The Gym Showers - Part 1

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are consenting adults (18+)

Going to the gym for the first time was as nerve racking as I expected it to be. At twenty one, I wasn’t exactly the most muscular young man on the planet, but I sure as hell got a good look at those who were.

It wasn’t a large gym, which meant that I couldn’t hide as much as I wanted to, but it also meant that I had front row seats to the muscle buffs who insisted on showing off their phenomenal bodies.

One guy in particular, spent most of his time wearing only a pair of boxer shorts which he dragged up his legs to expose his bulging thighs, and taking pictures of himself in the large mirrors. Another guy, who was a year or two younger than me, walked casually around the gym without a shirt, pointing out where people were going wrong. Thankfully, I’d managed to avoid him as of yet.

A week or two into my new fitness pursuit, I found myself gawping at the most handsome young man I’d ever laid eyes on. He sat at the end of a bench with his beefy legs spread apart, giving me the perfect view of his underwear through the leg holes. He wore a set of headphones and scrolled on his phone as beads of sweat dripped down his tanned skin, and I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

He had golden hair which sat messy on his head. His striking blue eyes could be seen even from a distance, and his body stretched his clothing so much that I was sure they’d rip. He stood up a moment later, and his shorts were swallowed by his large, plump ass. I watched as he walked across the gym and grabbed another barbell before throwing it over his shoulders and squatting low. Once again, I was impressed that his shorts didn’t explode.

“Don’t let him see you staring at him” another guy said, nudging me from my day dream, “he’ll kick your fucking ass”.

I gulped. Nobody in the world knew I was gay, so being caught checking someone out made me cringe. “I was just uh… I was um…”

The guy didn’t give me a chance to explain a thing, and walked off chuckling to himself. From that moment onwards, I kept my eyes to the ground and tried to forget about the stunning young man in the gym.

I began to notice the difference in my body after five or six weeks. I was becoming leaner, and admittedly, was beginning to develop muscle in places where it hadn’t existed before. Not only that, but I was becoming more comfortable in the gym, and had even started using the communal showers.

One thing about me, is that I’ve always been a very modest guy. The idea of changing in front of people made my stomach churn, but the more I became used to the guys in the gym, the more relaxed I became, until eventually I bit the bullet, and scurried into the showers when it was quiet.

Thankfully, the place was empty. I stripped down quickly, stuffed my clothes into a locker, and hurried toward the shower area, and that’s where I stood when he appeared once more.

My initial reaction was to grab my towel, but when I turned around to do so, I realised that I’d left it at my locker, and to get it, I would have had to walk naked by the handsome gym buff. As I stood there trying to decide how best to play this, he peeled off his sweaty clothes, shoved them in his own locker, and walked naked into the showers.

He glanced at me, gave a slight nod, and turned his back to reveal an ass that made my mouth water. I did the same, because at the front, my cock was beginning to stiffen.

The two of us stood in silence as the showers filled the room with steam, and I tried to figure out how long I’d have to stand there before he’d leave, so I could get back to my locker without him seeing my erection.

“You’re getting better” he said, breaking the silence, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Was he really speaking to me?

“Oh uh… Thanks” I managed, but my heartbeat was almost louder than my words.

“You’ve got good form” he continued, soaping up his solid pecks, and lifting one of his large arms to reveal a damp, wet bush of sweaty hair. “But you need heavier weights”.

I watched as he turned his soapy, naked body, and my eyes immediately fell to the beautiful pole of meat which hung between his legs. I was thankful for the steam, because he didn’t seem to notice.

“Yeah” I agreed, though I hardly knew what I was saying, “I’ll uh… I’ll do that, thanks”.

“You need someone to spot you, too” he continued, rubbing his face, and allowing me an even better view of his perfect cock, which, just like his armpits, was covered in hair. It did absolutely nothing for my bulging boner.

“I uh… I come on my own” I told him, “none of my friends will come with me”.

“I’ll spot you next time” he told me, his glistening eyes now on mine. I almost froze as he stared at me. “If you want, that is”.

I wasn’t sure how to respond. I’d never been particularly popular, so having a guy who looked like him, offer to do something kind, was unheard of. Immediately, I began to wonder if this was some sort of joke.

“Oh” I gulped, “yeah, I mean… That would be… Nice”. I wanted to punch myself in the face.

“You don’t have to accept” he laughed, showing his stunningly white teeth, “it’s just an offer. The name’s Blake, by the way”.

“Blake” I nodded, “I’m um… I… My name is Aaron”.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I was speaking like a toddler. My name is Aaron.

“Cool. Well, next time you’re here, give me a shout” he said, and slammed off the shower before walking into the centre and nodding at me once more. “See you around, Aaron”.

“Yeah” I replied, “see you”.

The interaction in the showers played on my mind for days. The fact that Blake had even spoken to me was astonishing. The fact that he’d done it naked, was even better, but the fact that the muscular heartthrob had offered to help me out, had blown my mind.

The following Saturday I returned to the gym, and although I was nervously excited, part of me wasn’t sure if I even wanted to see him again. Despite the fact that he’d caught me naked, I felt I hadn’t done too much to embarrass myself the first time. It was unlikely that I’d be able to keep that up a second time around.

As usual, the place was packed with young, sweaty men. I tried to keep my head down, but scanned the floor for Blake, and just when I was sure the coast was clear, I felt a powerful hand clamp around my shoulder, and turned to find him staring at me.

“I thought you’d quit” he said, before a slight grin spread across his handsome face.

“Oh uh… No” I replied, “I just had a lot on this week”.

He nodded and pointed toward one of the benches. “Ready?”.

I’d always avoided the weight benches. That was where the big guys hung out, and as of yet, I didn’t fit into that category. Regardless, I didn’t have much of a say in the matter, and a moment later, Blake sat me down.

“You need to work the muscles” he said, loading up a bar with heavy plates, “you’ve been hitting easy weights, and that’s not going to help”.

Blake pushed his hand against my chest and forced me backwards until I lay there, looking up at the ceiling. A second later, he straddled me from above, and held the barbell over my chest. From this position, his crotch was just inches from my face.

“Grab it” he said, and I did. Instantly, my arms began to shake. “Give it a go” he continued, “I’ve got you”.

Blake stayed in place, with his legs spread either side of my head. From this angle, I was able to see right up the leg of his shorts once more, and tried to focus on anything other than the bulge inside his cotton boxer briefs. It was far more difficult than I expected.

“That’s one” he said, as I struggled to push the bar a second time. “Good, that’s two, come on”.

I gasped as I struggled to push a third, but Blake refused to let up.

“Come on, man!” He barked, “if you want results, you’ll go again!”.

I managed a third, though just barely.

“Give me four!”

“I can’t!” I groaned, but he wasn’t taking no for an answer.

“Let’s go, Aaron!” He demanded, and the fact that he remembered my name gave me butterflies, “one more and you’re good!”.

I put everything I had into it, and finally got it.

“Last one!”

“Fuck, man” I whined, as sweat began to drip down my face, “I cant!”

“You can!’

My entire body shook as I desperately tried to push the heavy bar again, but halfway up, my arms gave in, and the bar hurtled toward my chest, stopping only when Blake grabbed it, and in doing so, squatted directly down on my face.

In that moment, the warmth of his junk pressed against me, and I felt like I’d gone to heaven. It was heavy, and I was almost certain that I could actually feel his cock against my forehead. He dragged the bar away and dropped it, before pulling me to my feet.

“Nice job, man” he grinned, and pulled me into one of those ‘bro’ hugs.

“Oh uh… Thanks” I said, still struggling to breathe, but now acutely aware that I was pitching a tent.

In the hour that followed, Blake worked on his own routine, and I sheepishly returned to the treadmill. I couldn’t help but watch him at every opportunity, and noticed that every other person who approached him was greeted with a grunt.

By the time I was finished, Blake looked as though he was only getting started, so I hurried into the showers and just like last time, stripped down and tried to make it quick.

“Next time we’ll go for eight” came his voice, and I spun around to find Blake in the changing room, staring at my naked body. Without thinking, I grabbed my cock and balls in my hand, and froze. “Sound good?” He asked, and I nodded mindlessly.

I watched as he dragged his damp shirt over his head and pushed out of his shorts. When I’d finished up, I was certain that Blake wasn’t anywhere near the end of his workout, yet he’d followed me in just moments later. He pulled down his underwear, stuffed them in his locker, and as confident as ever, strolled into the showers and faced me as he punched one on.

“Are you from around here?” He asked, standing with his arms by his side as the warm water drenched his magnificent body.

I nodded awkwardly. “Yeah” I said, “just up the road”.

“Me too” he said, still watching me, as he began to rub his large, flaccid cock. “Not much to do around here, is there?”

“Not really” I said, trying to stop myself from gawping.

“Especially at the weekends” he continued, “all I do is come here”.

I nodded. I had no idea where the conversation was going, but I didn’t particularly care. Having Blake standing across from me wearing nothing but a smile was good enough for me.

“Do you like to hike, Aaron?” He asked, scrubbing his armpit.

“I uh… I’ve never tried before”.

“Do you want to?”

I caught his eye and felt a rush of excitement.

“With uh… With you?” I almost choked.

He flashed his white teeth once more and nodded. “If you want, of course”.

“Yeah” I said, “yeah, that would be cool”.

Blake finished washing himself and walked over to me on his way out. We’d never been this close, naked, before, and I couldn’t help but take a sharp breath as he stood inches away from me, with his thick cock hanging between his muscular thighs.

“I’ll pick you up at seven in the morning” he told me, and for the briefest of moments, I was certain that his eyes dropped to my cock. “Outside the gym?”

I gulped, hard. “Sure” I managed.

“Sweet” he smiled, and slapped my naked shoulder, “it’s a date”.

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out.

Going to the gym for the first time was as nerve racking as I expected it to be. At twenty one, I wasn’t exactly the most muscular young man on the planet, but I sure as hell got a good look at those who were.

It wasn’t a large gym, which meant that I couldn’t hide as much as I wanted to, but it also meant that I had front row seats to the muscle buffs who insisted on showing off their phenomenal bodies.

One guy in particular, spent most of his time wearing only a pair of boxer shorts which he dragged up his legs to expose his bulging thighs, and taking pictures of himself in the large mirrors. Another guy, who was a year or two younger than me, walked casually around the gym without a shirt, pointing out where people were going wrong. Thankfully, I’d managed to avoid him as of yet.

A week or two into my new fitness pursuit, I found myself gawping at the most handsome young man I’d ever laid eyes on. He sat at the end of a bench with his beefy legs spread apart, giving me the perfect view of his underwear through the leg holes. He wore a set of headphones and scrolled on his phone as beads of sweat dripped down his tanned skin, and I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

He had golden hair which sat messy on his head. His striking blue eyes could be seen even from a distance, and his body stretched his clothing so much that I was sure they’d rip. He stood up a moment later, and his shorts were swallowed by his large, plump ass. I watched as he walked across the gym and grabbed another barbell before throwing it over his shoulders and squatting low. Once again, I was impressed that his shorts didn’t explode.

“Don’t let him see you staring at him” another guy said, nudging me from my day dream, “he’ll kick your fucking ass”.

I gulped. Nobody in the world knew I was gay, so being caught checking someone out made me cringe. “I was just uh… I was um…”

The guy didn’t give me a chance to explain a thing, and walked off chuckling to himself. From that moment onwards, I kept my eyes to the ground and tried to forget about the stunning young man in the gym.

I began to notice the difference in my body after five or six weeks. I was becoming leaner, and admittedly, was beginning to develop muscle in places where it hadn’t existed before. Not only that, but I was becoming more comfortable in the gym, and had even started using the communal showers.

One thing about me, is that I’ve always been a very modest guy. The idea of changing in front of people made my stomach churn, but the more I became used to the guys in the gym, the more relaxed I became, until eventually I bit the bullet, and scurried into the showers when it was quiet.

Thankfully, the place was empty. I stripped down quickly, stuffed my clothes into a locker, and hurried toward the shower area, and that’s where I stood when he appeared once more.

My initial reaction was to grab my towel, but when I turned around to do so, I realised that I’d left it at my locker, and to get it, I would have had to walk naked by the handsome gym buff. As I stood there trying to decide how best to play this, he peeled off his sweaty clothes, shoved them in his own locker, and walked naked into the showers.

He glanced at me, gave a slight nod, and turned his back to reveal an ass that made my mouth water. I did the same, because at the front, my cock was beginning to stiffen.

The two of us stood in silence as the showers filled the room with steam, and I tried to figure out how long I’d have to stand there before he’d leave, so I could get back to my locker without him seeing my erection.

“You’re getting better” he said, breaking the silence, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Was he really speaking to me?

“You’ve got good form” he continued, soaping up his solid pecks, and lifting one of his large arms to reveal a damp, wet bush of sweaty hair. “But you need heavier weights”.

I watched as he turned his soapy, naked body, and my eyes immediately fell to the beautiful pole of meat which hung between his legs. I was thankful for the steam, because he didn’t seem to notice.

“Yeah” I agreed, though I hardly knew what I was saying, “I’ll uh… I’ll do that, thanks”.

“You need someone to spot you, too” he continued, rubbing his face, and allowing me an even better view of his perfect cock, which, just like his armpits, was covered in hair. It did absolutely nothing for my bulging boner.

“I’ll spot you next time” he told me, his glistening eyes now on mine. I almost froze as he stared at me. “If you want, that is”.

I wasn’t sure how to respond. I’d never been particularly popular, so having a guy who looked like him, offer to do something kind, was unheard of. Immediately, I began to wonder if this was some sort of joke.

“Oh” I gulped, “yeah, I mean… That would be… Nice”. I wanted to punch myself in the face.

“You don’t have to accept” he laughed, showing his stunningly white teeth, “it’s just an offer. The name’s Blake, by the way”.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I was speaking like a toddler. My name is Aaron.

“Cool. Well, next time you’re here, give me a shout” he said, and slammed off the shower before walking into the centre and nodding at me once more. “See you around, Aaron”.

The interaction in the showers played on my mind for days. The fact that Blake had even spoken to me was astonishing. The fact that he’d done it naked, was even better, but the fact that the muscular heartthrob had offered to help me out, had blown my mind.

The following Saturday I returned to the gym, and although I was nervously excited, part of me wasn’t sure if I even wanted to see him again. Despite the fact that he’d caught me naked, I felt I hadn’t done too much to embarrass myself the first time. It was unlikely that I’d be able to keep that up a second time around.

As usual, the place was packed with young, sweaty men. I tried to keep my head down, but scanned the floor for Blake, and just when I was sure the coast was clear, I felt a powerful hand clamp around my shoulder, and turned to find him staring at me.

“I thought you’d quit” he said, before a slight grin spread across his handsome face.

I’d always avoided the weight benches. That was where the big guys hung out, and as of yet, I didn’t fit into that category. Regardless, I didn’t have much of a say in the matter, and a moment later, Blake sat me down.

“You need to work the muscles” he said, loading up a bar with heavy plates, “you’ve been hitting easy weights, and that’s not going to help”.

Blake pushed his hand against my chest and forced me backwards until I lay there, looking up at the ceiling. A second later, he straddled me from above, and held the barbell over my chest. From this position, his crotch was just inches from my face.

“Grab it” he said, and I did. Instantly, my arms began to shake. “Give it a go” he continued, “I’ve got you”.

Blake stayed in place, with his legs spread either side of my head. From this angle, I was able to see right up the leg of his shorts once more, and tried to focus on anything other than the bulge inside his cotton boxer briefs. It was far more difficult than I expected.

“That’s one” he said, as I struggled to push the bar a second time. “Good, that’s two, come on”.

“Give me four!”

“Let’s go, Aaron!” He demanded, and the fact that he remembered my name gave me butterflies, “one more and you’re good!”.

“Last one!”

“You can!’

My entire body shook as I desperately tried to push the heavy bar again, but halfway up, my arms gave in, and the bar hurtled toward my chest, stopping only when Blake grabbed it, and in doing so, squatted directly down on my face.

In that moment, the warmth of his junk pressed against me, and I felt like I’d gone to heaven. It was heavy, and I was almost certain that I could actually feel his cock against my forehead. He dragged the bar away and dropped it, before pulling me to my feet.

“Oh uh… Thanks” I said, still struggling to breathe, but now acutely aware that I was pitching a tent.

In the hour that followed, Blake worked on his own routine, and I sheepishly returned to the treadmill. I couldn’t help but watch him at every opportunity, and noticed that every other person who approached him was greeted with a grunt.

By the time I was finished, Blake looked as though he was only getting started, so I hurried into the showers and just like last time, stripped down and tried to make it quick.

“Next time we’ll go for eight” came his voice, and I spun around to find Blake in the changing room, staring at my naked body. Without thinking, I grabbed my cock and balls in my hand, and froze. “Sound good?” He asked, and I nodded mindlessly.

I watched as he dragged his damp shirt over his head and pushed out of his shorts. When I’d finished up, I was certain that Blake wasn’t anywhere near the end of his workout, yet he’d followed me in just moments later. He pulled down his underwear, stuffed them in his locker, and as confident as ever, strolled into the showers and faced me as he punched one on.

“Are you from around here?” He asked, standing with his arms by his side as the warm water drenched his magnificent body.

“Me too” he said, still watching me, as he began to rub his large, flaccid cock. “Not much to do around here, is there?”

I nodded. I had no idea where the conversation was going, but I didn’t particularly care. Having Blake standing across from me wearing nothing but a smile was good enough for me.

“Do you want to?”

Blake finished washing himself and walked over to me on his way out. We’d never been this close, naked, before, and I couldn’t help but take a sharp breath as he stood inches away from me, with his thick cock hanging between his muscular thighs.

“I’ll pick you up at seven in the morning” he told me, and for the briefest of moments, I was certain that his eyes dropped to my cock. “Outside the gym?”

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out.
Hot story. How old was Blake?

Reactions: dcubmeister
I really like your style of writing, slow and smoldering, this story REALLY needs a 2nd, 3rd addition, I want to read about the hike, swimming in secluded mountain pools, camping... . Hunter's Secret Toy... hot, dude! I'd love to get on your Patreon page but not sure my wife (should she catch wind of it) would have the same appreciation for your stories as I do... So I'll have to just imagine about some of your sequels.

Reactions: sucnq

“Give me four!”

“Last one!”

“You can!’

“Do you want to?”

I love the fact that you have to specify that a FICTIONAL character is over 18!