The Canadian Backwoods Brothers Of Destruction

QuietDood144

Cherished Member
Media
Seine River Indian Reserve 23A, Ontario, CA
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(All People mentioned are 18+ with names changed)

In our small community of roughly 1000 people, there was a family that didn't really include themselves with the small town. They were hardly ever at functions and they seemed to drink a lot. In 2007, most of the family had moved out and the parents had long passed on, leaving just two handsome, timid brothers to carry the family land. They were both single, light in complexion and quite reclusive to the public, except for friends, like us, who they consider close. We visited them often and helped them when we could. With no sisters or women around, they didn't keep their house clean all that much. Ed, the younger brother, being a bit bigger, was 33 at the time, Leo was 42, skinny and slender with a big nose and glasses weighing 155lbs and standing 6'1" and I was 26 and pretty much in near them in terms of weight (155lbs).

It was a cold fall day when i stopped by to see if they had any drinks to fix my hangover. Ed wasn't home, but I stayed and helped Leo with their dishes. We were in and out of the house when our friend, Jeff, stopped by and gave us a few shots each before going back home and leaving us to watch movies. Jeff and Leo stayed outside for awhile as i started to wonder where they were. I looked out the window and accidently saw Leo pee'ing. I couldn't take my eyes away. He looked up and smiled at me and just kept pee'ing. - Did he just intentionally let me see his cock?

I was starting to feel tipsy. Ed came home and went on his usual drunk tirade before heading to bed, it was something of a ritual he did when he drank and he didn't drink much compared to Leo. I must've fallen asleep there cuz at around 1:30 am, Ed woke me up on the chair and invited me into his room. We visited quietly, near whispering cuz he said he didn't wanna wake up his brother, who continued sleeping on the couch.
After talking and catching up for about 10 mins, he says to me, "I heard you were gay and that you like sucking cock. Is it gay to get a blowjob from a guy?" without thinking, as if instinctive, i immediately said "no! It isn't" only because I always wondered what made his jeans bulge out so much at the crotch lol.
For the next 5 mins or so he left me sitting there and was quiet in the next room. "Hey! Come check this out!" I went around the corner to see. There he was with his flaccid penis was exposed with a serious look on his face "Go ahead." he whispered. He flopped it around back onto his stomach and few times. I slowly walked up to him, l laid beside him and put it in my mouth. It was 5 inches long, circumcised, greyish-brown and rather noodley with smooth testicles lol. After a few minutes of constant sucking it grew to an enormous thick 9 inches. It was shaped like a baseball bat being thicker up top than at the base. I sucked him off for about an hour until Leo woke up. He shue'd me out of the room quietly.

It was now approaching 3:00 am and I thought that i should make my way home. I closed the door behind me and there was Leo standing in the dark smoking a cigarette. I was still horny and we were still feeling the effects of the booze. After a few minutes of talking, I jokingly said "I guess I go home and be bored...unless we go in the shed and I suck you off!" I laughed and started walking away, he put his head down in thought for about 15 secs "Umm...Are you serious?...ok." He led me to the shed. For a shy, quiet, timid guy he was certainly taking charge. He too was circumcised with smooth testicles. He had the same greyish-brown color as his younger brother, but only that his was around 7 inches and curved up towards his stomach. He had a cute, uncontrollable moan "oh...oh...oh...oh...oh..." It was 4:00am and another hour of sucking had my throat and neck muscles getting tired and so was I as the sun was coming up. He invited me to stay and said he didn't want his brother to know. I managed to sleep for a few hours.

8:00 am "Hey, you still here? Nice!" Ed whispered. Without saying anything, he grabbed my wrist and brought me to his room where he then proceeded to destroy my throat again. This time finishing with a pulsating cumshot down my throat. 17 years later, Ed and I are still at it now including anal and every time it feels like the first.

This is only one time of our 17 year history. I sucked them both off over the years, but being brothers, they'd never do it with or see each other naked or have a threesome and I respect them for that. They just happen to both be attracted to me. That's all for now.

There were two brothers whom I had sex with, one more into reciprocating than the other. They acted like they didn't know about each other's activities, but knowledge seemed to be shared. If I accomplished something new and fun with one (like him being topped for the first time), then other was looking for the same kind of adventure when we had our time together.

Great start! But we need to hear many more chapters! As I am sure there are. In the meantime, suck Ed's big cut cock and stroke your nice cock for me tonight! Look forward to hearing from you