The Double Dare

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

The fire crackled and sent burning embers into the night sky. It was still warm out, but the end of summer was approaching, and soon, we’d all return to our normal lives back home.

Jack Tulley strummed away on his guitar. It was no song in particular, but it added a nice background tune to the sounds of the forest around us. I smiled as I watched him. It had been almost five years since I’d last heard him play, and he still hadn’t gotten any better.

Across from him, Grayson Holland crushed another beer can and belched loudly. He’d always been the brute of the group, and even now, at twenty eight, he hadn’t changed a bit.

The more I studied my old college friends, the more I realised that the only difference between now and then, was age. Jack had grown into his face. Grayson had learned to control his temper. Dylan Manning was still so obsessed with football that he had carried one around all weekend, and Troy Davies now had a wife and two kids. Sure, we were older, but as I watched Troy nudge the log from under Dylan with his foot, I knew that we were still just as immature as we were back then.

“I’m gonna miss this” Jack said, as he set down his guitar and caught a beer from Dylan. “The city ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, y’know?”

“Who ever cracked it up to be anything?” Grayson laughed, “too much noise for me”.

“Too much money for me” Troy said, and I nodded my agreement.

“I like the countryside” I smiled, and gulped from my beer. “It’s quiet out there, real peaceful”.

“You’re twenty six, man” Jack scoffed, “you should be out there sewing your wild oats!”.

“He’s right” Grayson nodded, “you know, I don’t ever remember you dating anybody in college”.

I stole an awkward glance at Troy, who already knew why. Despite the fact that we were all close friends, he was the only one I’d ever confided in. He gave a slight smile, but it went unnoticed by the others.

“I’m not a relationship kinda guy, I guess” I replied, “what about you? Weren’t you dating that girl… What’s her name? Jenny?” “Jessie” he mumbled, “nah, that fizzled out”.

I was glad that the conversation changed direction. I’d always been the quieter one in the group, so I was happy to listen as Grayson told the story of Jessie leaving him for the same police officer who arrested him for beating some guy’s ass at a bar.

“Damn, you really haven’t changed a bit” Troy laughed, and Grayson flexed his impressive biceps as we all joined in with the laughter.

“Well, cheers to our last night” Jack said, raising his beer, “and you guys better keep in touch when we get home”.

“Keep in touch with you?” Troy joked, “yeah right!”.

We smashed our beers together and chugged them down as the foam burst over the sides. Grayson had already gotten the replacements by the time we finished, and Troy was shuffling a deck of cards.

“You guys still remember how to play?” He asked, effortlessly sliding the cards through his hand. He’d always been the best at poker, and I still recalled the amount of times he swindled us all out of our beer money back in college, only to feel sorry for us and give it back.

“I remember this” Jack said, shaking his head as he laughed. “I ain’t losing my rent money to you, Troy”.

Troy grinned to himself. He’d always been one of the most handsome guys I knew, but now he’d become hot. There was just something about my best friend that gave me butterflies, but of course, that secret was one that I didn’t share with him.

“Fine” he shrugged, as we all sat closer and he began to deal, “then we’ll just have to play for something else”.

Nobody spoke for a moment as we all took a look at our cards, until Grayson shrugged. “Like what?” He asked, and Troy’s grin grew wider.

“Clothes” he said.

My eyes widened slightly. He’d always been a little wilder than all the rest of us, except perhaps Grayson, but even for him, this was crazy.

“You’re joking, right?” Dylan asked, “you realise we’re not college students anymore?”

“Oh, come on” he laughed, “we’re about one hundred miles from civilisation, so who’s gonna see us?”

“Uh… We’re gonna see us?” Dylan scoffed. “Plus, I ain’t gettin’ my balls bitten by whatever the fuck is in this forest”.

“I double dare you” Troy said, and everybody froze.

“Nah, you can’t do that” Dylan eventually replied, “that’s bullshit man, you can’t just spring that shit on me five years later!”

Troy laughed his head off as Dylan tried to argue with him, but the ancient rules were absolute. A double dare was the glue that held all of our bad decisions together back in college, and it had never been refused.

“God damn, you’re such an asshole” Dylan eventually laughed, and picked back up his cards.

“What about the rest of you?” Troy asked, running his eyes over each of us. “Do I need to double dare y’all, too?”

“I’m down” Grayson shrugged.

“Fuck it, I’m in” Jack said, and all eyes landed on me.

“Whatever” I nodded, but I couldn’t hide my juvenile excitement at the idea of seeing my old college buddies in the buff. For the briefest of seconds, I was almost certain that I saw Troy wink at me, but I brushed it off as the game began.

“I can’t even remember how to play this shit” Dylan growled, when he lost the first round. “That should have been a practice round, you motherfuckers”.

“Strip!” Troy called, and the muscular stud rolled his eyes before kicking off his shoes.

The second round ended with Grayson peeling his t-shirt over his impressive body, revealing a canvass of muscle and hair. He reminded me of an actual grizzly bear, given his towering size, and sat with his two tree trunk arms over his knees.

“You’re fucking kidding me” Dylan barked, when he lost the third round. “You assholes are doing this on purpose!”

“Oh shut up and strip” Jack laughed, and we all watched, me a little more closely, as Dylan yanked his cream shirt off. He was a lot slimmer than Grayson, and a lot smoother, too, but his physique was nothing to be scoffed at. He had a set of sturdy pecs, with large nipples, and only a slight layer over his abs.

Jack dragged his socks off after the next round, and I opted for my chain, which apparently didn’t count, so I ended up barefoot, too. Troy got off lightly, and avoided a loss which wasn’t surprising, and when Dylan lost a third time, I was sure he’d explode.

“This shit is rigged” he mumbled, as he got to his feet and began to unbutton his khaki shorts.

“Shut up, Trump” Grayson chuckled, and reached up before squeezing Dylan’s nipple and twisting. The half naked young man growled and shoved him away, but the sight had been a welcome one for me.

I turned my attention back to Dylan who slid his shorts down his hairy legs. He wore a pair of crisp white Calvins, with a thick waistband, though, it wasn’t the waistband that had caught my eye.

Furled inside the crotch of his underwear, Dylan’s long, meaty cock sat, sleeping. I could tell by the way it was packed, that my suspicions had always been right about him. The guy was fucking packing.

“God damn” Troy laughed, “do you need a licence for that thing?”

“Only when I’m shooting your mom” Dylan replied, and covered his junk with his hands as he sat back down. “Deal the damn cards”.

We all had a laugh at Dylan’s expense for a while, until eventually, he joined in, too. He seemed more relaxed after a moment, and dropped his hands completely as we continued the game. Luckily for me, I had a bird’s eye view of his delicious looking package.

“HA!” He eventually roared, causing sleeping birds in the trees to fly off. “Strip, asshole!”

Troy, who had remained completely clothed through all the rounds so far, smirked as he got to his feet. We all waited for him to kick off his shoes, but instead, the stunning young man yanked his pants down, and pulled them over his sneakers. His confidence alone was enough to make my mouth water, but his plump package which stretched his red boxer briefs, helped, too.

It didn’t take long before we began to run out of clothes to shed. I was painfully aware that I was the only one left wearing pants, and that fact was made only worse when I looked over to find Grayson mindlessly playing with himself through his white briefs.

Fuck. The more I looked around at the others, the more my cock began to swell. There was no way that I could lose another game at that moment, because the risk of everybody seeing my erection and realising that their long time friend was actually gay, was one that I wasn’t willing to take.

I tried to think of the most repulsive things imaginable, but it was useless. Thankfully, it was Jack who lost the next round, and there was only one item of clothing left for him to remove.

I urged myself to look away, but how could I? Jack had always been the cute one in the group. Whilst the others had held the sexy or the hot titles, Jack was the one with the golden hair, big blue eyes and dimples.

I eyed him from the side as he slipped his underwear off, and flicked them toward me with his foot. The warm fabric draped across my face, and that split second scent from his junk made me give up any hope of hiding an erection.

His cock wasn’t as big as Grayson’s or Dylan’s, but it wasn’t small either. He was also the only guy I knew who was uncut, and he pulled down on his foreskin, stretching his soft cock playfully, before releasing it and doing a windmill.

“You’re sick in the head” Dylan laughed, and he sat down a moment later so we could continue with the game.

Grayson stripped next. He didn’t seem even remotely bothered as he sat back down and let his rod hang over the log. The thing looked like an arm, and his balls reminded me of grapefruits in a large, hairy ballsack.

Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, Dylan and Troy lost next, and I was the only one left with underwear. Eventually, my time came, too, and I took a deep breath as I stood up to potentially come out to the group.

I wasn’t fully hard, but I was certainly sporting a semi as I slid my boxers down, and quickly cupped my junk. I sat back down quickly, hoping that nobody had paid much attention, but I could already see the curious glances from Dylan and Jack.

“So what now?” Grayson asked, as we all sat naked. “Will we start peeling our skin off?”

Troy grinned as he shuffled the deck again.

“How about we kick things up a notch?” He asked, and we all looked at each other before slowly turning back to him. “What?” He shrugged, dealing out a new hand. “It’s not gay when it happens in the forest, right?”

I hope you're enjoying my stories! If you are, please consider supporting my work through Patreon. I'm a full time gay erotic writer and by subscribing, you'll get access to hundreds of stories instantly, with new ones posted almost every single day! From mild to wild, romantic to kinky, you're guaranteed to find something for you!