The First Lpsg Draw! 5 $100 Prizes Open To Everyone... Drawing March 7th!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone!

I was listening to the radio this morning and they were running a contest. It made me think we should run something like radio contests on LPSG :) So here we go…….

We are going to give 5 lucky members $100. The winners will be chosen via a drawing on Sunday at 12pm EST (Noon New York Time).

Here is how to qualify for the draw.....
  1. Make a post in this thread. Your post can be anything. You can say I'd like to enter the drawing or you can leave me or someone else a random compliment, a site suggestion or a random funny gif. Be creative but anything will do :)
  2. Vote on our LPSG Jerkoff Contest Finals Thread. You can do so here Best Jerkoff Video Final Round! as a bonus it would be nice if you made a little post there as well :)
  3. Make a post in our New Member Introductions thread welcoming a new member or introducing yourself. You can do that here New Member Introductions
  4. Be Online Sunday at 12:30 pm EST to claim the prize. On Sunday all members who have qualified for the contest will be entered into a draw and the winners will be announced here. They will have 1 hour to claim their prize. If they are unable to claim their prize the next person on the list is chosen and they will then have an hour to claim it. This will continue until all 5 $100 prizes have been awarded.

Note… If you are not a Gold Member the prize will be $50 plus an LPSG One Month Gold Membership.

To clarify. The requirements are....
  • Post in this thread
  • Vote in the Jerkoff Finals
  • Spread some niceness and Welcome a new member or simply introduce yourself
  • Be here on Sunday.
Any questions?

Good Luck To Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1.jpg

RT97

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's try this :)
I don't have a funny meme, but I can spread some love.
I only discovered this forum recently and I am addicted. Everyone is so nice and hot, and I have never seen so many cocks in my life. LOVE IT!

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the contest @Mr. LPSG:cool: If I win the drawing, I hope there is a way that I could return the funds for "continual development" of our fellowship.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you @Mr. LPSG this is a great idea and I'd like to enter the drawing as it would be nice to have something to cheer me up after a rough last month

I hope the next few months are better for you!