Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Note: All participants in this story are well over 18. Some terms used such as Dad/Daddy and boy are there for sexual purposes and neither party is related to the other. This happened yesterday.

On with the show.

I am what you would call ... a power service side. I love to suck dick, eat ass, and make men feel good. I direct the action though. Things go how I want them to go because the scene is in my head. Now, if we really get going, I will want you to fuck me, but it's rare that happens.

As I've aged, the men that I'm attracted to (and by coincidence that are also attracted to me) are starting to skew younger. They went from being my age to being young enough to be my kid and have them be born when I was a senior in college. At first it was odd. Now it's hot.

I met Ben on Sniffies. I had been looking for someone to come over and fuck me (a rarity) because I had been playing with guys but hadn't had a cock in me for a while. I sent him a message about how amazing his ass looked and that how we started. A few messages later, he was at my door and thoughts of getting bred like a dirty cum whore were gone.

Quick note: I am 6'5", 297 pounds, thick assed dude, with graying hair and a belly. I am Daddy and there is nothing small about me. Ben is 5'7", wide hipped, soft furry belly, and was born with a pussy.

Also, spare me any discussion about Trans-men and gay men fucking and any other discourse around it. Trans-men are men. If you don't like it, don't read further.

Ben came in and we were on each other. His mouth was warm, sweet, and tasted faintly of coffee. He smelled like skin and a bit of sweat (it is summer after all). I couldn't help myself and I slid a hand down his shorts and found what I was looking for. He whimpered into my mouth and my brain was set ablaze.

I needed to hear this man moan. I wanted to do almost anything to make him moan like that again. I told him "You're not leaving until I make your legs shake." and he grinned.

The clothes were quickly disposed of, and we made our way to the bedroom. Once Ben was on the bed, he spread his legs open and showed off to me, his pink hole just visible under the thick hair.

I dove into him tongue first and was rewarded with a soft moan and a whimper that made me hard. I was now in full on service Daddy mode. I licked, swirled, and tongued his hole and cock. I kissed his lips and started to finger fuck him, taking great pleasure in each shudder as they passed through his body. I wanted to make this man cum. Hard.

I took a break from his hole and moved to kiss him. It was deep, passionate, and made me harder. I slid my fingers in and out of his hole, each stroked eliciting a moan stronger than the last.

I placed my lips next to his ear and licked it; I wanted him to feel my breath on his skin. Very softly and in a low voice I said, "Who's hole is that?" as I pulled my fingers out and thrust them back in.

"Yours Daddy." he replied. It was so low and breathy that I almost missed it.

"Good boy." I responded. We continued like this for a while. Time lost meaning as we moaned and sweated together. He rode my cock, sitting upright and arching his back to show me how his hole looked with my cock in it. He sucked my cock, deep throating it and played with my balls.

When my cock wasn't in his hole, his toy was. I fucked his face as I pulled the toy in and out of his hole. Each stroke making him moan and my cock harder. I told him he was my good boy, that he was beautiful, that he deserved my cock and load.
I counted all the times he came. I knew what his hole felt like after being opened by the toy. This man, my boy, had no secrets from me. His body anyway.

The fun began to end, our bodies slicked with sweat, lube, and cum. He was shaking, orgasms rolling across him in waves and we laid there until they were gone.

The clothes were collected and replaced. The towel that had been under Ben and his wet hole got used to wipe off cum. Ben went to wipe my face playfully and I pulled back. "I can smell you on my beard and I like it. I'm going to keep you on me." He smiled.
Once again clothed, we made our way to the door; we talked of how much fun we had and how beautiful he was when he was orgasming. We hugged, but once again, I slipped a hand into his shorts and found my goal. A soft whimper escaped his lips and into my mouth. I love making my boys do that.

Note: All participants in this story are well over 18. Some terms used such as Dad/Daddy and son are there for sexual purposes and neither party is related to the other. This happened yesterday.

On with the show.

I am what you would call ... a power service side. I love to suck dick, eat ass, and make men feel good. I direct the action though. Things go how I want them to go because the scene is in my head. Now, if we really get going, I will want you to fuck me, but it's rare that happens.

As I've aged, the men that I'm attracted to (and by coincidence that are also attracted to me) are starting to skew younger. They went from being my age to being young enough to be my kid and have them be born when I was a senior in college. At first it was odd. Now it's hot.

I met Ben on Sniffies. I had been looking for someone to come over and fuck me (a rarity) because I had been playing with guys but hadn't had a cock in me for a while. I sent him a message about how amazing his ass looked and that how we started. A few messages later, he was at my door and thoughts of getting bred like a dirty cum whore were gone.

Quick note: I am 6'5", 297 pounds, thick assed dude, with graying hair and a belly. I am Daddy and there is nothing small about me. Ben is 5'7", wide hipped, soft furry belly, and was born with a pussy.

Also, spare me any discussion about Trans-men and gay men fucking and any other discourse around it. Trans-men are men. If you don't like it, don't read further.

Ben came in and we were on each other. His mouth was warm, sweet, and tasted faintly of coffee. He smelled like skin and a bit of sweat (it is summer after all). I couldn't help myself and I slid a hand down his shorts and found what I was looking for. He whimpered into my mouth and my brain was set ablaze.

I needed to hear this man moan. I wanted to do almost anything to make him moan like that again. I told him "You're not leaving until I make your legs shake." and he grinned.

The clothes were quickly disposed of, and we made our way to the bedroom. Once Ben was on the bed, he spread his legs open and showed off to me, his pink hole just visible under the thick hair.

I dove into him tongue first and was rewarded with a soft moan and a whimper that made me hard. I was now in full on service Daddy mode. I licked, swirled, and tongued his hole and cock. I kissed his lips and started to finger fuck him, taking great pleasure in each shudder as they passed through his body. I wanted to make this man cum. Hard.

I took a break from his hole and moved to kiss him. It was deep, passionate, and made me harder. I slid my fingers in and out of his hole, each stroked eliciting a moan stronger than the last.

I placed my lips next to his ear and licked it; I wanted him to feel my breath on his skin. Very softly and in a low voice I said, "Who's hole is that?" as I pulled my fingers out and thrust them back in.

"Good boy." I responded. We continued like this for a while. Time lost meaning as we moaned and sweated together. He rode my cock, sitting upright and arching his back to show me how his hole looked with my cock in it. He sucked my cock, deep throating it and played with my balls.

When my cock wasn't in his hole, his toy was. I fucked his face as I pulled the toy in and out of his hole. Each stroke making him moan and my cock harder. I told him he was my good boy, that he was beautiful, that he deserved my cock and load.
I counted all the times he came. I knew what his hole felt like after being opened by the toy. This man, my boy, had no secrets from me. His body anyway.

The fun began to end, our bodies slicked with sweat, lube, and cum. He was shaking, orgasms rolling across him in waves and we laid there until they were gone.

The clothes were collected and replaced. The towel that had been under Ben and his wet hole got used to wipe off cum. Ben went to wipe my face playfully and I pulled back. "I can smell you on my beard and I like it. I'm going to keep you on me." He smiled.
Once again clothed, we made our way to the door; we talked of how much fun we had and how beautiful he was when he was orgasming. We hugged, but once again, I slipped a hand into his shorts and found my goal. A soft whimper escaped his lips and into my mouth. I love making my boys do that.
Nice one.

Reactions: CreamEggOmlette
Note: All participants in this story are well over 18. Some terms used such as Dad/Daddy and boy are there for sexual purposes and neither party is related to the other. This happened yesterday.

On with the show.

wow love it, i also wrote a story entitled: "The Mountain and The City: A kinky Journey" go look it up on here and let me know what you think of it. thanks.