The Double Dare - Part 2

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

I looked around at the group as we all tried to work out where Troy was going. Nobody was concerned by their own nudity anymore, except perhaps, me, and I watched as Grayson leaned back on his elbow, allowing his huge cock to fall limp against his thigh, and swigged from his beer can.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Dylan asked. His face was contorted with confusion, and that didn’t surprise me. Of everybody in the group, Dylan was the most conservative. His folks had drilled religion into him since he was a kid, and that had been obvious more than once.

Troy shrugged nonchalantly. “I’m just saying” he said, still flicking the cards through his fingers. “This is probably the last time we’ll all be together, so why not make it one to remember?”

Jack shifted on the log. He looked from Dylan to Troy and squinted. “Are you saying we should… Do gay shit?”

Troy laughed as the rest of us stared at him. Was he suggesting that? It seemed absurd to think that the only one of us with a wife and kids would even think like that, but he cracked open another beer and smiled.

“Let’s just play and see what happens” he said, with a devious twinkle in his eye.

Grayson picked up his cards and after a moment, Jack did, too. I followed suit, but Dylan remained cautious.

“I don’t like where this is going” he said, his brow raised. “What the fuck are you up to, Troy?”

“Chill out” Troy scoffed, and the game began.

It was funny, really. Just a few minutes prior, being naked was everybody’s biggest concern. Now, however, things had gotten intense.

“I won that!” Dylan snapped, going through his cards again when he and Jack both claimed victory. “A full house beats a three of a kind, dipshit” he said, and Jack grimaced as he realised he had lost. Everybody turned to Troy.

“Guys” he laughed, collecting the cards again, “I’m not forcing you do to anything. You can say no if you want”.

“Yeah, and then you’ll drop a double dare, motherfucker” Dylan mumbled, but Troy just smiled and shook his head.

“Are you in or out?” He asked Jack, whose eyes narrowed as he contemplated. After a moment, and another gulp of beer, the naked young man seemed to relax.

“Fuck it” he said, and belched before squashing his beer can and getting another. “I’m in”.

I felt a rush of excitement through my body as Troy rubbed his hands together and looked around the group.

“Pick somebody to jerk you off” he said, and Dylan got to his feet, dusted off his knees, and held his hands up, allowing his impressive cock to hang loose.

“I’m done” he said, “and I don’t give a fuck about the double dare”.

We watched as Dylan marched naked, back to the tent. Troy sniggered quietly and the rest of us joined in when he disappeared.

“Looks like he hasn’t changed much” Grayson teased, “remember he used to cut out the pictures of the guys in the magazines because it ‘interrupted’ his flow?”

“He was definitely saving those cut-outs up” Jack laughed. “Anyway, I pick you”.

Everybody’s head darted toward him, and I wasn’t sure whether to be relieved or disappointed to see him pointing at Grayson.

He leaned back on the log, spread his legs wide apart, and gave all of us the perfect view of his trimmed bush, soft cock and low hanging balls. “Well, what are you waiting for?” He grinned, and Grayson raised a brow.

“You think I’m scared of a dick?” The muscular hunk asked. “You know I’ve been playing with my own one for longer than I can remember, right?”

I caught Troy as he watched eagerly, and began to pour over our college days. Was he hiding something back then? If he was, he did a very good job of it. He had the perfect opportunity to tell me that night I cried my eyes out and finally unburdened myself, but all he said was “it’s cool, man. I’ve always got your back”.

Grayson slid around until his big, bare thigh was pressing against Jack’s much smaller one. I had to close my legs to hide the growing erection, but I watched intently as the hairy man reached between his buddy’s legs and grabbed his cock. Instantly, Jack screeched with laughter.

“Damn bro” he said, as Grayson held his meat. “You’re lucky we’re in the forest, because this shit is gay as fuck!”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. As much as I knew what was going to happen, I didn’t actually expect it to. Grayson began to stroke Jack’s soft cock as Jack leaned his head back and tried to hold back laughter. My eyes followed his hand, and it took only a few seconds before Jack’s laughter died down and his cock began to grow.

“Hey” he eventually said, when his rod stood at about six and a half inches long. “A strong wind makes me hard, so don’t get a big head”.

“Yeah, I’m sure” Grayson scoffed, still polishing Jack’s cock head.

It felt like a dream. I was surrounded by my best friends, all of whom were butt ass naked, and now one of them was actually jerking the other one off! I looked over at Troy again, but he had turned his attention back to the cards.

“How long am I supposed to do this shit for?” Grayson asked, grimacing as he peeled Jack’s foreskin back over his glistening helmet.

“Just a few more seconds” Jack grunted, and Grayson gawped and slapped his nuts.

“I ain’t getting you off!” He spat, as Jack laughed and groaned at the same time. We all chuckled along until Troy dealt another hand.

I was shaking with an excited nervousness as I looked through my cards. Was this the night that it would all come out about me? Was this the night that I’d actually feel one of their cocks? As ashamed as I was to admit it, I’d been fantasising about these guys since the first day I met them.

“Hard luck, Gray” Troy said, when Grayson lost the next round. “Pick someone to…” He considered the options for a moment before a smile spread across his handsome face. “Pick someone to suck your nuts”.

Even I gawped. Was Troy on crack?

“Dude” I said, but Grayson held up his hand.

“It’s cool” he nodded, and now he was the one smiling. “I pick you” he said to Troy, and both Jack and I jeered as Troy stared back, gobsmacked.

He couldn’t let himself be seen as the one to refuse the task, and Troy was nothing if not proud. He took a deep breath, let out a sharp laugh, and got to his feet. “Alright, well stand up” he said, and Grayson stood, and dwarfed him.

It was a hot sight, indeed. The two naked young men faced off for a moment, with their vastly different sized cocks dangling between their legs, before Troy dropped to his knees.

“If you guys tell anybody about this” he warned, but Jack’s laugh cut him off.

“Yeah, I’m gonna tell all the cheerleaders back in college” he said, in a silly voice, and Troy scowled before hesitantly closing his fingers around Grayson’s thick tool, and lifting it up.

“It smells like balls down here” he squirmed, leaning his face closer.

“Really?” Grayson asked, “I thought it would smell like flowers”.

Troy ignored him, and I watched, and hid my erection, as he slid his tongue out from between his lips, and let the tip slide along the underside of Grayson’s furry balls. Both of them shivered at the same time, but much to my surprise, Troy went again.

He ran his tongue over the wrinkled sack, whilst still holding Grayson’s cock in his fist, and a moment later, the man’s large tool began to swell.

“That don’t feel too bad” he breathed, staring up into the night sky as Troy tongued his balls.

After a few silent minutes of Troy lapping and sucking, he finally sat back, and my eyes widened at the sheer size of Grayson’s hard cock. It was easily eight inches long, and looked to be around the width of his beer can.

“Well fuck” he scoffed, shaking his boner, “I guess that felt better than I expected”.

Troy wiped his mouth and sat back down, and nobody said another word about it as the next hand was dealt.

“Should I go and check on Dylan?” Jack asked.

“Nah, he’ll be reading a bible or some shit” Grayson smirked, “come on and deal the cards”.

Was Grayson into this?

I hope you're enjoying my stories! If you are, please consider supporting my work through Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic writer and by subscribing, you'll get access to hundreds of stories instantly, with new ones posted almost every single day! From mild to wild, romantic to kinky, you're guaranteed to find something for you!

When the next round was over, Troy sighed and sat back. It was difficult to tell whether he was relieved or pissed, but he’d won the round and it was now his call.

“You” he said, pointing at me. “I want you to suck my dick”.