The Casa

Cock-a-Hoop

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was in need of some sun on my back, it had been too long since I got naked in the sun . I also decided a bit of a change from the usual Greek Isles or Canaries, so I went off the beaten track and opted for a all inclusive guest house in the Hills above Alicante . It was a truly rustic setting overlooked by nobody so we were simply naked for a fortnight and the weather was delightful . Having booked it I did a little more research and was surprised by the links included many of which featured swingers clubs and naked massage centres which actually got my interest aroused :) . Come the day of my arrival mein host David picked me up from the airport and thoroughly entertained me on the way to the casa !

Actually arriving pleased me greatly , just as I Wanted it. Davids wife Susan greeted me with a glass of cold Sauvignon Blanc and invited me to go and get naked :) it took 2 mins and my balls were swinging freely !!!! Susan and David are also avid naturists which prompted them to start up the casa . Susan was still sitting at the table with her rather dishy body on display , she began by stipulating the house rules and that was that there were none other than common sense which pleased me no end :) She said that there was only 3 other people stopping and that they had gone walking in the hills David stuck his head out and said he was cooking the evening meal and left us chatting . Susan went to the bar to top us up but I saw her checking my reflection out in the window so I made a show of jiggling my tackle whilst ogling her tight little ass , and I was relieved to see her smile ;)

Bringing the bottle back to the table she came round my side of the table ,put her hand on my shoulder and after topping my glass up she leaned right across me and topped her own up with her breast 3 or four inches from my lips . after she sat down I told her how close I had come to latching on to her breast and she smiled and said ' Well I wouldn't have stopped you and David wouldn't mind that either she said reaching over and stroking my swelling cock I was in heaven !!!!!

The other three were a menage-a-trois she said and played with each other openly and Susan now and again so don't be a party pooper if they ask you to play :eek: as if !!!! ha ha ha . She asked me if I wanted to " get rid of that " as she squeezed my cock and I let out a guttural moan mmmmmm She wanked me gently at 1st until she felt my cock begin to twitch then dropped to her knees to catch every drop of my spunk as it gushed into that hot wet hungry mouth xxxxxxx TBC

Attachments

I was in need of some sun on my back, it had been too long since I got naked in the sun . I also decided a bit of a change from the usual Greek Isles or Canaries, so I went off the beaten track and opted for a all inclusive guest house in the Hills above Alicante . It was a truly rustic setting overlooked by nobody so we were simply naked for a fortnight and the weather was delightful . Having booked it I did a little more research and was surprised by the links included many of which featured swingers clubs and naked massage centres which actually got my interest aroused :) . Come the day of my arrival mein host David picked me up from the airport and thoroughly entertained me on the way to the casa !

Actually arriving pleased me greatly , just as I Wanted it. Davids wife Susan greeted me with a glass of cold Sauvignon Blanc and invited me to go and get naked :) it took 2 mins and my balls were swinging freely !!!! Susan and David are also avid naturists which prompted them to start up the casa . Susan was still sitting at the table with her rather dishy body on display , she began by stipulating the house rules and that was that there were none other than common sense which pleased me no end :) She said that there was only 3 other people stopping and that they had gone walking in the hills David stuck his head out and said he was cooking the evening meal and left us chatting . Susan went to the bar to top us up but I saw her checking my reflection out in the window so I made a show of jiggling my tackle whilst ogling her tight little ass , and I was relieved to see her smile ;)

Bringing the bottle back to the table she came round my side of the table ,put her hand on my shoulder and after topping my glass up she leaned right across me and topped her own up with her breast 3 or four inches from my lips . after she sat down I told her how close I had come to latching on to her breast and she smiled and said ' Well I wouldn't have stopped you and David wouldn't mind that either she said reaching over and stroking my swelling cock I was in heaven !!!!!

The other three were a menage-a-trois she said and played with each other openly and Susan now and again so don't be a party pooper if they ask you to play :eek: as if !!!! ha ha ha . She asked me if I wanted to " get rid of that " as she squeezed my cock and I let out a guttural moan mmmmmm She wanked me gently at 1st until she felt my cock begin to twitch then dropped to her knees to catch every drop of my spunk as it gushed into that hot wet hungry mouth xxxxxxx TBC
Susan stood up and bending down to kiss me, passed me some of my own spunk, then pressing her glorious cunt against my arm, she said " Save the best for later " then said she was going to prepare the table for dinner , then with a mischievous smile , did a little twerk and disappeared to the dining room .

Just then the other guests returned , an old guy with a huge cock , young guy with a lithe fit body and a young 18 ish goddess with a body and face you would die for . The old guy gave me a knowing smile and said " I see you've made Susans acquaintance " and I wondered how long they had been watching ;) The way they blatantly checked out my cock let me know how the holiday was going to progress :) :) :)

I mentioned that they were naked which was a pleasant surprise and asked if it was OK to roam starkers and the old guy answered that you rarely see anyone in the hills and with these two in tow we never get any complaints . I stood up and apologised for my rudeness and introduced myself, the two guys shook my hand but the goddess came in for a hug and kissed me pressing that gorgeous body against me grinding slightly. Needless to say my cock stood to attention and I blushed a little which caused a bit of light banter . To spare my blushes the old guy ( Max ) smacked my arse but left his hand in contact then rubbing my derriere slid his middle finger between the cheeks and prodded my tight puckered star and then asked the young lad ( William ) to fetch a bottle of wine .

With dinner being only 10 mins away I excused myself and took a quick shower and refreshed my deodorant. When I got back all the others David and Susan included were just going into the dining room where the table was already filled with delicious food Courtesy of David who was a master chef ... had a chain of restaurants before settling for Nudity and fun !!!!! we ate and drank wine and laughed a lot , David & Susan always referred to us as friends rather than guests hence the dining with us :) .

It was sunset when we finished washing up and we all returned to the terrace to drink in the atmosphere of the dying light and the slightly cooler temperature The three amigos as I began to call them were splashing about in the hot tub and we three sat at the table with our lovely cold wine . David gave me a smile and said that Max mentioned that Susan and I had gotten to KNOW each other and winked with a knowing grin , I told him I had fallen in love with the place and the people and his face lit up I hoped when they sat either side of me that I was going to be royally fucked and I was not disappointed !! Susan Asked David for a kiss and again leaned over me only this time I took her succulent breast and nipple in my mouth and putting my hand between her legs from the rear slipped 2 fingers between her incredibly slick lips , barely penetrating they put a hand each on my thighs and slowly inched upwards till I had a heavy swollen testicle on the back of each hand . I rubbed her clitoris till her cunt was soaking wet THEN I pushed first 2 then 3 fingers up to the hilt inside her she moaned gently then taking Davids hand she wrapped it round my cock and I was as horny as if it was the girl she let him wank me off for a while then leaning right back she guided his head towards my eager shaft !!!! then turning her chair through 90 degrees she knelt on it and spread her cunt lips to give my tongue instant access and god it tasted good .........I was aware that the noise from the hot tub had stopped so I stole a plane and saw William sucking Max` cock while Sarah fucked herself with a dildo at the side of the tub with one foot place on a plastic chair to show maximum penetration .watching that and feeling the heady attention of David and Susan sent me to that point of no return , my body stiffened and jerked them my eyes rolled back and heaven took me , again wave after wave of gushing spunk and David swallowing as fast as he could I began to re focus when I heard him say to Susan " Your right about the amount of spunk he produces and the taste mmmmmmmmm Susan spread herself on the table face down for David to fuck her Whilst I helped with intimate touches When David had drawn the final Hallelujah from her quivering body the other 3 joined us for wine and I have seldom been so free and easy about sex , so natural , and the night was still young !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Susan stood up and bending down to kiss me, passed me some of my own spunk, then pressing her glorious cunt against my arm, she said " Save the best for later " then said she was going to prepare the table for dinner , then with a mischievous smile , did a little twerk and disappeared to the dining room .

Just then the other guests returned , an old guy with a huge cock , young guy with a lithe fit body and a young 18 ish goddess with a body and face you would die for . The old guy gave me a knowing smile and said " I see you've made Susans acquaintance " and I wondered how long they had been watching ;) The way they blatantly checked out my cock let me know how the holiday was going to progress :) :) :)

I mentioned that they were naked which was a pleasant surprise and asked if it was OK to roam starkers and the old guy answered that you rarely see anyone in the hills and with these two in tow we never get any complaints . I stood up and apologised for my rudeness and introduced myself, the two guys shook my hand but the goddess came in for a hug and kissed me pressing that gorgeous body against me grinding slightly. Needless to say my cock stood to attention and I blushed a little which caused a bit of light banter . To spare my blushes the old guy ( Max ) smacked my arse but left his hand in contact then rubbing my derriere slid his middle finger between the cheeks and prodded my tight puckered star and then asked the young lad ( William ) to fetch a bottle of wine .

With dinner being only 10 mins away I excused myself and took a quick shower and refreshed my deodorant. When I got back all the others David and Susan included were just going into the dining room where the table was already filled with delicious food Courtesy of David who was a master chef ... had a chain of restaurants before settling for Nudity and fun !!!!! we ate and drank wine and laughed a lot , David & Susan always referred to us as friends rather than guests hence the dining with us :) .

It was sunset when we finished washing up and we all returned to the terrace to drink in the atmosphere of the dying light and the slightly cooler temperature The three amigos as I began to call them were splashing about in the hot tub and we three sat at the table with our lovely cold wine . David gave me a smile and said that Max mentioned that Susan and I had gotten to KNOW each other and winked with a knowing grin , I told him I had fallen in love with the place and the people and his face lit up I hoped when they sat either side of me that I was going to be royally fucked and I was not disappointed !! Susan Asked David for a kiss and again leaned over me only this time I took her succulent breast and nipple in my mouth and putting my hand between her legs from the rear slipped 2 fingers between her incredibly slick lips , barely penetrating they put a hand each on my thighs and slowly inched upwards till I had a heavy swollen testicle on the back of each hand . I rubbed her clitoris till her cunt was soaking wet THEN I pushed first 2 then 3 fingers up to the hilt inside her she moaned gently then taking Davids hand she wrapped it round my cock and I was as horny as if it was the girl she let him wank me off for a while then leaning right back she guided his head towards my eager shaft !!!! then turning her chair through 90 degrees she knelt on it and spread her cunt lips to give my tongue instant access and god it tasted good .........I was aware that the noise from the hot tub had stopped so I stole a plane and saw William sucking Max` cock while Sarah fucked herself with a dildo at the side of the tub with one foot place on a plastic chair to show maximum penetration .watching that and feeling the heady attention of David and Susan sent me to that point of no return , my body stiffened and jerked them my eyes rolled back and heaven took me , again wave after wave of gushing spunk and David swallowing as fast as he could I began to re focus when I heard him say to Susan " Your right about the amount of spunk he produces and the taste mmmmmmmmm Susan spread herself on the table face down for David to fuck her Whilst I helped with intimate touches When David had drawn the final Hallelujah from her quivering body the other 3 joined us for wine and I have seldom been so free and easy about sex , so natural , and the night was still young !!!!!!!
Later that night after some playful shenanigans in the pool which included some erotic touching ;) Susan brought me a wine and said quietly the other three are leaving tomorrow so if you want to fuck her you better make your move soon ,then added and we have had a cancellation so David and I will have to focus very hard on our only guest for a week and smiled seductively whilst grasping my junk . She then went over to David and whispered something to him and they both looked my way , noticing my rampant cock and smiled .

I was thinking about what Susan said about the girl when young William walked over hand in hand with her With a coy smile he said would you like to ....... and almost whispered .... Max says it's ok but I have to fuck you at the same time ..... I stood up and walked over to her and put her hand on my shaft , it felt incredibly small and cool then kissing her neck I turned her round and winking at Max, positioned her on her knees so that Max could see all ....... which was the idea I believed . then forcing her head down on to her hands I place my feet either side of her hips thus allowing her to open her legs and William to have access to my man hole . Easing my engorged cock into her eager young cunt was beautiful she was quite tight and had fabulous pelvic floor muscles I pushed it in all the way and then arched my back so that William could take my virginity ,true I have had wanks and blow jobs from men which became obvious when he , after lubing his cock and then my arse , slowly pushed it into me . The moan I emitted was a mixture of agony and ecstacy and Susan told me later that she had never seen Max so excited, as soon as he was in all the way we needed to establish a rhythm so I let William begin and then matched his thrusts getting harder and deeper I whispered to William ... then we built it up until he shouted " NOW" then we both withdrew our cocks and with a final couple of thrusts we gushed wave after wave of spunk , he over my back and I over her slender back ...... and Max all over his own chest !!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikke.ik