although I love to see it flying out of a hard horny cock. Did this huge load have a strong scent or flavour?

I absolutely love precum but I’m not quite as partial to cum although I love to see it flying out of a hard horny cock. Did this huge load have a strong scent or flavour?
Yes the typical ammonia smell of cum. The thing I remember most was the fear I had. I think I told him to not be shy and put it all on my face. He wanted a compromise with only a few shots on my face. But I insisted to take the full facial. When it was over I was in shock and found it very erotic. But in real time I was shocked with fear. Surreal experience. I look back and sort of admire him for his warnings. He was trying to be so nice and respectful but I was having none of that lol. I did not eat or taste any of it so I cant say how it tasted.
Fear is a strange emotion to have during sex. As much as I wanted it I got scared of drowning and trouble breathing and it kept coming. But no doubt its one of the hottest sexual experiences I've had in my life.