The Gym Showers - Part 2

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

I arrived early. Of course I arrived early, but as I stood there, I began to wonder if Blake had even been serious about this whole thing. I’d only ever spoken to him a couple of times before, and suddenly he was inviting me out on some sort of gym bro date? The longer I stood outside the gym, the more I began to suspect that I’d been set up. And then, after almost twenty minutes, a black pick up slowed down next to me, and Blake rolled down the window.

“You’re early” he said, flashing his beautiful grin.

“Oh” I gulped, “yeah, I um… I just got here” I lied.

He nodded, though I could tell by the look on his face that he knew I was lying. “Well, are you gonna’ get in?”

I hurried over to the truck and threw my bag onto the chair. I clambered in a moment later, and Blake began to drive.

“I didn’t know what to bring” I said, and he took a look at my backpack and laughed.

“So you just decided to bring everything?”

My cheeks burned. “Yeah, basically” I laughed.

“Don’t worry” he told me, “I’ll bring you on an easy track. It’s one that only a few people know about”.

“Sounds exciting”.

“You’ve no idea”.

It took only minutes before the jitters that I’d been experiencing all morning faded. Despite his intimidating look, Blake was surprisingly easy to talk to.

“Do you live with your folks?” He asked, leaning one of his muscular arms out the window as the sun began to blaze in the blue sky.

“My mom” I told him, “you?”

“My brother. We got away from our parents as soon as we could”.

Part of me wanted to pry, but I decided not to. “How long have you been hitting the gym?” I asked instead.

“Since I was fourteen. I tried football, but they said I was too aggressive”.

I stole a glance at him. If he was hot in the gym, he was absolutely smoking out here. There was something about the way the sun hit him that made my heart leap in my chest. He wore a blue baseball cap backwards on his head. The t-shirt that was stretched around his shredded torso outlined every muscle on his body, and as usual, his shorts struggled to hold on.

“How about you?” He asked, “you’re a newbie, right?”

I nodded. “I always felt a bit nervous”.

“Well now you’ve got a gym buddy” he smiled, and nudged me with his arm. “You got a girl?”

I almost came right out and told him, but being so deep in the closet meant that I had yet to learn how to tell somebody at a moment’s notice. “Me? No” I half laughed, “I did” I lied, “but uh… We broke up. You?”.

“That sucks, bro” he said, turning off the road and driving up a long, windy path. “I’m not really a ‘relationship’ kinda’ guy” he laughed.

“Oh yeah? How come?”

He looked at me, and I felt like melting. “Do I look like the type of guy to buy roses?” He grinned, and I supposed that he didn’t. “Plus” he continued, “I’m twenty one, why would I get tied down at this age?”

We continued driving through the wilderness before finally he pulled over onto a dirt road and unclipped his belt. “What do you have in the bag?” He asked, and before I had a chance to tell him, he yanked it from my lap and unzipped it.

“Here” he said, handing me the bottle of water that I’d packed, before stuffing his hand back inside and pulling out a pair of boxer briefs. “Expecting to piss yourself?” He laughed.

“I uh… I told you I didn’t know what to bring” I chuckled awkwardly, and as I watched him hold my underwear, I couldn’t help but feel rather aroused.

“The water will do” he said, and threw the bag into the back seat. “Come on”.

The air was warm and heavy, and immediately the sun began to make my skin clammy. I looked around, but we were now surrounded by huge trees, and as I gawped at the beautiful sights, Blake appeared shirtless.

“Ready?” He asked, slinging his own backpack over his muscular shoulder, as his t-shirt hung from the waistband of his beige shorts.

“Ready” I smiled, and followed him into the trees.

“My brother showed me this place” he told me, “the trails are good, but there’s nothing like finding your own way”.

I could see the attraction. As we walked through the forest, tiny creatures scurried around us. A squirrel darted by and clambered up a tree, and I was almost certain that a fox followed closely.

“I mean, who knows?” Blake said, cracking twigs as he strolled casually, “we could be the first people who’ve walked this trail in hundreds of years”.

As interesting as his theory was, I couldn’t help but focus only on his muscular back, which was now dripping with sweat. I followed a bead as it slid between his sharp shoulder blades, and trailed down his spine. I almost wished that I was his sweat, as it disappeared into the waistband of his shorts.

We continued walking for at least an hour, by which time, the both of us were drenched and parching. He handed me my own water bottle, and pulled one out for himself, and the two of us sat down on a log and listened to the sounds of nature.

“Thanks” he said, as water dripped down his chin, and I cocked a brow.

“Thanks for what?”

“For coming with me” he said, wiping his perfect lips. “It gets a bit boring spending every day with my brother” he smiled, “it’s nice to come with someone else for a change”.

“Thanks for inviting me” I said, and for the briefest of moments, our eyes met, and Blake held the stare.

“We should get going” he said, getting to his feet and shoving the bottles back into the bag. “We’ve another hour to the top”.

And right he was. After another gruelling hour of walking mostly uphill through the forest, my legs and back ached, and my clothes were soaked through.

“I’m exhausted” I gasped, and he slapped my back and pointed into the distance.

“Good job we’re here then, huh?” He said, and my eyes widened as I saw what it was that he was showing me.

The most beautiful sight that I’d ever laid eyes on lay before us. A small lake that looked like glass sat between the trees, and the sun glistened against the surface. It looked as though it had never been touched before, and when we finally reached the end, I dropped to my knees and splashed a handful of the cool water over my face.

“Fuck, that feels good” I gasped, adding another one.

“You think that feels good?” He laughed, and when I looked over, Blake was halfway through undressing.

I continued watching him as his shorts fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them. He stretched his magnificent body and without a word of warning, he peeled his sweaty boxer briefs down his thick legs, and allowed his meaty cock to bounce out.

“There’s nothing better than a dip after a hike” he grinned, and walked naked into the lake. “Are you coming?”

It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. Sure, this was just a natural thing that people did, but witnessing him like this was making my head spin. As Blake walked deeper and deeper into the lake, I took the opportunity to strip down before my cock had a chance to get so hard it would give me away. I hurried in after him, and couldn’t deny that it felt wonderful.

“I told you that you’d enjoy this, didn’t I?” He said, dipping his head into the water and emerging a moment later, with his golden hair wet on his forehead.

He swam away from me, but I remained in place, desperately trying to catch a glimpse of his plump ass through the glassy water. He was like a fish, darting back and forth, and at one point, he came so close to me that I almost reached out and touched him.

“Fuck!” He gasped, coming back up and groaning in pain. “Cramp”.

“Where?” I asked, stepping closer as he stood up until the water reached his chest, and pointed at his shoulder. “Here?” Without thinking, I pressed my hand to his warm, wet flesh, and he nodded.

I wasn’t sure exactly what I was supposed to be doing, but as I slowly massaged my fingers into his muscle, he sighed contently.

“You’ve got soft fingers, bro” he said, as I continued to knead his shoulder, “that feels really good”.

I used both hands now, spurred on by the compliment, and already swelling beneath the water. I was thankful that Blake was looking away, because all he’d have to do is drop his eyes, and the game was up.

“Damn, bro” he half moaned, “I could get used to this”.

‘So could I” I said, without thinking, and as soon as I realised my mistake, I dropped my hands and stared at the back of his head, wide eyed and mortified. “I mean… I uh… I just meant… I–”

“Relax” Blake said, turning around and pinning me in place with just his beautiful eyes. “I know your secret, Aaron”.

The heavy air seemed to lodge in my throat. I watched as his eyes trailed my body deep into the water, and the erection that I was trying so hard to hide, was no longer hidden.

“Do you think I didn’t see you checking me out in the gym?” He whispered, and stepped closer to me until I could smell the sweet scent of sweat from his body. “Do you think I didn’t know what you were looking at in the showers?”

I couldn’t reply. My mouth hung open as Blake got even closer, until the warmth of his body spread across me.

“I… I…”

He placed his strong hand over my cheek, and a shiver of pleasure rippled through me as his thumb wiped a droplet of water from my skin.

“Don’t talk” he breathed, and pressed his lips to mine.

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All characters are 18+

I arrived early. Of course I arrived early, but as I stood there, I began to wonder if Blake had even been serious about this whole thing. I’d only ever spoken to him a couple of times before, and suddenly he was inviting me out on some sort of gym bro date? The longer I stood outside the gym, the more I began to suspect that I’d been set up. And then, after almost twenty minutes, a black pick up slowed down next to me, and Blake rolled down the window.

“You’re early” he said, flashing his beautiful grin.

“Oh” I gulped, “yeah, I um… I just got here” I lied.

He nodded, though I could tell by the look on his face that he knew I was lying. “Well, are you gonna’ get in?”

I hurried over to the truck and threw my bag onto the chair. I clambered in a moment later, and Blake began to drive.

“I didn’t know what to bring” I said, and he took a look at my backpack and laughed.

“So you just decided to bring everything?”

My cheeks burned. “Yeah, basically” I laughed.

“Don’t worry” he told me, “I’ll bring you on an easy track. It’s one that only a few people know about”.

“Sounds exciting”.

“You’ve no idea”.

It took only minutes before the jitters that I’d been experiencing all morning faded. Despite his intimidating look, Blake was surprisingly easy to talk to.

“Do you live with your folks?” He asked, leaning one of his muscular arms out the window as the sun began to blaze in the blue sky.

“My mom” I told him, “you?”

“My brother. We got away from our parents as soon as we could”.

Part of me wanted to pry, but I decided not to. “How long have you been hitting the gym?” I asked instead.

“Since I was fourteen. I tried football, but they said I was too aggressive”.

I stole a glance at him. If he was hot in the gym, he was absolutely smoking out here. There was something about the way the sun hit him that made my heart leap in my chest. He wore a blue baseball cap backwards on his head. The t-shirt that was stretched around his shredded torso outlined every muscle on his body, and as usual, his shorts struggled to hold on.

“How about you?” He asked, “you’re a newbie, right?”

I nodded. “I always felt a bit nervous”.

“Well now you’ve got a gym buddy” he smiled, and nudged me with his arm. “You got a girl?”

I almost came right out and told him, but being so deep in the closet meant that I had yet to learn how to tell somebody at a moment’s notice. “Me? No” I half laughed, “I did” I lied, “but uh… We broke up. You?”.

“That sucks, bro” he said, turning off the road and driving up a long, windy path. “I’m not really a ‘relationship’ kinda’ guy” he laughed.

“Oh yeah? How come?”

He looked at me, and I felt like melting. “Do I look like the type of guy to buy roses?” He grinned, and I supposed that he didn’t. “Plus” he continued, “I’m twenty one, why would I get tied down at this age?”

We continued driving through the wilderness before finally he pulled over onto a dirt road and unclipped his belt. “What do you have in the bag?” He asked, and before I had a chance to tell him, he yanked it from my lap and unzipped it.

“Here” he said, handing me the bottle of water that I’d packed, before stuffing his hand back inside and pulling out a pair of boxer briefs. “Expecting to piss yourself?” He laughed.

“I uh… I told you I didn’t know what to bring” I chuckled awkwardly, and as I watched him hold my underwear, I couldn’t help but feel rather aroused.

“The water will do” he said, and threw the bag into the back seat. “Come on”.

The air was warm and heavy, and immediately the sun began to make my skin clammy. I looked around, but we were now surrounded by huge trees, and as I gawped at the beautiful sights, Blake appeared shirtless.

“Ready?” He asked, slinging his own backpack over his muscular shoulder, as his t-shirt hung from the waistband of his beige shorts.

“Ready” I smiled, and followed him into the trees.

“My brother showed me this place” he told me, “the trails are good, but there’s nothing like finding your own way”.

I could see the attraction. As we walked through the forest, tiny creatures scurried around us. A squirrel darted by and clambered up a tree, and I was almost certain that a fox followed closely.

“I mean, who knows?” Blake said, cracking twigs as he strolled casually, “we could be the first people who’ve walked this trail in hundreds of years”.

As interesting as his theory was, I couldn’t help but focus only on his muscular back, which was now dripping with sweat. I followed a bead as it slid between his sharp shoulder blades, and trailed down his spine. I almost wished that I was his sweat, as it disappeared into the waistband of his shorts.

We continued walking for at least an hour, by which time, the both of us were drenched and parching. He handed me my own water bottle, and pulled one out for himself, and the two of us sat down on a log and listened to the sounds of nature.

“Thanks” he said, as water dripped down his chin, and I cocked a brow.

“Thanks for what?”

“For coming with me” he said, wiping his perfect lips. “It gets a bit boring spending every day with my brother” he smiled, “it’s nice to come with someone else for a change”.

“Thanks for inviting me” I said, and for the briefest of moments, our eyes met, and Blake held the stare.

“We should get going” he said, getting to his feet and shoving the bottles back into the bag. “We’ve another hour to the top”.

And right he was. After another gruelling hour of walking mostly uphill through the forest, my legs and back ached, and my clothes were soaked through.

“I’m exhausted” I gasped, and he slapped my back and pointed into the distance.

“Good job we’re here then, huh?” He said, and my eyes widened as I saw what it was that he was showing me.

The most beautiful sight that I’d ever laid eyes on lay before us. A small lake that looked like glass sat between the trees, and the sun glistened against the surface. It looked as though it had never been touched before, and when we finally reached the end, I dropped to my knees and splashed a handful of the cool water over my face.

“Fuck, that feels good” I gasped, adding another one.

“You think that feels good?” He laughed, and when I looked over, Blake was halfway through undressing.

I continued watching him as his shorts fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them. He stretched his magnificent body and without a word of warning, he peeled his sweaty boxer briefs down his thick legs, and allowed his meaty cock to bounce out.

“There’s nothing better than a dip after a hike” he grinned, and walked naked into the lake. “Are you coming?”

It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. Sure, this was just a natural thing that people did, but witnessing him like this was making my head spin. As Blake walked deeper and deeper into the lake, I took the opportunity to strip down before my cock had a chance to get so hard it would give me away. I hurried in after him, and couldn’t deny that it felt wonderful.

“I told you that you’d enjoy this, didn’t I?” He said, dipping his head into the water and emerging a moment later, with his golden hair wet on his forehead.

He swam away from me, but I remained in place, desperately trying to catch a glimpse of his plump ass through the glassy water. He was like a fish, darting back and forth, and at one point, he came so close to me that I almost reached out and touched him.

“Fuck!” He gasped, coming back up and groaning in pain. “Cramp”.

“Where?” I asked, stepping closer as he stood up until the water reached his chest, and pointed at his shoulder. “Here?” Without thinking, I pressed my hand to his warm, wet flesh, and he nodded.

I wasn’t sure exactly what I was supposed to be doing, but as I slowly massaged my fingers into his muscle, he sighed contently.

“You’ve got soft fingers, bro” he said, as I continued to knead his shoulder, “that feels really good”.

I used both hands now, spurred on by the compliment, and already swelling beneath the water. I was thankful that Blake was looking away, because all he’d have to do is drop his eyes, and the game was up.

“Damn, bro” he half moaned, “I could get used to this”.

‘So could I” I said, without thinking, and as soon as I realised my mistake, I dropped my hands and stared at the back of his head, wide eyed and mortified. “I mean… I uh… I just meant… I–”

“Relax” Blake said, turning around and pinning me in place with just his beautiful eyes. “I know your secret, Aaron”.

The heavy air seemed to lodge in my throat. I watched as his eyes trailed my body deep into the water, and the erection that I was trying so hard to hide, was no longer hidden.

“Do you think I didn’t see you checking me out in the gym?” He whispered, and stepped closer to me until I could smell the sweet scent of sweat from his body. “Do you think I didn’t know what you were looking at in the showers?”

I couldn’t reply. My mouth hung open as Blake got even closer, until the warmth of his body spread across me.

“I… I…”

He placed his strong hand over my cheek, and a shiver of pleasure rippled through me as his thumb wiped a droplet of water from my skin.

“Don’t talk” he breathed, and pressed his lips to mine.

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out.
I would like to join for a month.