The Guy Known As Giganto Dick.

JamieL1990

Sexy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Posts
2
Media
0
Likes
25
Points
3
Location
Norwich (Norfolk, England)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.
 

Attachments

So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.
Post more pics of his bulge.
 
What town is this?
So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.
 
So, I felt like this needed to be shared. I’ve been fascinated by big cock for a long time now. I’ve seen some big ones and some small ones....

Met a guy who lives in a town not far from me with an enormous cock. Like something I’ve never seen. As soon as I met him i could see the giant bulge in his trousers.... surely this has to be one of the biggest if not THE biggest cocks going?! Heard he is well known for it and it’s massive when soft. Which it looks like it is in his photos.... Amazing bulge.
Does he live in Norwich, or Norfolk?
 
  • Like
Reactions: David.djr